Electors should demand to see Trump's Tax Returns.

If any Electors are lurking hereabouts. Take this to your leader. To ensure that Trump does not owe money to Russia or any of our enemies, thereby becoming a National Security hazard , I respectfully ask that the EC body demand Trump make his tax returns public. If need be have the vote delayed until such time as necessary to effect a review of trump's taxes by competent public authority. Particular attention should be given to who he owes and his foreign assets.
why should Donald Trump be exposed to a different set of qualifiers than other presidents have been exposed to.
Please try to understand, Trumps tax records are none of your business, get over it.
Since 1972 every president has submitted multiple years worth of tax returns to allay any suspicions of corruption or malfeasance. The IRS has already established publicly that Trump has no valid reason for not releasing HIS.
Why do the American people need to know about Trumps tax returns? For one. he has known business ties to Russia and other enemies of our country. He chose to run for president and his Russian connections raise some startling questions. If he owes Putin/ Russian oligarchs money or is indebted to other enemy nations, that ought to be of concern to every flag waving American out there. In Trump's case, lack of transparency could be devastating.

If any Electors are lurking hereabouts. Take this to your leader. To ensure that Trump does not owe money to Russia or any of our enemies, thereby becoming a National Security hazard , I respectfully ask that the EC body demand Trump make his tax returns public. If need be have the vote delayed until such time as necessary to effect a review of trump's taxes by competent public authority. Particular attention should be given to who he owes and his foreign assets.
why should Donald Trump be exposed to a different set of qualifiers than other presidents have been exposed to.
Please try to understand, Trumps tax records are none of your business, get over it.
Since 1972 every president has submitted multiple years worth of tax returns to allay any suspicions of corruption or malfeasance. The IRS has already established publicly that Trump has no valid reason for not releasing HIS.
Why do the American people need to know about Trumps tax returns? For one. he has known business ties to Russia and other enemies of our country. He chose to run for president and his Russian connections raise some startling questions. If he owes Putin/ Russian oligarchs money or is indebted to other enemy nations, that ought to be of concern to every flag waving American out there. In Trump's case, lack of transparency could be devastating.
And again, another fine story submitted to us that will be placed in the fiction section of the library.
Show me the LEGAL requirement that obligates any candidate to show their tax returns and I will also argue for him to release these documents.

NY Times did post Trump's stolen tax return!!!

The New York Times Likely Broke Law by Publishing Trump's Taxes. Free Speech is No Excuse. | Law News - LawNewz
lawnewz.com › uncategorized › the-new-...
Oct 2, 2016 - The New York Times just published Donald Trump's tax returns ... and promise to publish stolen, statute-protected, private documents
:lol: Yeah, they posted portions of his 1995 return showing a 900+ million dollar loss but his previous and subsequent tax returns still are cloaked in secrecy. One year,which he probably authorized clandestinely , falls wayyy short o the number off tax documents presidential candidates have traditionally released since 1972.
Ain't playing by the IRS rules wonderful!!!!

That isn't an IRS rule, the phenomenon is called transparency. The majority of American voters did not vote for Trump so he has no mandate. He does owe the majority a clearer picture of who he is!

Let the butthurt out....

And again, another fine story submitted to us that will be placed in the fiction section of the library.
Show me the LEGAL requirement that obligates any candidate to show their tax returns and I will also argue for him to release these documents.
Presently, there are no legal requirements for Trump to release his tax documents. But there is no requirement for the all GOP electors to vote for him on 19 Dec either. My op is merely an appeal to those GOP electors to make a deal with Trump in the interest of national security. Show your returns , comrade Trump, or we vote for someone else.

Let the butthurt out....
No butt hurt here... I am just concerned that a Russian mole is going to be president of my beloved America.

Let the butthurt out....
No butt hurt here... I am just concerned that a Russian mole is going to be president of my beloved America.
Oh my bad, then you are media fed clown.

Let the butthurt out....
after 8 years of having a muslim terrorist presiding over the united states, I fail to see how your concerns could be considered valid now.
but back to the electorates and the popular vote for hillary. It is painfully obvious that you honestly have no clue how the president is elected. You almost give the impression that when you voted for hillary, you were actually voting for hillary. Let me try to clear this up. When you voted for Hillary, you were actually voting for an electorate to vote for hillary. Some states require that all electorates vote for the states majority choice, some do not. But, the electorate is only bound by either party, or by state, But they are bound to one or the other, as you also know, laws dont change and take effect quick enough for you to get your wish.
If an electorate does vote in violation of his/her state/party requirements, they can be removed and replaced with someone that brings with them some higher standards to the task.
Shortly put, as things are right now, Trump should be seeing 308 votes, any less and someone violated their sworn duties as an electorate.
So calm down and get used to the fact that we once again have a legal American citizen in the oval office that is not going to try and break this country with all the free things for the lazy, and is not going to go out of his way to further divide the country.
Those like you are going to be left behind as this country moves forward finally.

Let the butthurt out....

In a sense I hope that you are right. I'd rather be a media fed clown in hindsight than a survivalist looking helplessly on as the American middle class is destroyed from within by its own oligarch controlled government.

Let the butthurt out....

In a sense I hope that you are right. I'd rather be a media fed clown in hindsight than a survivalist looking helplessly on as the American middle class is destroyed from within by its own oligarch controlled government.
You know a whole lotta nothing, don't you?

What makes you think electors have the right to demand to see anything? Should they demand to see Hildabeast's 30,000 missing emails or would you call them racist homophobes who hate the environment? You blithering idiot.

Let the butthurt out....
after 8 years of having a muslim terrorist presiding over the united states, I fail to see how your concerns could be considered valid now.
but back to the electorates and the popular vote for hillary. It is painfully obvious that you honestly have no clue how the president is elected. You almost give the impression that when you voted for hillary, you were actually voting for hillary. Let me try to clear this up. When you voted for Hillary, you were actually voting for an electorate to vote for hillary. Some states require that all electorates vote for the states majority choice, some do not. But, the electorate is only bound by either party, or by state, But they are bound to one or the other, as you also know, laws dont change and take effect quick enough for you to get your wish.
If an electorate does vote in violation of his/her state/party requirements, they can be removed and replaced with someone that brings with them some higher standards to the task.
Shortly put, as things are right now, Trump should be seeing 308 votes, any less and someone violated their sworn duties as an electorate.
So calm down and get used to the fact that we once again have a legal American citizen in the oval office that is not going to try and break this country with all the free things for the lazy, and is not going to go out of his way to further divide the country.
Those like you are going to be left behind as this country moves forward finally.

You disparage Obama but in doing so you also under value the intelligence of the American people who put and kept him in office for two terms. The difference between then and now is that Obama's life, both financial and personal, was an open book. Trump refuses to release his tax returns and his Russian connections remain shielded from scrutiny.

Trump's "victory" was brought about with the help of Russian hackers, the FBI and voter suppression at the grass roots level. Those scurrilous events obviously influenced the general election and therefore affected partisan electoral pledges. At the time of this writing 40 electors have asked to review the intelligence reports showing positively that Russian hackers influenced the general election outcomes. You haven't grasped the seriousness of all of this ,have you?

Trump's entire campaign was divisive and ugly.HIs lie were no better than Hillary's lies but i guess old White men seem more credible. Given the background of hi scabinet picks this nation won't go forward. Conservatives always want to go back to the past.

The people who put obama in office the second time are low grade morons.

Let the butthurt out....

You know a whole lotta nothing, don't you?
That is twice as much as YOU know!

The people who put obama in office the second time are low grade morons.
And 8 years later the Republic still stands, strong. The wisdom of We The People prevailed despite obstructionists morons getting in the way!

What makes you think electors have the right to demand to see anything? Should they demand to see Hildabeast's 30,000 missing emails or would you call them racist homophobes who hate the environment? You blithering idiot.

We are talking about national security here, you self righteous fool. The EC is the stop gap
that may save our country. They need to know everything about Trump to vote intelligently.
Hillary isn't going to be president..Trump is about to be... unless the EC prevents it.

His Russia ties and love affair with Putin is despicable even for an average American. Yet, Trump has defied all of us in unprecedented fashion to gain the office of US President.

Why are you so afraid for him? Let all the facts be reviewed. Don't' you love America?

Forum List

Back