Zone1 Elon to Sue the ADL for Damages

Musk is becoming anther thin-skinned old white Dude suing everyone. Sorta like Mr. Trump
So the loss of $22 Billion should be just shrugged away? Even when the culprit is easily identified and culpable.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I tried to read the article but the tone of whining grievance didn't allow me to get past a few paragraphs.

He won't sue. This is just more Elon bullshit. A lawsuit would open him up to discovery, and that's the last thing he wants.

For those with attention spans longer than a gnat's:

Mueller, She Wrote Profile picture

Mueller, She Wrote

Subscribe
@MuellerSheWrote
5h • 14 tweets • 3 min read Twitter logo Read on Twitter
Bookmark Save as PDF

THREAD: This is harrowing. Saudi Arabia wanted the names of 6000 anonymous Arab Spring dissidents from Twitter. At first, MBS tried to get their names using EDRs - requests under emergency circumstances. When that proved cumbersome, KSA basically bought Twitter. 1/

They did so by threatening to pull twitter out of their market (biggest in the Middle East) and by offering to invest in heavily in Twitter. They also positioned two spies inside Twitter who helped funnel the personal information on dissidents out of Twitter to KSA. 2/

In 2011, they invested $300M. In 2022, MBS bought that investment for $1.5B, worth $1.9B later that year, making KSA (The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) the biggest shareholder of Twitter behind Elon Musk. 3/

The two KSA spies inside Twitter INFORMED Twitter that the personally identifying information they were gathering was for the Saudi Government. One received money and gifts from the KSA in exchange for the user data including $300K and a nice job after he fled the US. 4/

Not only that, but the KSA oversaw a digital army of hundreds of Twitter users who hunted for dissident voices, and Twitter KNEW because the FBI confronted Twitter about it in 2015. 5/

Then, within 48 hours of the FBI visit to Twitter, the social media company acknowledged they had "found" the leak to the FBI - proving they knew. The next day, the spy fled the US. 6/

Six months later, Jack Dorsey met with MBS to discuss how they could work together to "train and qualify" Saudi groups on Twitter to do the very same work the two spy employees had done. And just 8 months prior to that meeting, KSA doubled its investment in Twitter. 7/

Once KSA had recruited Twitter, it plotted to kidnap, disappear, and murder multiple dissident voices including the plaintiff's brother, and Jamal Khashoggi. The transnational criminal enterprise of threats to anonymous Twitter dissidents continues to this day. 8/

I recommend you read this lawsuit to understand WHY the KSA and MBS own the second largest chunk of Twitter behind Elon Musk. How involved is Musk? I keep thinking of the photos from the World Cup with Kushner and MBS. What's Kushner's involvement? He just got $2B from MBS. 9/

Here's the link to the suit. END/

Adobe Acrobat

PS: If my account gets tanked for this thread, you can find me on Post (link in Twitter bio) and Threads at MuellerSheWrote, and at @allisongill and @dailybeanspod here on Twitter.

@ScottMonty @7Veritas4 Here are the exhibits. i'll add to the thread.

Adobe Acrobat

PPS: here are the exhibits

Adobe Acrobat

PPPS: I should add this thread outlines the allegations in the law suit.

Musk is becoming anther thin-skinned old white Dude suing everyone. Sorta like Mr. Trump
With that type of attitude, I have no issue with Elong moving his space technologies to another nation. Let them rule the new frontier. Anyway, Joe does not want us to.

Apparently they have affected advertising revenue by pointing out the surge in anti semitism on his free speech platform. I think this might be a difficult case for Musk to make.

Most people who threaten legal action tend to drop the threat once given advice. Musk can obviously afford a legal case but does he want all of the extremist crap on twitter aired before a jury ?

Perhaps he is just hoping to silence the good folk at ADL ?

Wow. It's almost ALWAYS the ADL whimpering about others and what they "say." It's about time the table is turned.

Apparently they have affected advertising revenue by pointing out the surge in anti semitism on his free speech platform. I think this might be a difficult case for Musk to make.

Most people who threaten legal action tend to drop the threat once given advice. Musk can obviously afford a legal case but does he want all of the extremist crap on twitter aired before a jury ?

Your title claims Musk is suing because people are saying things about HIM, while the article says he's suing because they're making claims about a company he owns. Do you not see the disconnect?

Dumbocrats should love anti semites for deflecting part of the world hate reservoir from the scummy left

Musk isn't a "free speech absolutist", nitwit...If he were, Alex Jones would be back on Twaffler.

Forum List

Back