Eliminating churches is the endgame for the homosexual lobby...not gay marriage

Yes, of course you think it's interesting. Because it's about shutting down churches. Which you all agree is the ultimate goal.

No I find it interesting because Openheimer never makes that claim- nor does anyone other than right wing nutjobs like yourself.

Openheimer discusses eliminating tax exemptions for non-profits including churches.

But then again- you probably never actually read anything more than the sound bites of his article.

you never saw ME being a prison proponent. So YOU are an effing Liar. I'm a proponent of legalizing 80% of the things that now get guys locked up and horsewhip or shoot the remaining 20%.

Yes, of course you think it's interesting. Because it's about shutting down churches. Which you all agree is the ultimate goal.

I don't mind the worship industry, per se... but yeah, the tax exempt status, especially with regards to local property taxes, is patently unfair to the rest of the businesses out there trying to keep up.

Fair and simple taxes,
Transparency in politics,
Education, education, and infrastructure.
Still not rocket science, y'all.

Seems like all conservatives have these days is ridiculous predictions to scare the hater dupes...

If you look carefully though you'll see that it's now much less the actual gay marriages they're wailing about,

it's all the imaginary woes that are now supposed to inevitably follow...

...it's a quiet concession that they've lost AND a concession that they really don't see any actual harm coming from the actual gay marriages themselves.

No I find it interesting because Openheimer never makes that claim- nor does anyone other than right wing nutjobs like yourself.

Openheimer discusses eliminating tax exemptions for non-profits including churches.

But then again- you probably never actually read anything more than the sound bites of his article.

She didn't READ any of it. Rush or Hannity told her to be upset and provided the link.

I don't mind the worship industry, per se... but yeah, the tax exempt status, especially with regards to local property taxes, is patently unfair to the rest of the businesses out there trying to keep up.

Fair and simple taxes,

I know. It's patently obvious to everybody what's going on. Which is rather my point.

The objective is state control of churches and religion. Not rocket science at all, y'all.

Fair and simple taxes,

I know. It's patently obvious to everybody what's going on. Which is rather my point.

The objective is state control of churches and religion. Not rocket science at all, y'all.

Patently obvious to right wing nutjobs like yourself.

Fair and simple taxes,

Patently obvious to right wing nutjobs like yourself.
So..what, you can't read Oppenheimer's statements for yourself?
Never mind, I know the answer to that.

And the nutjobs aren't the people who object to the restructuring of what was once a great country. The nutjobs are you and your bigoted friends who are causing the issue.

In case you missed it, I linked and quoted Mark O multiple times. Morons.

And it didn't say what you claimed it said. It said that Churches shouldn't be tax exempt.

There's really no good reason why they shouldn't. They should file their taxes like everyone else does. the Churches that are doing good things probably have nothing to worry about, they aren't making a "profit".

"...the real intent of removing tax-exempt status is to cripple the institutions that continue their dissent from the sexual revolution."

Ending Tax Exemptions Means Ending Churches

Progressive pigs hate churches, because it's church leaders who speak out so adamantly about the disgusting lifestyle that the left has forced upon us as the "new normal". Churches object to human slavery, to murder, to sexual depravity. So the left wants to shut them down. They depend upon the subjugation of women and children for their $$$$, and they don't want anybody saying it's *bad*.

Religion is big business. Nothing more

dimocrap scum said all gays wanted was to come out of the closet

Then they said all they wanted was 'tolerance'

Then they wanted 'acceptance'

Then they demanded 'equality'

Then they demanded we create a right that has never existed in the History of Mankind especially for them...... For two men or two women to marry.

For 150 years there was a right for two men to marry each other hidden in the 14th Amendment and we were too stupid to see it?

damn

dimocrap scum seem to think that if you can fuck it, you should be able to marry it.

Sheep everywhere are nervous about their lack of cooking abilities

Great thing about all this --

dimocrap scum just sealed their defeat in 2016. Between this and their hatred of the South, Florida is almost guaranteed to go to Republicans and North Carolina will too. Put Ohio in there and it's all over. Plus, we're going to take ALL of our States and every Purple State. Every one of them. And don't be surprised when we take more than two or three 'blue' States. 4serial

Big Time. It might be the worst ass-kicking in electoral history, although Reagan's victories of scum of the earth dimocrap filth will be hard to top

SCOTUS just handed Republicans the Presidency on a silver platter and dimocrap filth know it

The problem is...... Can we keep our liberturdian morons on a leash?

"...the real intent of removing tax-exempt status is to cripple the institutions that continue their dissent from the sexual revolution."

Progressive pigs hate churches, because it's church leaders who speak out so adamantly about the disgusting lifestyle that the left has forced upon us as the "new normal". Churches object to human slavery, to murder, to sexual depravity. So the left wants to shut them down. They depend upon the subjugation of women and children for their $$$$, and they don't want anybody saying it's *bad*.
And ya know, they will NEVER BE HAPPY, NEVER! Not even if they push until they can FUCK THEIR DOG IN THE PARK IN PUBLIC, WITH PEOPLE WATCHING! There will STILL be some MORE perverted shit they will PUSH FOR. They will NEVER be happy.

And ya know, they will NEVER BE HAPPY, NEVER! Not even if they push until they can FUCK THEIR DOG IN THE PARK IN PUBLIC, WITH PEOPLE WATCHING! There will STILL be some MORE perverted shit they will PUSH FOR. They will NEVER be happy.

The anger phase of grief in action.

Forum List

Back