Elon Musk has enraged the Left

You are so stupid I’m about to put you on Ignore.
The price of gasoline never went up under Trump, even during COVID.
The price skyrocketed under Biden when Zelensky mentioned Ukraine and Biden did not scold Zelensky.
Really? What did Zalenskyy say about Ukraine?

You are so stupid I’m about to put you on Ignore.

Why would I care that you got triggered?

The price of gasoline never went up under Trump, even during COVID.

Yet they still went down during COVID because of supply and demand.

The price skyrocketed under Biden when Zelensky mentioned Ukraine and Biden did not scold Zelensky.
What does this mean? Zelensky mentioned Ukraine? Why would Biden shoot zelensky down for mentioning Ukraine.

Are you ok?

Why would I care that you got triggered?

Yet they still went down during COVID because of supply and demand.

What does this mean? Zelensky mentioned Ukraine? Why would Biden shoot zelensky down for mentioning Ukraine.

Are you ok?
I’m not triggered; you are dumb as dogshit.

6) Yeah, but it took a long time to get to derek chauvin.
huh? the state violates people’s rights all the time…maybe not to that degree, and the courts rule. What he did was criminal, when the state often does it’s not…but illegal.

Sorry. I am not going to hunt down threads to prove your point for you.

I never suggested it. As a matter of fact I have specifically said there are finance laws, I simply assert that telling Twitter to not post something does not violate them.

Ok. So your opinion is wrong...although I suspect you didn't just come up with this line of thought on your own.

It shows that Twitter is not a state actor.

Since Twitter is not a state actor, turn it doesn't matter.

Link the law that was broke by asking Twitter to not post something or we are done.

Don't ask me to look through another thread because it ain't going to happen.
1) yeah i mean why would yoj want to educate yourself …
2) it certainly can…as i have highlighted with similar acts by others
3) they certainly can be. Just because in that one case they weren’t doesn’t mean they can’t be in the future or weren’t in other cases
4) i already provided possible violations…more then once
5) i already realize you have no desire to educate yourself. it’s obvious you won’t even read the things provided here

1) yeah i mean why would yoj want to educate yourself …

Please educate me with a link.

2) it certainly can…as i have highlighted with similar acts by others

You were wrong.

3) they certainly can be. Just because in that one case they weren’t doesn’t mean they can’t be in the future or weren’t in other cases

So when that happens let me know.

4) i already provided possible violations…more then once

Yes, but they are wrong and you don't post any law that supports your contention.

5) i already realize you have no desire to educate yourself. it’s obvious you won’t even read the things provided here
I will certainly read the things posted in this thread.

What I won't do is look for a different thread and read through pages of posts to find where you may or may not have linked the law that says people in a campaign can't ask Twitter to not post something...not to mention I seriously doubt you ever provided such a link in any thread ever.

If you had, you would have been more then happy to post the link here over the last zillion back and forths we have had.

Post a link or claim I refuse to educate myself; your choice, but I am done with you regarding this topic unless a link is provided in this thread.

That said, thanks for the spirited debate today. It's amazing how much faster time at work goes when you are posting in these forums.

Please educate me with a link.

You were wrong.

So when that happens let me know.

Yes, but they are wrong and you don't post any law that supports your contention.

I will certainly read the things posted in this thread.

What I won't do is look for a different thread and read through pages of posts to find where you may or may not have linked the law that says people in a campaign can't ask Twitter to not post something...not to mention I seriously doubt you ever provided such a link in any thread ever.

If you had, you would have been more then happy to post the link here over the last zillion back and forths we have had.

Post a link or claim I refuse to educate myself; your choice, but I am done with you regarding this topic unless a link is provided in this thread.

That said, thanks for the spirited debate today. It's amazing how much faster time at work goes when you are posting in these forums.
1) haha you being lazy isn’t my problem
2) no i was right
3/4)i have provided an example of someone being prosecuted for illegal campaign contributions. i’ll be a happy to let you know when or if it happens…but first the investigation.
5) i don’t expect you to educate yourself
6) happy to debate. hopefully you take the time to educate yourself

Catsnmeters
This is clearly illegal. The FBI needs to be dismantled.

Can't wait for the pathetic spin.

FBI met weekly with Big Tech ahead of the 2020 election, agent testifies

FBI Agent Elvis Chan testified Tuesday to Missouri and Louisiana attorneys general​

EXCLUSIVE – An FBI agent testified to Republican attorneys general this week that the FBI held weekly meetings with Big Tech companies in Silicon Valley ahead of the 2020 presidential election to discuss "disinformation" on social media and ask about efforts to censor that information.

On Tuesday, lawyers from the offices of Attorneys General Eric Schmitt of Missouri and Jeff Landry of Louisiana deposed FBI Supervisory Special Agent Elvis Chan as part of their lawsuit against the Biden administration. That suit accuses high-ranking government officials of working with giant social media companies "under the guise of combating misinformation" to achieve greater censorship.

Chan, who serves in the FBI’s San Francisco bureau, was questioned under oath by court order about his alleged "critical role" in "coordinating with social-media platforms relating to censorship and suppression of speech on their platforms."

thread is a lively one, 23 pages on the Polical forum

The problem with Twitter was never 'rightwing hate speech, misinformation, and lies'.

Twitter was run by leftist Who censored facts, information, and opposing opinions.

With truth, facts and alternate opinions being censored, 'rightwing hate speech, misinformation, and lies' never had a chance to be posted / spread (for long, if at all).

Of course, I am not nor ever was a 'Twitter member / follower'.

Other people's constant opinions and every stupid thought they have never has interested me, much like people's endorsement of candidates.

Why would anyone value someone else's (partisan) opinions over their own researched, educated opinions?
Perhaps Twitter is partly for lazy people who want to be spoonfed like-minded opinions?!

Or perhaps I just have a life and have no time for 'following' people and everything they have to say on Twitter...
They censored facts, information and opposing opinions under the direction of the Biden administration team. Musk is just getting started.

Right Wingers HATE EV's, but now they LOVE Musk?

No, Conservatives love the Constitutional Right of Free Speech whereas Democrats and ignorant leftist sheep value Censorship and Authoritarian control.

No, Conservatives love the Constitutional Right of Free Speech whereas Democrats and ignorant leftist sheep value Censorship and Authoritarian control.
Sure, see the free republic and their censorship.

Also, can you post a swaticka on Qwatter?

Twitter's previous CEOs, Biden, the WH, & the FBI literally get busted Censoring Americans and everything about the Hunter Laptop scandal, and snowflakes respond by claiming, 'Conservatives love Censorship.'

:auiqs.jpg:

Twitter's previous CEOs, Biden, the WH, & the FBI literally get busted Censoring Americans and everything about the Hunter Laptop scandal, and snowflakes respond by claiming, 'Conservatives love Censorship.'

Sure see fox opinion and cry us a river fuckup.

Opinion ^^^^^
Fuck You DickWad.
Conservatives are truly a bunch of POS.

Sure see fox opinion and cry us a river fuckup.

I don't have to watch anything in Fox. I just need to read what the new owner of Twitter released / exposed, dumbass.

You really are an idiot.

DropMic.jpg

Forum List

Back