Elizabeth Warren: Little Miss Big Liar

Scott Brown face palms every time you post

Why me? Why me?

I seriously doubt that, but I imagine his staffers do a tomahawk chop and then bend over laughing their asses off.

lol!!! You're probably right.. Liberals don't get that the rest of us don't pee pee our underoos over the same IDIOCY that they do.. They can trash Christians all day long and that's ok.. BUT SAY TOMAHAWK and by god, you've done it!

It truly is amazing to see how these libturds whine whenever someone makes fun of their Little Princess Big Liar. It's hard to believe anyone would bother defending such an obvious fraud. Only in MA could she even have a glimmer of hope at winning an election.

The principal chief of the Cherokee Nation has condemned Sen. Scott Brown's campaign staff and supporters as "downright racist," demanding an apology from Brown for the behavior of his staff at a recent rally, where they attempted to shout down supporters of Elizabeth Warren with Indian "war whoops" and making "tomahawk chops."

“The conduct of these individuals goes far beyond what is appropriate and proper in political discourse,” Cherokee Nation Principal Chief Bill John Baker said in a statement. “The use of stereotypical ‘war whoop chants’ and ‘tomahawk chops’ are offensive and downright racist. It is those types of actions that perpetuate negative stereotypes and continue to minimize and degrade all native peoples.” [...]
“We need individuals in the United States Senate who respect Native Americans and have an understanding of tribal issues,” he said. “For that reason, I call upon Sen. Brown to apologize for the offensive actions of his staff and their uneducated, unenlightened and racist portrayal of native peoples.”

Daily Kos: Cherokee Nation chief condemns Scott Brown staff for 'downright racist'*actions

Where's the outrage that Warren would claim status as a Cherokee in order to gain advantage? Where's the condemnation of her lies for political advantage.

They were outraged then too.

Did you miss the 50 threads about it? That outrage is ok though, because LGS was also outraged.

This type of BS won't cut it with Massachusetts voters

Warren is going to win

Thanks for helping

I think you are right, a person's character doesn't matter in that state, you have Kennedy and his Chappaquidick, Frank and his prostitution ring, Warren's lying is nothing.

No actual evidence her family was wrong about it, plenty of evidence she never asked for any favors. People are tired of stupid Pub character assassination and lies. Assume the position.

The principal chief of the Cherokee Nation has condemned Sen. Scott Brown's campaign staff and supporters as "downright racist," demanding an apology from Brown for the behavior of his staff at a recent rally, where they attempted to shout down supporters of Elizabeth Warren with Indian "war whoops" and making "tomahawk chops."

“The conduct of these individuals goes far beyond what is appropriate and proper in political discourse,” Cherokee Nation Principal Chief Bill John Baker said in a statement. “The use of stereotypical ‘war whoop chants’ and ‘tomahawk chops’ are offensive and downright racist. It is those types of actions that perpetuate negative stereotypes and continue to minimize and degrade all native peoples.” [...]
“We need individuals in the United States Senate who respect Native Americans and have an understanding of tribal issues,” he said. “For that reason, I call upon Sen. Brown to apologize for the offensive actions of his staff and their uneducated, unenlightened and racist portrayal of native peoples.”

Daily Kos: Cherokee Nation chief condemns Scott Brown staff for 'downright racist'*actions

Just in case you wonder why the Chief said this.

Baker was a delegate to this year’s Democratic National Convention, and the Cherokee Nation has donated to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee this election cycle.

Read more: Cherokee chief: Scott Brown staffers ?racist? - Kevin Robillard - POLITICO.com

Baker was a delegate to this year’s Democratic National Convention, and the Cherokee Nation has donated to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee this election cycle.

Read more: Cherokee chief: Scott Brown staffers ?racist? - Kevin Robillard - POLITICO.com

I wonder why they wouldn't contribute to Scott Brown

Wooo....Wooo...Wooo...woo

I'm still voting for Warren, and I've already converted 3 would be Brown voters to vote for her too. Funny thing is it wasn't very hard, all I had to do was educate them about how he's actually voting in the Senate.

If Brown wins, at least I can say that I tried.

There are a whole lot of people like myself who sat on their hands for the special election. Kerry got something like 900k more votes in 2008 than Coakley did.

I wonder why they wouldn't contribute to Scott Brown

Wooo....Wooo...Wooo...woo

I don't know anyone that is a Democrat delegate that would contribute to a Republican. I do wonder why you think they would.

Brown’s campaign responded to Baker’s apology request by forwarding a statement from George Thomas, a Native American who lives in Massachusetts.

“Being of Native American and African American ancestry, I find it insulting and wrong for Professor Elizabeth Warren to claim minority status as a Native American at Harvard,” Thomas said in the statement. “Professor Warren has never reached out to the Native American community within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to offer an explanation or an apology.”

Thomas said Warren should receive two ‘F’s: one for her failure to apologize, and one for fraudulently presenting herself to Harvard as a Native American.

Baker was a delegate to this year’s Democratic National Convention, and the Cherokee Nation has donated to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee this election cycle. A spokeswoman for the Cherokee Nation said the tribe has given to both Republicans and Democrats in the past, and will continue to do so.

I don't see that sign helping Scott brown. Mass. voters are moderates, and attacking her on her blood line and not her policies is a poor move.

She LIED about her blood lines what is it you don't get?

The left is soooooo lost.

bizarro-2012-05-03-at-12-36-59-pm.png

You know............my Grandfather emigrated to this country from Norway when he was in his 20's. My Grandmother was born here, but previous generations of her family came here from Germany and Scotland. I never asked them for "proof" as to my ethnicity, because I believed what my Grandparents said to me about their origins.

Now...........with my Grandfather being full blooded Norwegian, and my Grandmother being half German and half Scottish, that makes me about 37.5 percent Nordic. If you were to look at me and guess where my roots came from, you'd probably guess something else, because most Nordic people are tall with blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin.

Me? I'm 5'7" on a good day, slight build (i.e. slender), dark hair and blue eyes. My skin is swarthy enough that during the summer, I look almost Native American or Hispanic, and while traveling overseas, sometimes people would mistake me for a local in either Spain or Italy. Matter of fact, once in Italy I had a nice looking woman who walked up to me, tapped me on the shoulder and started rattling off in Italian. When I told her I didn't speak Italian because I was an American sailor and asked her to use English, she got this funny look on her face and then walked away. I don't look anything like my Nordic roots.

However............if you were to look at my sister, you'd see that she's 6'2" tall, big boned, long blonde hair and blue eyes. If anyone looked like a Valkyrie, it would be her.

No.............you CAN'T TELL the ethnicity of someone just by looking at them. Scott Brown made a really bad mistake in choosing this as a campaign plank.

Besides............if you look at a picture of the leader of the Cherokee Nation and place it next to Ms. Warren, you'd probably say they were of the same ethnicity.

Scott Brown has picked a losing issue on this one, and it's gonna cost him the election.

Yes, but no one you cite actively lied on multiple application forms by falsely claiming to be of Native American origin in order to 'cash in' on affirmative action preferences.

Where's the outrage that Warren would claim status as a Cherokee in order to gain advantage? Where's the condemnation of her lies for political advantage.

They were outraged then too.

Did you miss the 50 threads about it? That outrage is ok though, because LGS was also outraged.

I didn't miss a thing, other than why such a lying sack of shit is still running even a vaguely viable race as a public representative. She lied. She cheated. She abused the system. And yet, there appear to be enough airheaded morons who will vote for her. Speaks volumes about their values...and not one page is complementary.

I don't see that sign helping Scott brown. Mass. voters are moderates, and attacking her on her blood line and not her policies is a poor move.

She LIED about her blood lines what is it you don't get?

The left is soooooo lost.

bizarro-2012-05-03-at-12-36-59-pm.png

Let's see:
left photo: guy who offended the black leftist activists who serve some political purpose.
right photo: leftist woman who's lies have served to achieve an keep her in political office, as well as a job in a leftist institution of indoctrination

Wow! Go figure...

Someone needs to remind these liberal race whores to never attend any type of game (sports) that happens to have an Indian name for their team.. They would be deeply offended.

Yes, people are offended by the Tomahawk chop and dancing around going....Woo...Woooo Wooo

Too fucking bad..My mother was russian.. Should I be offended any time someone wears a Ushanka hat??? You and your Zombie comrades are fucking idiots!

I don't know what a "Ushanka hat" is. But I know when someone is demeaning someone else's culture. Brown should apologize.

:mad: O kay , fuck wits , I'll type this one more time ... real slow so you'll be able to read it easier . To par ti ci pate in the af fir ma tive ac tion pro gram , you have to prove that you are at least one - six teenth mi nor i ty . She did not have pro per doc u men ta tion , there fore she could not pos si bly have used an y af fir ma tive ac tion pro grams .

And yet, it's from "Scott Brown" Indian Chiefs are asking for an apology.

Indian Chiefs ask Scott Brown for apology

Keep your clothes on Scott. It's not over yet.

You're a day late and a dollar short.. BUT WHAT'S KNEW dipshit?? Chief LIBERAL Baker is a DEMOCRAT DELEGATE

Baker serves as Democratic National Convention delegate

Baker serves as Democratic National Convention delegate

lol

When I think of all the practice Republican have had mocking minorities.

:mad: O kay , fuck wits , I'll type this one more time ... real slow so you'll be able to read it easier . To par ti ci pate in the af fir ma tive ac tion pro gram , you have to prove that you are at least one - six teenth mi nor i ty . She did not have pro per doc u men ta tion , there fore she could not pos si bly have used an y af fir ma tive ac tion pro grams .

O K, ass wipe bi tch...you are no thing like a de cent gran d ma. So FUCK OFF, BITCH!

Forum List

Back