Elton John Attacks Vladimir Putin for Removing Sodomy Scenes From His Gay Propaganda Film

It never ends with these Homosexuals. Imagine when the leader of Russia is the voice of common sense:

The Moscow leader said gay rights were an attack on "traditional family values"

Mr Putin, 66, said Russia had “no problems with LGBT persons… but some things do appear excessive to us”.

“They claim now that children can play five or six gender roles,” he continued.

“Let everyone be happy, we have no problem with that. But this must not be allowed to overshadow the culture, traditions and traditional family values of millions of people making up the core population.”

Devil horns and love glasses. Pretty much sums up the nature of the homosexual.
Screen-Shot-2018-10-01-at-9.47.40-AM-1538401688-640x447-618x432.png

Elton John responds to Vladimir Putin’s LGBTQ comments following ‘Rocketman’ censorship

Because Putin is right and these fkd up leftist mentnal cases are Satan in sheeps clothing you stupid asses retards need to wake up ROME FELL just like this assholes.
Log Cabin Republicans are proud members of the GOP who believe inclusion wins.
Log Cabin Republicans is the nation’s largest Republican organization dedicated to representing LGBT conservatives and allies. For more than 30 years, we have promoted the fight for equality through our state and local chapters, our full-time office in Washington, DC, and our federal and state political action committees.
Log Cabin Republicans

Another example of the cognitive dissonance of deviants and degenerates is pointing out dumb stuff as if that makes it all good or something. Yes, we know the GOP has lots of amoral scum who worship Social Darwinism, Wall Street, Red China, etc., and some are disgusting mentally ill degenerates. It's you left wingers who See No Evil in your assortment of sick kiddie rapers, violent racists, street thugs, and other assorted sociopaths and gimps. Your entire Party are ALL supporters of all that, while that isn't the case with all Republicans and their candidates.

Elton sings about pigeon released from jail

Trump should put Putin in jail

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

It never ends with these Homosexuals. Imagine when the leader of Russia is the voice of common sense:

The Moscow leader said gay rights were an attack on "traditional family values"

Mr Putin, 66, said Russia had “no problems with LGBT persons… but some things do appear excessive to us”.

“They claim now that children can play five or six gender roles,” he continued.

“Let everyone be happy, we have no problem with that. But this must not be allowed to overshadow the culture, traditions and traditional family values of millions of people making up the core population.”

Devil horns and love glasses. Pretty much sums up the nature of the homosexual.
Screen-Shot-2018-10-01-at-9.47.40-AM-1538401688-640x447-618x432.png

Elton John responds to Vladimir Putin’s LGBTQ comments following ‘Rocketman’ censorship

Because Putin is right and these fkd up leftist mentnal cases are Satan in sheeps clothing you stupid asses retards need to wake up ROME FELL just like this assholes.
Log Cabin Republicans are proud members of the GOP who believe inclusion wins.
Log Cabin Republicans is the nation’s largest Republican organization dedicated to representing LGBT conservatives and allies. For more than 30 years, we have promoted the fight for equality through our state and local chapters, our full-time office in Washington, DC, and our federal and state political action committees.
Log Cabin Republicans
Shit on a dick Republicans?

You know what they say about idle hands.... lol
They tend to stay at yer side?
Lol
Well, I Know of no sane people that claim them...

34nhzl.jpg

upload_2019-6-30_17-38-22.jpeg
giphy.gif

The Founders (John Adams) predicted our path. It lasted about as long as they predicted (200 years)

Democracy, will soon degenerate into an Anarchy, such an Anarchy that every Man will do what is right in his own Eyes, and no Mans life or Property or Reputation or Liberty will be secure

Gavin Newsom took his young toddler to the pride parade in NY today. take that, conservatives!

Just because an individual is artistically expressive, doesn't make him or her morally correct. I like Elton John's music; however, I do not in anyway consider Elton John a super role model for marriage, modesty, or doing what's right. He is opinionated and striving to present alternative values as just as valid as anyone else's. Fortunately, not all behavior patterns are of equal value. My prayer is that Elton will one day get over his sexual addiction and realize that that is not what I nor anyone else will desire to remember him for. He will be remembered for his music.

Maybe he should join the dims, and make a bid for the presidency. That’s entertainment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my friends, Romney supported a constitutional amendment to define marriage as between a man and a woman. Trump doesnt support that. gays are lucky to have Trump as president!

Yeah, I'm not even going to talk about that..
No, I will!
This girl tried to steal my car after having sex with me all night and I got poo on my penis after I Hocked her down and ...well, whatever. I about puked.

She didn't succeed in stealing my car. I regret what I did. Poopsex is not cool.

Pretty girl with a purple A-grade picture perfect beautiful pussy.

That girl is a thief to this day, but that night was nice. She's a thief, anyone around her will get things stolen from them.

I think I showed her something she hadn't seen before that night.
More love than she had ever seen before.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back