Elizabeth Warren to Republicans Did You Fall Down Hit Your Head and Wake Up In 1950's

We have answers, you just don't like them. Our issues are Iran, selling baby parts, illegal immigration etc.... your issues are gay marriage, African safari's, and Caitlyn Jenner.

We're more concerned about the lying African than an African lion.

The issues the progressives care about are the destruction of the middle class, poverty in America, equal rights for all Americans ect ect...

The right is more concerned about confederate flags, Mexicans picking tomatoes for $3.00 per hour, not being able to walk up and down the street with firearms, and of course any of the outright lies that Fox News presents to them. Speaking of one of these lies, planned parenthood does not sell baby parts. That was a lie. (Source below) While I don't condone abortion in most cases, the fact is that the federal money used to fund planned parenthood isn't used in abortions, rather for women's health services such as cancer screenings, and other necessities.

No Planned Parenthood wasn t caught on video selling dead baby parts

Yes they do sell baby parts. So far five videos proves it. Only an idiot would argue against that overwhelming evidence.

If PP just stuck to cancer screenings and the like and stopped aborting innocent lives and selling them off piece by piece, I wouldn't have a problem with them.

So you disagree with your rightwing nut pals who claim that there's nothing in the Constitution that authorizes federal taxation and spending for healthcare?

Abortion and selling dead baby parts isn't healthcare.

Are you fucking retarded? You're the one who said the other aspects of government funded healthcare you were okay with.

Try the question again, cracker.

That's because I view cancer screening, testing for STD's etc... as healthcare, but abortion or dissecting babies are not healthcare issues.

Next stupid question!

Funny how the resident right wingers have nothing to offer on this thread but retarded pictures.

Funny how mindless drones believe that Lizzy 's Cheekbones make her Cherokee.

How funny is that?
No one believes that apart from you guys who seem to be obsessed with it, just like you are with uteruses and gays.

So you believe she lied about being Cherokee
You need to realize the context of the story, no one thinks she is cherokee.
Did Elizabeth Warren check the Native American box when she applied to Harvard and Penn - The Washington Post

That's not what she said! She said she has Cherokee Cheekbones

A habitual liars opinion of anything should cause anyone, with the IQ of running water, to assume the opposite is true.

so the gop should thank her for any complements.

Is the opposite true?
she's 'offended' that pp got caught playing Dr. Frankenstein and was exposed for the amoral group that they are, so she is spinning it to get them more money.

yaknow, corporate welfare and all that stuff you pretend you are against.

6550fdede665c3d0adf96af91c7c36a1.jpg

No they don't. They provide for the optional donation of fetus tissue to research firms and schools. They are reimbursed for their efforts by the firms and schools with set fees.

Set fees? You idiot they were negotiating fees in the videos. You all need to stop the lying, most certainly when we know you are lying
Those fees are between 30 and 100 dollars. The only ones who are lying are the ones claiming Planned Parenthood did something illegal. It's an O'keefe plan. But it didn't work.

It's the story of a boy crying "Wolfe"

or

or

I have no idea what your silly videos are all about. I assume it's just a way to deflect from the fact that PP is selling baby parts. The State of Texas has launched an investigation into PP. I'll let you when they start prosecuting.

Indiana already tried and came up with zip, so good luck with that.

Link?

Health department ends Planned Parenthood investigation

this is the base that elected Obama and is now supporting Hillary and nasty people like Lizzy Warren. gawd help us all

You can always find ignorant people. Look at your kind:

Thanks for depiction of poor white Southerners ... sad but true.

They did it on their own. I like the toothless guy on Democratic food stamps without a job who says Republicans don't do anything for him, but he votes for them because they could. Then he is told, but they don't. And he says but they could. He should have been told they won't.

Forum List

Back