Elizabeth Warren to Republicans Did You Fall Down Hit Your Head and Wake Up In 1950's

chief-speaking-bull-elizabeth-warren-harvard-cherokee-indian-politics-1337269711.jpg

PP is no longer needed as health insurance is mandatory and b/c, abortion, exams, etc. are all mandatory coverage and those too poor to afford it are subsidized.

Defund it? Get rid of the damn thing altogether.

So I have a question...

Since birth control and abortion are covered under the ACA, is Warren conceding that GruberCare is a failure??????

The GOP is quickly becoming a loony bin run by loonies. They really do want to run this country backwards.

She sure has duped you into believing the lie that the two parties are different. That keeps you on the D plantation like a good little puppet.

There is a difference at the moment. Republicans want to defund PP. All that does is kick the democrat Hive-mind.

Warren makes sense. The Right has no answers, so they make fun of her.

We have answers, you just don't like them. Our issues are Iran, selling baby parts, illegal immigration etc.... your issues are gay marriage, African safari's, and Caitlyn Jenner.

We're more concerned about the lying African than an African lion.

By the way, there are a large number of Americans that do have Native Americans in their ancestry.

However, I don't think you can claim mixed heritage if you do not know/practice the heritages.

Anyway, PP is not getting defunded. I'm not exactly sure what the Republicans are trying t do with this issue, but it is only going to infuriate their base when they fail.

If you know your base is tired and angry over Party 'incompetence', why deliberately fail? Is this an attempt to rile them up over a wedge issue?

New Topics

Forum List

Back