Zone1 Elon is Right: The Left Are Racists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Blacks are too stupid to even get an ID and Asians are too smart so roadblocks must be placed in front of them to prevent them from succeeding. It’s pathetic.
And least we forget the Left want to finish Hitler’s job and eradicate the Jews.
1697324239967.png

Every time I think you members of Alt-Right Nation can get any more fucking stupid...you exceed my expectations. :auiqs.jpg:
Getting rejected by colleges is a right of passage. And it looks like it didn't affect the kid.

Never let it be said that the right wing never misses an opportunity to take a tragedy and turn it into a political wedge. You "people" are masters at it.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Every time I think you members of Alt-Right Nation can get any more fucking stupid...you exceed my expectations. :auiqs.jpg:
Getting rejected by colleges is a right of passage. And it looks like it didn't affect the kid.

Never let it be said that the right wing never misses an opportunity to take a tragedy and turn it into a political wedge. You "people" are masters at it.
Spoken like a true racist.

I really don't know why you chose to hide this politically driven screed in Zone 1 (just noticed).
It's not like you're looking for rational discussion on the subject. My above comments stand. :)
Category is racism and I lack the ability to determine zones.
Facts are facts. You look at skin color to determine who gets what and who gets murdered.

THE-IR~1.GIF

He was rejected for low scoring white legacy students.

Racial affirmative action is to get more whites in?

Funny how EVERYTHING you post is a LIE.

Why do you need LIES if things are so bad?

Whites are the majority of the srudents in every unuversity that is not an HBCU.

So where is this white AA needed?

The stupidity in this place is astounding.

I am not the one lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back