Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders? Or both? (Left)

Hillary has a good chance of winning if she runs, though it would be down to her connections and Democratic donors. She wouldn't win on popularity, but on the candidates opposing her being less popular.

If Warren runs she would be immediately popular among Democrats, and even score some donors. But up against Hillary, I am not sure she organize as effectively, unless she could get grassroots support to counter Hillary's corporate backers.

Hillary has a good chance of winning if she runs, though it would be down to her connections and Democratic donors. She wouldn't win on popularity, but on the candidates opposing her being less popular.

If Warren runs she would be immediately popular among Democrats, and even score some donors. But up against Hillary, I am not sure she organize as effectively, unless she could get grassroots support to counter Hillary's corporate backers.
Its not beating Hillary that is the problem with Warren though. I don't think she can but I also think a lot of that has to do with the fact that most Democrats are well aware she will not win the general.

Its interesting to see the democrats dealing with what the republicans are much better known for - quacks that have a real chance in the primary without a wisp of a hope in the general.

Its not beating Hillary that is the problem with Warren though. I don't think she can but I also think a lot of that has to do with the fact that most Democrats are well aware she will not win the general.

Its interesting to see the democrats dealing with what the republicans are much better known for - quacks that have a real chance in the primary without a wisp of a hope in the general.

It's interesting to see you trying to equate someone of Warren's intellect with quacks on the right.

Yeah, interesting.

I'm still not so sure Warren couldn't win the general, depending on who the GOP runs. She speaks in such simple terms, there's simply no one else out there who could connect with people like she can. It could be that people are more likely to vote for someone if they're just more believable at this point.

Just guessing here, I'm lousy at this stuff.

Also, she's almost 70, and that could hurt either her or Hillary in the general.

Maria Cantwell would be a fine choice. Been in the Senate for over a decade. Unlike her buddy Bernie, she is actually a member of the Democratic Party. And the right-wing propagandists can't use that tired "no executive experience" line.

Hitting the Blatz a little early today, Zekester?

Nope. But you got any proof of your assertion the Mittens could have won without all the fraud?
Or is that just something a rabbit knows? Or you just running out of bullshit to spread after all those hours or "work".

If Hillary is nominated she will have to do without my vote in the presidential election. Tired of Neo-Cons masquerading as liberals.
Really?

Are you being honest here?

Assume that Bachmann is running. Are you really stating that you would not vote Warren in that instance?
I am stating that I will not cast a vote for Hillary Clinton no matter what maniac the republicans nominate. At this point I would rather have a government that despises my ideology than spend any more time trying to support another "third way" neo-con democrat that only plays lip service to the progressive movement that elected them.

I am not sure she organize as effectively, unless she could get grassroots support to counter Hillary's corporate backers.

Bingo. She will take a fund raising page from good ole Howard Dean and solicit small contributions from millions of people over the 'Net. And it could work.

Maria Cantwell would be a fine choice. Been in the Senate for over a decade. Unlike her buddy Bernie, she is actually a member of the Democratic Party. And the right-wing propagandists can't use that tired "no executive experience" line.

The Senate does not confer executive experience. Executive experience means being in control of a large organization, with proven leadership, vision, and delegation skills. Longevity in Congress means you have become good at being a part of a group, not the above. It's the difference between being the CEO and being on the Board of Trustees.

Executive experience means being in control of a large organization, with proven leadership, vision, and delegation skills.
No, I don't think it means that. For instance, the President-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named supposedly had executive experience but showed complete lack of leadership, vision, and delegation skills.

Last edited:
Executive experience means being in control of a large organization, with proven leadership, vision, and delegation skills.
No, I don't think it means that. For instance, the President-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named supposedly had executive experience but showed complete lack of leadership, vision, and delegation skills.

I don't know of anyone who claimed TFO had executive experience OR skills. They just liked the way he read speeches off of TOTUS.

Forum List

Back