Electoral Math

Not sure how much this will matter to some people, but NBC's 'The Today Show' updated their poll this morning and they show Donald Trump within 5 points of Hillary Clinton nation-wide.

Trump could be leading in the general election polls and lose the electoral vote and never see Penna Ave except on a post card.

Thank God the election is being held in May.......:lol:

giphy.gif

Fucking idiots. No official nominees yet......No conventions.....no debates.....and it's all over. Morons....complete fucking morons.....

Clinton might not even be the nominee

You keep telling yourself that.
Actually, in any other reality, she would not be a nominee.

Now lets see....she admitted that she needed an independent consultant to recommend changes to the way she was running the State Department. Apparently she was not aware that it was a bad idea to have a lower level state department employee make decisions regarding ambassador requests for extra security in the most dangerous region in the world...especially on the heels of other embassies evacuating the region.

She admits it was a poor decision to ignore the recommendations of her tech people and use a private email address to communicate with other government officials as well as foreign dignitaries. She somehow believed that no one would ever send the Secretary of State anything that may be later deemed as classified.

She seemed to have been seriously mistaken when she declared her Russia Reset a success.

In any other world, she would have been deemed as a poor choice as a party candidate seeing as she showed very poor decision making as Secretary of State.

But she is Hillary and her party "excuses" her multiple mis-steps......

For she is evolving!

I wonder how many people will just not vote because they think the country is bat shit crazy and the people leading in the race are the worst that could be elected for this country.

Seriously, If I was stupid with a lack of intellectual curiosity like you suffer from? I'd KILL myself and I sure as hell wouldn't be in a forum such as this so people could point out what is so obvious to all

This is kinda like Trump's "I have the best words" comment. It proves itself a lie.

giphy.gif

Fucking idiots. No official nominees yet......No conventions.....no debates.....and it's all over. Morons....complete fucking morons.....

Naturally, you are still up in the air about who you're gong to vote for, right? You're eagerly hearing Clinton and Sanders both, and are considering voting for one or the other of them if they receive the nomination, while also considering Cruz or Kasich if either of them possibly receives the nomination on the GOP side. After all, it's May. You're still wide open, right?

As always, the people in the middle are going to decide. Either candidate could completely implode and the pendulum could swing a huge amount in either direction. This is waaay to early to tell. Does anyone really believe with these two that we have left that there isn't going to be some major shit going down?

This could either be really entertaining or really depressing. Or both.

page 3 and nothing recent. Imagine that.

sure there is ... Trump got 10 million votes to win the nomination and he's walking back damn near every claim he made to get there.
so no recent heads up polls?

So, within the past month isn't recent enough for you?
I said that because I remember seeing some recent ones where they are even.

At least on the public media side, it seems that latter primary states have been largely ignored. I guess all the outlets assumed that the nominations would be wrapped up much sooner than they actually were. Oops.

It seems to me that keeping a close eye on public sentiment would be more valuable for latter primary states, at least for a campaign. Maybe private pollsters understand this.

giphy.gif

Naturally, you are still up in the air about who you're gong to vote for, right? You're eagerly hearing Clinton and Sanders both, and are considering voting for one or the other of them if they receive the nomination, while also considering Cruz or Kasich if either of them possibly receives the nomination on the GOP side. After all, it's May. You're still wide open, right?

Another fucking idiot. :lol:

As always, the people in the middle are going to decide. Either candidate could completely implode and the pendulum could swing a huge amount in either direction. This is waaay to early to tell. Does anyone really believe with these two that we have left that there isn't going to be some major shit going down?

This could either be really entertaining or really depressing. Or both.

It's not way too early to tell anything. Trump is a fucking lunatic, and pretty much everyone hates him. He's carved out a plurality among a minority club of Americans. All mathematics, history, wisdom, and tarot cards indicates that he loses in a spectacular fashion.

You're right, some kind of implosion could happen that could have a significant impact. Of course, it's also possible that Vulcans will land on the White House lawn at High Noon on July 4 and declare themselves our daddies. What we do know is that nothing short of a spectacular implosion of righteous proportions in the Clinton campaign will be enough to give Trump a path to victory. Hell, I'd like to say that the only way Clinton can lose is if shes a roasted puppy on stage during a debate. But I think Obama has taught us that Americans don't seem to care much if a candidate snacks on Lassie.

giphy.gif

So....that's a no? You've picked who you're voting for. But you assume that you're the only one.

giphy.gif

So....that's a no? You've picked who you're voting for. But you assume that you're the only one.

Neither party has an official nominee yet. No conventions yet. No debates. D-O- Y-O-U U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D???

Fuck...Libtards really are complete morons. :D

Forum List

Back