Electronic voting needs to be outlawed

So you don't know. You're spouting off about a subject you have zero knowledge of. Which voting machines being used today are hooked up to a network?

You know, when you vote on paper, it's counted by a machine. :eek:
What special knowledge does it take to realize the risk we are setting ourselves up to be wide open too?

This is why most of you loons get 0 respect from me. Too stupid & "special"

How and where? I've worked in a California Election Office for 10 years. I'd like to know where these networked machines are being used. Who makes them?

You don't know a damn thing about the subject, but you are going to call someone else stupid?
I never claimed to know anything about them ya twat. YOU did. And you seem to think your experience in your bubble represents every site in the US. That makes you both delusional & full of shit.

So you just decided to start a thread about something you know zero about, demanding that "electronic voting" be stopped and you don't even know it's going on? Um, yeah, okay then. :rolleyes:

But hey, call me a stupid twat some more, that should save your failed thread. :lol:
How did you get so dense? ANYTHING with a digital signature can be compromised. Don't you think one of the most valuable freedoms we have, the right to our vote, is worthy of protection from preventable compromises? Or are you of Hillary's logic that having a server in your basement is no big deal because it of course would never be compromised....

If it's not networked, nobody without unrestricted access to it can hack it.

So let's try again...which voting machines, in what state, are connected to a network?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If government officials can't protect their own emails from foreign hackers, how the hell are they going to ensure the integrity of our election process from foreign or domestic cyber tampering?
Generally speaking, you're correct and there's videos showing how you can hack most voting machines that lack a paper trail.

Problem is only one side of political aisle cares, and then only once every four years. Even then, the only side that cares is the one losing in the polls. It was Democrats complaining about this when the polls made it clear Kerry would lose to Bush and now it's the Republicans who care now that Hillary is going to lose to Trump.

I'm in favor of going the Oregon route all over the country. As I understand, everyone in Oregon votes by mail. Much better than the well documented occurrence of elected officials trying to manipulate the results by allocating fewer voting machines and polling places to districts that they differ with politically. Or closing polling places early to make it harder for minimum wage workers to vote. Or closing early voting on weekends to make it harder for 9-5 blue collar union workers to vote. Or stationing polling places in senior citizen homes to ensure you turn out more older retired votes than younger voters, etc.

Voting in the USA is so incredibly messed up its amazing we all have risen up and rioted about it yet.

Forum List

Back