Email from Hillary

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
Tonight, we made history.

After all our hard work and tough fights -- and an unwavering commitment to love, kindness, our country, and each other -- we broke one of the highest, hardest glass ceilings in America.

Together, we secured the Democratic nomination. For the first time ever, a woman will be a major party’s nominee to become President of the United States.

We’re here because of you, EMILY -- and this November, we’re going to win this election and write another chapter in the story of our country. If you’re with me, chip in right now, and let’s keep fighting. When you do, we’ll send you a free sticker so you can show the world you’re on this team.

I have to tell you, I wish my mother were here to see this.

She was my rock from the day I was born until the day she left us. This past Saturday would have been her 97th birthday -- she was born the same day Congress passed the 19th Amendment to give women the right to vote.

I wish she could have seen this team and your extraordinary conviction -- how you never stopped fighting, no matter how tough this election got. How your voices lifted this campaign up in communities all across the country. How your investment in the values we share made this moment possible.

We’ll need that same energy and commitment going forward, because the stakes of this election could not be higher.

We cannot let a man who demeans women, attacks people for their race or religion, and traffics in paranoid conspiracy theories take the Oath of Office.

We won’t let a man who said he’ll order our troops to commit war crimes by killing the wives and children of suspected terrorists become Commander-in-Chief.

This election isn’t about the same old fights between Democrats and Republicans, EMILY. It’s about who we are as Americans. And it is an argument we must win.

What we did tonight is proof of what we can do when we work together. Don’t let anyone tell you that what we’ve achieved here isn’t important. And don’t let anyone tell you that we can’t win this election.

I know we have the strongest team in this campaign, and because of you, we’re going to win the White House this November and make history -- again. Right now, all I need to know is that you’re with me.
=========

Got this email from Hillary's campaign.
Should I donate the requested dollar or how much?
What would you say in response to this email?

I'd say if you want to support her send some money. If you don't, don't. What the hell? This type of thing is what campaigns do: they solicit donations. Nothing new here.

Should I donate the requested dollar or how much?
You'd be better off burning the money, at least then you'd get some light and heat out of it, not to mention you'll be able to keep a clear conscience since you won't be guilty of helping put yet another unethical, power-hungry criminal in the White House.

What would you say in response to this email?
Nothing, first off your email will just end up hitting an auto-responder, secondly you'll just be confirming that your mailbox is active which only invites more spam from Queen of Corruption Central.

We cannot not a woman who aids, abets and suborns her husband multiple, serial and pathological assaults on woman, including now underage girls as young as 16 years old take the oath of office

My response to Hillary would be, no. I am not with you. You are a dishonest, self serving, power mad creep. You've already made history. I just hope your mother isn't spinning in her grave for shame.

A hundred years after women got the vote they finally manage to get a female candidate for President

remember benghazi.
Of course we do. It is foremost in all of our minds from the time we wake up til the time we go back to sleep.

Indictments coming down any day now, any day...............................

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thank you everyone for your honest replies, informative and funny included.

At this point there is so much negativity and division I will seek to focus on what is unifying and uplifting.

Our freedom to express ourselves publicly and politically is a real gift. Someone asked me the other day, why was it so important to hear out ppl who can be completely wrong and misled, and it is out of respect for the process. To include everyone's free speech and beliefs, and being able to share without fighting to cut each other out, keeps the channels open to reduce violence.

The ppl who commit violence cut themselves off from better solutions.

So it's important to keep the process open.

If Clinton does a better job of inviting ppl and opening up the process instead of shutting people out, we may need that approach more.

If Clinton and Trump are both into denial and shutting off avenues and relations instead of being inclusive, we need to improve on that. It's good to redirect traffic to stay focused on the road, but cutting off other ppl to dominate the road and exclude others is not the purpose of driving.

It seems the media can follow Clinton's lead better, in making her sound like she cares for America with her carefully strategic words. And have more of a field day with Trump playing the bad guy rejecting PC to generate hype. Trump can be more sincere behind his inciteful tactics and still divide ppl against him and each other.
Clinton may have more selfish ambition than selfless service behind her words, yet have a more uniting effect than Trumps tactics.

I wonder if the conservatives and Republicans all over praised Clinton. Resolved to only state exaggerated positive statements in the media to point out faults in an ironic way, would that throw off the press and their game of negative backbiting blamed on critics?

For example -- what if all opponents united around a campaign and took out a positive ad saying: "Thank you Hillary Clinton! For getting people killed in Benghazi, and calling their families liars. As Obama has pointed out in his apologies for America, we are a sinful destructive nation. Thus to represent our greed for power and denial of wrongs at all costs, we need leaders like you and Trump who can lie through their teeth and declare what is wrong to be right, so we can continue deceiving ourselves and the world. By believing our own press.

Keep up the excellent job proving America is the Great Satan. For all we Americans have done wrong, pretending to serve others when we are merely serving our interests at the expense of everyone else, we tremble at your feet as the government we deserve. God help us and grant us mercy!"

Forum List

Back