Elizabeth Warren: Little Miss Big Liar

No actual evidence her family was wrong about it, plenty of evidence she never asked for any favors. People are tired of stupid Pub character assassination and lies. Assume the position.

Look at the high cheekbones!

200px-Ward_Churchill.jpg

Republicans putting up racist signs? I'm shocked.

A sign that calls out the Marxist douchebag for lying about her heritage gets spun as racist by a bleeding vagina moonbat, I'm shocked....

Someone bring da race Pimp a tissue.. Lot's of people are offended every single day.. Hell, your very presence offends me.. Does that make you a racist since I am offended you dummy?????

You liberal bedwetting panty cheezers are such pansies.. Honestly.. GET the FUCK over it.

Have you ever posted anything of substance, or is it all trolling, all the time?

Look in the mirror.. You're a trolling RACE WHORE.. A pimp who needs others to enable his hatred...

Yes, because trolls are well known for engaging the substantive topic of the thread and not lobbing personal insults, even when having a ton thrown at them.

Have you ever posted anything of substance, or is it all trolling, all the time?

Look in the mirror.. You're a trolling RACE WHORE.. A pimp who needs others to enable his hatred...

Yes, because trolls are well known for engaging the substantive topic of the thread and not lobbing personal insults, even when having a ton thrown at them.

You're admitting to being a troll? That is the first step to recovery.

This is getting funny......

Teddy Kennedy's seat in the hands of republican and the polls showing it a dead heat. Obama won't carry Warren...in fact, the tanking economy is about to cost him a great deal.

Scott Brown approves negative, fallacious and irrelevant messages about his opponent, and it's backfiring on him like you read about.

It couldn't happen to a better guy. :thup:

And yet, it's from "Scott Brown" Indian Chiefs are asking for an apology.

Indian Chiefs ask Scott Brown for apology

Keep your clothes on Scott. It's not over yet.

You're a day late and a dollar short.. BUT WHAT'S KNEW dipshit?? Chief LIBERAL Baker is a DEMOCRAT DELEGATE

Baker serves as Democratic National Convention delegate

Baker serves as Democratic National Convention delegate

lol

When I think of all the practice Republican have had mocking minorities.

Actually, she is not a minority, no matter how much you say it, and she is not being mocked about being any part of Native American, she is being mocked for being a Democrat, one big fat liar. Amazing how the left spins truth into a story line and sticks to it. Careful though the ledge is approaching you may wish to step out of the lemming line.

Romney said if only he were Hispanic. Because it would have helped him become president.

When you look at our "long line" of US presidents with an Hispanic background, you can see exactly what he is talking about.

Romney said if only he were Hispanic. Because it would have helped him become president.

When you look at our "long line" of US presidents with an Hispanic background, you can see exactly what he is talking about.

Stoopid, this is about FAUXAHANTAS and her lying about being native american.. Not about Romney bozo.

Stoopid, this is about FAUXAHANTAS and her lying about being native american.. Not about Romney bozo.

Where did she lie?

Where did she lie?

Let's call a POW-WOW.. Attn all forum posters.. Even if you're only 1/200thousandth of any indian, real, fake, cartoon.. it's cool.. go ahead and give yourself minority status.:clap2:

I'd like to submit that September 30th, now be known as NATIONAL FAKE INDIAN DAY!! You can be whatever indian you like on this day.. Even Shitting Bull on this very forum!!

Yay!!!!!! Isn't America great?!

Where did she lie?

When she got herself a $350,000 position by pretending to be American Indian

Where did she lie?

Let's call a POW-WOW.. Attn all forum posters.. Even if you're only 1/200thousandth of any indian, real, fake, cartoon.. it's cool.. go ahead and give yourself minority status.:clap2:

Her family claims some Indian bloodlines

If you are claiming they are lying, I assume you must have some proof

oh, I know.....She doesn't LOOK Indian

Forum List

Back