Local grandma steps out of shower, holds intruder at gunpoint until police arrive

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Local grandma steps out of shower, holds intruder at gunpoint until police arrive

grandma1-scaled-e1670335387403.jpg

Interrupted during her morning shower, Warren County resident Tricia Montoney was able to confront an intruder and hold him at gunpoint until deputies could place him under arrest.

A Warren County family had an exciting Monday morning after the family’s matriarch thwarted an intruder who may have intended to steal a family vehicle.

Tricia Montoney told Royal Examiner Monday evening that an eagle-eyed neighbor noticed a man in the family’s driveway, around 7 a.m. standing beside a Ford F-150 pickup truck belonging to Tricia’s daughter, Rachel Montoney.

Rachel said in a phone interview that “once our neighbor told me about the man attempting to enter my vehicle, I ran to get my mom.”

Tricia was in the shower but quickly put on a robe and grabbed the Smith and Wesson 9 mm handgun she keeps for personal protection. She then went outside to confront the intruder.

He is being held without bond. Online court records show that Huyser has been arrested before for similar offenses.

This happened in my AO last week.....Good on Grandma. ;)

Grandma2-scaled-e1670335570122.jpg

LOL....At least the jail was less than a mile away on the other side of those woods.

Thank God Almighty that the libs are no longer in control of the Virginia Commonwealth.

They are offended to see citizens defend themselves, and would have been just as glad to see the old woman violated and killed as just "part of the price of being civilized".

Thank God Almighty that the libs are no longer in control of the Virginia Commonwealth.

They are offended to see citizens defend themselves, and would have been just as glad to see the old woman violated and killed as just "part of the price of being civilized".
Did you notice the part about "being held without bond"?

He would be out in MD or DC the same day.

This will serve as a warning to Mr. Huyser's friends in the criminal underworld to move their operations across the Potomac where the people aren't armed and there is little risk of actually being incarcerated.

I'm sure he'll be telling his sad story to his new cellie in the Red Onion, and the word will get out.

And then maybe going back to eliminate the witnesses.
We'd say he's a murderer now & the Dems would say we have no evidence for any crime

Great to hear. But according to some she should not be allowed to have that gun.
No one is concerned with grandma having a gun....

It's the 18 to 25 yr old male, who generally murders all the kids in the schools attacked, and nightclubs too, and movie theaters too, and churches and synagogues as well. :eek:

That's pretty straightforward:
Shoot back.
We should not have to do that M14.... When I grew up, NO ONE was concerned with some psycho 18 or 20 year old coming in and mass killing 26 kindergartners....

We shopped in 5&10s and grocery stores and malls without a thought of being killed and went to Church every Sunday, without the thought or worry of being murdered and certainly we went to school without a worry...

It's the 18 to 25 yr old male, who generally murders all the kids in the schools attacked, and nightclubs too, and movie theaters too, and churches and synagogues as well. :eek:
Meh, when I just turned 19 I was running a convict road gang toting two .38s and and a 12 ga....Every-single-day. Age as shit-all to do with anything.

Half-raising psychos who either fly just under the radar or are known nut-jobs with nothing done about it because of "feels" should be of more "concern".....Your ilk created it, not mine, so don't ask me to either care or relinquish my rights at this late date.

Number of mass public shootings in 2021.....

6 individuals out of over 350 million people.

Mass public shootings are not the problem. The policies of the democrat party which attack police and release criminals are the problem, but you are just fine with them.

The problem is the democrat party....it wants to release violent criminals, it wants the police to stop doing their jobs.......you need to tell us why this is.....

Meh, when I just turned 19 I was running a convict road gang toting two .38s and and a 12 ga....Every-single-day. Age as shit-all to do with anything.

Half-raising psychos who either fly just under the radar or are known nut-jobs with nothing done about it because of "feels" should be of more "concern".....Your ilk created it, not mine, so don't ask me to either care or relinquish my rights at this late date.
We didn't create it, you all did.

We should not have to do that M14.... When I grew up, NO ONE was concerned with some psycho 18 or 20 year old coming in and mass killing 26 kindergartners....

We shopped in 5&10s and grocery stores and malls without a thought of being killed and went to Church every Sunday, without the thought or worry of being murdered and certainly we went to school without a worry...

And you can do that today.......

Mass public shootings in 2021......

Mass public shootings in 2020

You don't care about gun deaths, because if you did, you would be railing against the democrat party and their policies that have wrecked local police forces and released violent criminals over and over again...the individuals actually shooting each other in democrat party controlled cities.....

Yet you don't.....makes us understand that you aren't concerned about stopping gun violence, you just want to take guns away from people who don't use them for crime.

Number of mass public shootings in 2021.....

6 individuals out of over 350 million people.

Mass public shootings are not the problem. The policies of the democrat party which attack police and release criminals are the problem, but you are just fine with them.

The problem is the democrat party....it wants to release violent criminals, it wants the police to stop doing their jobs.......you need to tell us why this is.....
How many of those mass murderers were ever jailed and released for gun crimes? None, one?

Forum List

Back