Elizabeth Warren holds rally at Boston University

But let me show you a picture that has me even more excited. This is what Elizabeth's rally at Boston University looked like this morning. Morse Auditorium -- capacity 750 people -- was filled to standing room only.

With white people, the racists!

Yesterday Scott Brown mailed me (actually previous owner of the house who left a tea party bumper sticker behind) a 8 1/2 by 11 glossy bifold with a big picture of him shaking hands with President Obama. I guess we see who is the President's favorite now. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
obama shakes hands with lots of people.

image.jpg

Exactly. So why is Brown using up the space on his bifold for the picture? The picture actually shows that he is in a line of people. Is this what Brown is running on?

Exactly. So why is Brown using up the space on his bifold for the picture? The picture actually shows that he is in a line of people. Is this what Brown is running on?

The man is running for the Senate in the most liberal state in the union. It makes perfect sense that he would try to illustrate that he is capable of working with obama.

Politics is something like dating. You start out looking at the qualifications -- are they good looking, good job, etc. Only after that do you consider the likable and trustworthy aspects. Warren's qualifications are now solid with the voters, so she's working on the likable part. That's why the shift into the lead, because she's gone from wonk mode to friendly mode.

This does make the Republicans senate chances that much worse. The Democrats have one easy pickup in Maine, now this one. The Republicans only have the one easy pickup in Nebraska. Republicans would have to run the table on all the close races to get the senate, which is unlikely.

Is Scott Brown still, well, undecided?

Sen. Scott Brown's (R-Mass.) campaign released a new ad on Friday that touts the candidate's "pro-choice" values and support for equal pay, despite the fact that Brown has voted in favor of anti-birth control legislation and against the Paycheck Fairness Act.
Scott Brown Ad Insists He's 'Pro-Choice'

Because he thinks women should actually pay for their own contraception he is anti contraception? How does that work again?

As for the Paycheck Fairness Act, that was nothing more than an attempt to enrich lawyers. It actually gives women no more access to courts because there are already multiple ways that people can file discrimination charges even years after they discover they are getting unequal pay.

Also, anyone who supports Elizabeth Warren supports people who scam the system to get benefits they are not entitled to. That might be legal, but no honest person will ever accept it.

her advisors don't let her speak on her tv ads any more for a reason, you know.

i'm sure all the out of state kids at bu will be thrilled, though.

they're not too bright.

It is really bad when your handlers don't think you can read a script without screwing up.
And people want this woman to help shape policy to guide America?

I wouldn't trust her to run a Little League bake sale.

Scott Brown Received More Than $900,000 From Financial Services Sector After Watering Down Wall Street Reform
Scott Brown Got $940,000+ From Financial Services | ThinkProgress

Republicans represent the 1%. That's it.

Rank and file Republicans are foolishly voting against their own interests.

So, logically, Obama is going to get 99% of the vote.

Let's see how that works out....

Ran and file democrats can't think for themselves.

Consequently, unless someone tells Chrissy how it's working out, he won't know.

Can we take Chrissy's statement to mean that all in the 1% class are Republicans ?

No.

Elizabeth Warren is, by defnition, in the 1% class. How do these morons explain that away ?

Republicans represent the 1%. That's it.

Rank and file Republicans are foolishly voting against their own interests.

So, logically, Obama is going to get 99% of the vote.

Let's see how that works out....

Ran and file democrats can't think for themselves.

Consequently, unless someone tells Chrissy how it's working out, he won't know.

Can we take Chrissy's statement to mean that all in the 1% class are Republicans ?

No.

Elizabeth Warren is, by defnition, in the 1% class. How do these morons explain that away ?
I covered that here:
The diversion WORKED, we have Libya covered, and troops in Yemen. Baby Bush would still be tearfully shouting DEAD OR ALIVE; Cheney with his stockbroker*to see war in which countries could pull in the most $$$$ for him.

*The undisclosed locations were obviously OPEN to financial advisers. Cheney NETTED 5-6 MILLION on a 2 million dollar salary. The Vice Presidency was a pot of gold for him.

The Obamas aren't millionaires?
Wealthy Democrats' money comes from under organically-grown, cruelty-free cabbage leaves, where it's left by kindly earth spirits.

Wealthy Republicans' money comes from selling the organs of small children grown in KKKorporate farms.

Right, USMB lefties?

I know almost nothing about Elizabeth Warren. I've seen a couple interviews, she seemed intelligent. *shrug*
Warren is very intelligent. Cons think anyone that's intelligent is out to get them.
I would like to say that I don't think she is a ditz because she is Cherokee. Her stipidity has nothing to do with it. She would be a ditz even if she were 31/32 white!

Forum List

Back