Arabs Are Not Semites, and Islam is Not an Abrahamic Religion

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
These pro-Palestinian idiots pull this crap all the time, claiming to be Semites based upon a corrupted version of history. They are even here on this board. They are the well-known anti-Israel crowd. That is all I can say without dooming this OP to the “Badlands” or “Wacky-Zone!”

Islam has always been a cult and I have my doubts about Christianity.
An Aryan Nation

Jews are not Semites. The contradictory ways Ishmael, the "father of the Arabs," was described in the Old Testament are a clue that the Jews had been captured and enslaved by the Arabs and forced to speak a Semitic language. That's why he was glorified in one of the Books written during their captivity. Then, when they escaped, (probably proving that Exodus was really about Arabia, not Egypt), they condemned Ishmael in another book but had lost their original language to write it in.

Jews act completely different from the Arabs, so they are obviously Indo-Europeans, as were the other Sumerians.

These pro-Palestinian idiots pull this crap all the time, claiming to be Semites based upon a corrupted version of history. They are even here on this board. They are the well-known anti-Israel crowd. That is all I can say without dooming this OP to the “Badlands” or “Wacky-Zone!”
Don't get so irritated .
The funniest of all are what you call the Abrahamists whom we call the Space Alien Worshippers .

An Aryan Nation

Jews are not Semites. The contradictory ways Ishmael, the "father of the Arabs," was described in the Old Testament are a clue that the Jews had been captured and enslaved by the Arabs and forced to speak a Semitic language. That's why he was glorified in one of the Books written during their captivity. Then, when they escaped, (probably proving that Exodus was really about Arabia, not Egypt), they condemned Ishmael in another book but had lost their original language to write it in.

Jews act completely different from the Arabs, so they are obviously Indo-Europeans, as were the other Sumerians.

Why do they have long horse faces

If they speak a Semitic language they are Semitic.

Arabs are semites. It's a language group that includes Arabic, Hebrew, Amharic and Syriac.. I think there's one more. Didn't you know that?

America is a tolerant country. You can believe whatever cult you subscribe to and whatever teachings you tend to be drawn to. The problem comes in when the media defends cults who chant "death to America" while feigning outage about other Americans who want to make America great again.

An Aryan Nation

who said so?

An Aryan Nation

My God, you're stupid.

Forum List

Back