The most corrupt administration in US history

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
An "enemies list"? Gee, can you say Joseph Stalin? Adolf Hitler? Saddam Hussein?

This administration has violated civil rights, stomped on the Constitution, and has worked tirelessly to implement full-fledged communism.

"I am not sure whether to feel honored that my critical reporting on the Justice Department’s misdeeds and rank politicalization attracted such attention, or upset that my taxpayer dollars have been used to attack me personally and professionally. But there is no question that taxpayers and Congress should be upset over unethical conduct by Justice Department employees who use government resources to abuse private citizens and journalists guilty only of reporting on the department’s malfeasance."

Justice Department Includes Heritage

Last edited:
An "enemies list"? Gee, can you say Joseph Stalin? Adolf Hitler? Saddam Hussein?

This administration has violated civil rights, stomped on the Constitution, and has worked tirelessly to implement full-fledged communism.

"I am not sure whether to feel honored that my critical reporting on the Justice Department’s misdeeds and rank politicalization attracted such attention, or upset that my taxpayer dollars have been used to attack me personally and professionally. But there is no question that taxpayers and Congress should be upset over unethical conduct by Justice Department employees who use government resources to abuse private citizens and journalists guilty only of reporting on the department’s malfeasance."

Justice Department Includes Heritage

I hope they do fuck with the Heritage Foundation.. they won't know what hit them.. Constitutional SCHOLARS make up the Heritage Foundation..

The Obama Administration is the least corrupt in over 30 years

Forum List

Back