Elizabeth Warren holds rally at Boston University

Is Scott Brown still, well, undecided?

Sen. Scott Brown's (R-Mass.) campaign released a new ad on Friday that touts the candidate's "pro-choice" values and support for equal pay, despite the fact that Brown has voted in favor of anti-birth control legislation and against the Paycheck Fairness Act.
Scott Brown Ad Insists He's 'Pro-Choice'

Liberal of the Loon Tribe holds rally at private upscale university most MA residents can't afford.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQL4BlY3xI]Scott Brown & Karl Rove: Breaking the People's Pledge? - YouTube[/ame]

Scott Brown Received More Than $900,000 From Financial Services Sector After Watering Down Wall Street Reform
Scott Brown Got $940,000+ From Financial Services | ThinkProgress

Republicans represent the 1%. That's it.

Rank and file Republicans are foolishly voting against their own interests.

I'm sure it's just coincidence that liberals declare that what's in everyone's best interests is voting to keep liberals in power.

Coincidence. Sure. Has to be.

Scott Brown Received More Than $900,000 From Financial Services Sector After Watering Down Wall Street Reform
Scott Brown Got $940,000+ From Financial Services | ThinkProgress

Republicans represent the 1%. That's it.

Rank and file Republicans are foolishly voting against their own interests.

and how FUNNY that the 7 out of 10 1%ERS as in RICHEST... in Congress ARE DEMOCRATS...and they damn sure KEEP THEIR MONIES, while asking you peon Democrats to DONATE all yours though taxes to care of others.....:lol:

you people crack me the hell up

Last edited:
But let me show you a picture that has me even more excited. This is what Elizabeth's rally at Boston University looked like this morning. Morse Auditorium -- capacity 750 people -- was filled to standing room only.

Attachments

• $20120915BostonUPanorama.jpg
    $20120915BostonUPanorama.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 88
But let me show you a picture that has me even more excited. This is what Elizabeth's rally at Boston University looked like this morning. Morse Auditorium -- capacity 750 people -- was filled to standing room only.

Look at all the pathetic greedy suckers!

She's a disgrace. Scott Brown should win this one in a Landslide. But it is Assachusetts, so who knows?

Forum List

Back