Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders? Or both? (Left)

Thats the ticket dems and libs--------------Warren/Sanders. Lets do it. Get some genuine libs on the ticket. Its what you want and believe to so have the courage to do it.

Warren/Sanders-----------2016 YEEEEE, HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonder who their opposition will be. Rick Perry/Sarah Palin?

I like it!

nope, it won't be Perry/Palin. But you guys stick with warren/sanders or sanders/warren or warren/clinton or clinton/warren or clinton/sanders.

or here's a good dem ticket. pelosi/Jackson-Lee. :biggrin:
How about fatass, Newt/token woman, Kelly Ayotte

She's the female Obama: a pathological liar with a shady past, a hatred for American Freedom and free enterprise and a true believer in Marxism.

Sure thing franky. She (Warren) also tears the heads off of kittens and puppies and EATS THEM.

Oh god, the depths of depravity that Indian will go to is amazing isn't it?

Hope she's the next President. And I like puppies and kittens.

She's a nut. She's certifiable. Her "high cheekbones" should make her a laughing stock, and if she were a Republican, she'd have been shamed into resigning.

But she's a Progressive and in the post Obama world, she will be the Nutty Nominee in 16

So the Hard Right don't like her, So she is pissing off the right people... She ticks the right box there.
She's a nut. She's a lunatic. She's certifiable.

In short, she's perfect for the Dems in 2016

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Last edited:
She's the female Obama: a pathological liar with a shady past, a hatred for American Freedom and free enterprise and a true believer in Marxism.

Sure thing franky. She (Warren) also tears the heads off of kittens and puppies and EATS THEM.

She's a nut. She's certifiable. Her "high cheekbones" should make her a laughing stock, and if she were a Republican, she'd have been shamed into resigning.

But she's a Progressive and in the post Obama world, she will be the Nutty Nominee in 16

So the Hard Right don't like her, So she is pissing off the right people... She ticks the right box there.
Moderatews wont like her. Only the hard core brain dead believe a word she says. SHe is grossly underqualified for the job, just for starters. And after Obama we know qualifications matter.

Warren/Sanders
YESSS! Will make Fritz N' Tits look like ballers.
You people are pretty critical of our candidates considering your predictions of Palin taking 2008 and Mittens snagging 2012. They failed miserably, you might want to humble up just a little. Half this board left because they were so embarrassed.
Palin wasnt running for president. And if not for voter fraud Mitt would probably be president.
And since your party got their asses kicked just last month perhaps you'd like to reconsider your post.

Warren/Sanders
You people are pretty critical of our candidates considering your predictions of Palin taking 2008 and Mittens snagging 2012. They failed miserably, you might want to humble up just a little. Half this board left because they were so embarrassed.
Palin wasnt running for president. And if not for voter fraud Mitt would probably be president.
And since your party got their asses kicked just last month perhaps you'd like to reconsider your post.
:lmao:

Warren/Sanders
:lmao:

Voter fraud!! HeeeeeeHeeeeee!

If Hillary is nominated she will have to do without my vote in the presidential election. Tired of Neo-Cons masquerading as liberals.
Really?

Are you being honest here?

Assume that Bachmann is running. Are you really stating that you would not vote Warren in that instance?

The GOP had better start injecting some populism into their candidates who have shown that they first and foremost represent the wealthy and the corporations at the expense of the middle and lower classes whom they don't seem too interested in. They want spending cuts and tax cuts for the wealthy. Get rid of or cut the things the middle class requires to survive like Medicare, SS, etc. That is their mantra. All this to get less gov't intervention yet will happily intrude in the gay marriage issue. A plutocratic platform and yet the falsehood of "if you are willing to work hard and sacrifice..blah blah blah....". A dose of reality is needed. I am sitting this election out and sat out the recent midterms as well.
Same as above.

Are you being honest here and are you at peace with the election of 2014 and your decision to sit it out?

One day of news....

Hillary will eat both of them for breakfast - that is for sure. If you are looking for a new face to actually take the office, I don't think you are going to see it in those 2. I wouldn't underestimate the power of the Clinton's political machine.

Obama was fresh, new and hip. I don't think that Warren has the same pull that he had to take Hillery down.
Hillary is going over like a lead balloon.

Can't sell books, making too much money speaking to be able to declare yet, and saying stupider and stupider things as Warren pushes her further and further to the Left.
Yes, not at all like the right's nominee will be acting like...

Oh wait. They are going to have to attend to the exact same problem.

Kind of like how Palin or Bachman pisses off the left because they say crazy shit (in the lefts opinion) and that makes them the perfect candidate.

How crazy the other side sees your candidate is NOT a good indication of how wonderful they are.

Forum List

Back