Electoral Votes situation in Dec,2015. TRUMP 244 vs Hillary 217 (Swing States 77)

CXQrWlKWMAAqEb3.jpg:large

Realistically now: Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Nevada will go Democratic as will Florida and possibly North Carolina if Trump is the ticket leader.

If Kasich and Rubio are our guys then we can take Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, Michigan.

Let's stay real.

I think the chances of a republican winning Michigan, Pennsylvania or even Nevada is extremely low. Florida, Virgina and ohio are pretty much leaning democratic and could easily go their way.

Don't don't make me laugh about this minosota talk. lol

This op has it opposite of reality.

I think you didnt check polls number which I wrote with reference.
especially in Nevada Trump is winning big against to Hillary. 49%(TRUMP) 41%(Hillary)
Polls : Florida Atlantic University - College of Business

Realistically now: Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Nevada will go Democratic as will Florida and possibly North Carolina if Trump is the ticket leader.

If Kasich and Rubio are our guys then we can take Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, Michigan.

Let's stay real.

Realistically no. Dems are in an uphill battle right now and ohio, florida, nc, virginia, are out of reach.

Trump is going to win New York. I believe he is a genuine NEw Yorker and not a fake one like Hillary.

Let's stay real.

Realistically no. Dems are in an uphill battle right now and ohio, florida, nc, virginia, are out of reach.
Anyone who thinks those states are out of reach for the Dems is out of touch with reality.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just because this is old, but this doesn't seem right to me.

It seems like all 6 of the states you labeled Swing States are all leaning towards Hillary.

Arizona, Florida and North Carolina are also swing states... that are leaning towards Hillary.

The only one that leans towards Trump that I think can be labeled swing is Colorado.

Is this because the map is old? Is there a newer version of this thread? I just found this thread by google and I was curious.

It seems like all 6 of the states you labeled Swing States are all leaning towards Hillary.

Arizona, Florida and North Carolina are also swing states... that are leaning towards Hillary.

The only one that leans towards Trump that I think can be labeled swing is Colorado.

Is this because the map is old? Is there a newer version of this thread? I just found this thread by google and I was curious.

Welcome to USMB! You'll fit right in around here. Dumb as a fucking bag of bricks.

Clinton will take all the swing states. Including the ones that are *gasp* leaning toward Clinton.

"You'll fit right in around here. Dumb as a fucking bag of bricks."

Well that's a little rude.

Welcome to USMB! You'll fit right in around here. Dumb as a fucking bag of bricks.

Clinton will take all the swing states. Including the ones that are *gasp* leaning toward Clinton.

Whistling past the graveyard.

Trump will beat crooked Hillary like a baby seal.

Okay. So.....just having a conversation here.....

What if you turn out to be mistaken? Hypothetically speaking. What will you say then?

What if you turn out to be mistaken? Hypothetically speaking. What will you say then?

I'll say this country is doomed.

Let's stay real.

I disagree. It is also very possible that Trump will take NY. A Trump landslide is not out of the realm of possibility, especially after the FBI releases its criminal findings on Hillary.

The problem is that the establishment and most of the media, and many libtardians on this forum, still don't get it. They don't understand why Trump is winning, They don't understand that the people are pissed at the establishment and the media that carries their bags for them. They are pissed that both parties have lied to them, they are fed up with DC corruption, lifetime politicians, and stealing our tax money.

Trump is the only one who is addressing those concerns and that anger. He will win in November by a large margin--------------the people will finally be heard.

Funny. Many of us are already saying that.

I've been saying it for years. The fact that Hillary is even considered to be a viable candidate is more than enough to show there is no hope for this country.

I've been saying it for years. The fact that Hillary is even considered to be a viable candidate is more than enough to show there is no hope for this country.

The fact that Trump is considered a reasonable choice to oppose her just underscores it.

Forum List

Back