Elizabeth Warren: Little Miss Big Liar

I hate to break it to you, but that pic is a fake.

However, it's still hilarious!

Obviously, Warren hasn't always considered wearing an Indian headdress to be detrimental:

One more:

grandma-warren1.jpg

And yet, it's from "Scott Brown" Indian Chiefs are asking for an apology.

Indian Chiefs ask Scott Brown for apology

Keep your clothes on Scott. It's not over yet.

You're a day late and a dollar short.. BUT WHAT'S KNEW dipshit?? Chief LIBERAL Baker is a DEMOCRAT DELEGATE

Baker serves as Democratic National Convention delegate

lol

Oh, so it's a Democrat, then it's OK to make fun of their culture and race. I get it. Thanks for helping me with that.

Hey, do you ever throw "peanuts"?

Republicans ejected for assaulting an African-American camera operator with peanuts - The Washington Post

He doesn't speak for me.. nor do you. If he feels like being politically correct is the right thing for him to do, that's on him... I don't cower to that shit or line of thinking. I grew up in the 90's where white and black hung together, kissed, made out, etc.. We don't need you or anyone else trying to drag us back hundreds of years because you're stuck in a race warp.. No thanks. I won't be your victim to feel guilty.. Go sell your racist poison elsewhere.

He wasn't "politically correct", he just pretended like it didn't happen (out of ignorance or dishonesty, I do not know). You may have "grew up in the 90s", but your attitudes on race are straight out of 50s. That you don't see anything racist in that sign speaks volumes about your character. If the sign was a black candidate eating a watermelon and fried chicken, would you also say it wasn't racist?

Is this picture racist?

headdress11.jpg

No.

And yet, it's from "Scott Brown" Indian Chiefs are asking for an apology.

Indian Chiefs ask Scott Brown for apology

Keep your clothes on Scott. It's not over yet.

You're a day late and a dollar short.. BUT WHAT'S KNEW dipshit?? Chief LIBERAL Baker is a DEMOCRAT DELEGATE

lol

Oh, so it's a Democrat, then it's OK to make fun of their culture and race. I get it. Thanks for helping me with that.Hey, do you ever throw "peanuts"?

Republicans ejected for assaulting an African-American camera operator with peanuts - The Washington Post

Welcome Bozo

Someone needs to remind these liberal race whores to never attend any type of game (sports) that happens to have an Indian name for their team.. They would be deeply offended.

Yes, people are offended by the Tomahawk chop and dancing around going....Woo...Woooo Wooo

<Does a rain dance in honor of Fauxohantas>... Someone get the teepee ready.. in case it starts raining that is..

He wasn't "politically correct", he just pretended like it didn't happen (out of ignorance or dishonesty, I do not know). You may have "grew up in the 90s", but your attitudes on race are straight out of 50s. That you don't see anything racist in that sign speaks volumes about your character. If the sign was a black candidate eating a watermelon and fried chicken, would you also say it wasn't racist?

The only racist I see perpetuating stereotypes is YOU race pimp.

Drawing a headdress on to Warren isn't perpetuating a stereotype?

Drawing a headdress on Warren mimics some of her own former deeds. She's the one who made a career claiming to be entitled to the headdress.

Someone needs to remind these liberal race whores to never attend any type of game (sports) that happens to have an Indian name for their team.. They would be deeply offended.

Yes, people are offended by the Tomahawk chop and dancing around going....Woo...Woooo Wooo

Too fucking bad..My mother was russian.. Should I be offended any time someone wears a Ushanka hat??? You and your Zombie comrades are fucking idiots!

Native Americans are apparently not allowed to be offended.

Only people who make careers out of being offended are offended. Democrats, in other words.

Too fucking bad..My mother was russian.. Should I be offended any time someone wears a Ushanka hat??? You and your Zombie comrades are fucking idiots!

^^^ made my point.

^^^ made my point.

No honey.. I made my point.. That you liberals are whiney ass babies who get offended if soneone farts in your direction. I don't live in your politically correct hell hole , so don't even think you can use your WHITE GUILT to try and pin me to it.. Go cry some place else.. No one feels sorry for you libs.. you've cried RACIAL WOLF FOR almost 4 fucking years now.. WE'RE OVER IT. Go fuck yourselves!

Forum List

Back