Electoral Math

I have not written off Trump. The thing about voters is that facts have very little to do with how they vote. We see that every day on this forum as the rubes parrot lies.

Even after it is proven to them they are parroting lies, they keep on telling themselves those lies, and get back in line for refills of their piss cups from the propaganda outlets which lie to them.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Anger and fear have swept many a demagogue into power. Trump's one and only skill is that he knows how to ride herd on rubes. He is a master at it.

Anger and fear motivate a lot of people to get out and vote. Hillary's voters aren't as afraid or angry as Trump's voters. They are just as stupid, but not as motivated. And Hillary is not as good a herder as Trump or Bill.

Just one question: why do you want a proven liar and criminal to sit in the oval office?

Which proven liar and criminal are you talking about? I don't want either of them to sit in the Oval Office. Haven't you figured that out yet?

Why do you want a whore to wall street as president? Why do you want a person that owes favors to muslim nations to be president? What is it that makes you want to vote for Hillary Clinton?
I've made it very, very plain I am not voting for Hillary Clinton, retard. Very plain.

You poor dumb retards are stuck in a false dichotomy.

Then who gets your vote? who will you waste it on? Either Trump or the hildebeast will be president. Are you really so stupid that you think it doesn't matter?
You "lesser of two evils" retards are the reason we have devolved to having to choose between Trump or Clinton. When you vote for a lesser of two EVILS, you are still voting for EVIL.

Why you tards haven't figured this out yet is beyond me.

I will be writing in a name. I will not vote for evil, because when you vote for someone, you are telling them they are doing something right. They interpret your vote as a mandate.

I absolutely REFUSE to communicate that message to either one of these fucking creeps. I intend my vote to be a FUCK YOU to them. I won't NOT vote because then they will intepret that as apathy. But if enough people wised up and said FUCK YOU by writing in a vote, then the parties will have to change.

Better still, the people who sit on their asses during the primaries are the ones to blame for Trump and Clinton. These apathetic assholes let the crazies decide who the nominees would be. They need to take a look in the mirror to find the culprit responsible for the fucking 2016 ballot.

And yes, they are the same. They are both corrupt, crooked, criminal liberals.

well at least you are honest about how you feel. I disagree with your claim that both are evil and that voting for the lesser of two evils is wrong. But feel free to write in mickey mouse, whoopi Goldberg, or Abe Lincoln. You are free to waste your vote if you choose.

The two candidates are not the same. Hillary is a proven liar and criminal who has put the security of the USA in jeopardy and is directly responsible for the deaths of several americans. She is also complicit in the money laundering organization known as the Clinton foundation.

Will you be following Trump's $40,000,000 fraud trial this month? It starts on the 28th.

I have not written off Trump. The thing about voters is that facts have very little to do with how they vote. We see that every day on this forum as the rubes parrot lies.

Even after it is proven to them they are parroting lies, they keep on telling themselves those lies, and get back in line for refills of their piss cups from the propaganda outlets which lie to them.

Anger and fear have swept many a demagogue into power. Trump's one and only skill is that he knows how to ride herd on rubes. He is a master at it.

Anger and fear motivate a lot of people to get out and vote. Hillary's voters aren't as afraid or angry as Trump's voters. They are just as stupid, but not as motivated. And Hillary is not as good a herder as Trump or Bill.

Just one question: why do you want a proven liar and criminal to sit in the oval office?

Which proven liar and criminal are you talking about? I don't want either of them to sit in the Oval Office. Haven't you figured that out yet?

Why do you want a whore to wall street as president? Why do you want a person that owes favors to muslim nations to be president? What is it that makes you want to vote for Hillary Clinton?
I've made it very, very plain I am not voting for Hillary Clinton, retard. Very plain.

Then who gets your vote? who will you waste it on? Either Trump or the hildebeast will be president. Are you really so stupid that you think it doesn't matter?
You "lesser of two evils" retards are the reason we have devolved to having to choose between Trump or Clinton. When you vote for a lesser of two EVILS, you are still voting for EVIL.

I will be writing in a name. I will not vote for evil, because when you vote for someone, you are telling them they are doing something right. They interpret your vote as a mandate.

I absolutely REFUSE to communicate that message to either one of these fucking creeps. I intend my vote to be a FUCK YOU to them. I won't NOT vote because then they will intepret that as apathy. But if enough people wised up and said FUCK YOU by writing in a vote, then the parties will have to change.

Better still, the people who sit on their asses during the primaries are the ones to blame for Trump and Clinton. These apathetic assholes let the crazies decide who the nominees would be. They need to take a look in the mirror to find the culprit responsible for the fucking 2016 ballot.

well at least you are honest about how you feel. I disagree with your claim that both are evil and that voting for the lesser of two evils is wrong. But feel free to write in mickey mouse, whoopi Goldberg, or Abe Lincoln. You are free to waste your vote if you choose.

The two candidates are not the same. Hillary is a proven liar and criminal who has put the security of the USA in jeopardy and is directly responsible for the deaths of several americans. She is also complicit in the money laundering organization known as the Clinton foundation.
You can vote for a pro-abortion New York liberal who is close to Bill Clinton, attacked Bill Clinton's accusers, thought Bill Clinton was a great President and that his wife would make a great President, opposed the surge, wanted us to cut and run from Iraq, wants single payer health care, favors an assault weapons ban, and thought Hillary Clinton was the best SecState ever.

Or you can vote for Hillary.

The name I will be writing in won't be Mickey Mouse or some other stupid thing like that.

I will be writing in the name of a real Republican. This communicates a message to the GOP.

Wow...directly responsible huh? So they should have hearings on it...

Oh right, there was an investigation. There were multiple investigations in fact. What were the findings in those investigations?

And that's so weird that the Clinton Foundation, one of the most transparent charities in the county, got an A rating if they are just a "money laundering" operation.

:rolleyes:

Will you be following Trump's $40,000,000 fraud trial this month? It starts on the 28th.

And his rape trial in December.

And his rape trial in December.

Almost forgot!

Donald Trump rape accuser gets Dec. 16 court date for federal civil suit: Report

Sure and I will also be following Hillary's trial for violation of national security laws, the Clinton foundation trial for influence peddling, and Hillary's trial for perjury. How about you?

The name I will be writing in won't be Mickey Mouse or some other stupid thing like that.

I will be writing in the name of a real Republican. This communicates a message to the GOP.

the only message you will be communicating is your stupidity and ignorance of how things really work.

In the last six elections, 19 states and Washington, DC have voted for the Democrat every time. Their total electoral votes add up to 242, just 28 away from the necessary 270 to win.

If Clinton wins Florida, which has 29 electoral votes, game over.

In the same six elections, 13 states have voted for the Republican every time. Their electoral votes only add up to 102. That puts the Republican 168 electoral votes short.

Trump has quite an uphill climb.

One of the 19 states which has consistently gone for the Democrat is New York. Trump seems to think he is going to win there against Clinton.

2dirptx.png

15n3qtu.png
If I had to guess now it still would be Hildabeast winning the electoral college, and trump the popular vote…

Trumpbots have their polls, their facts, their transparency, and their electoral college, ALL wrapped up in their OWN little world ... nothing else matters.

What's more, the people who sit on their asses during the primaries are the ones to blame for Trump and Clinton. These apathetic assholes let the crazies decide who the nominees would be. They need to take a look in the mirror to find the culprit responsible for the fucking 2016 ballot.

And yes, Trump and Clinton are the same. They are both corrupt, crooked, criminal liberals who both believe Hillary would make a great President.

And as far as I am concerned, the crazy fuckers who put Trump on the ticket DESERVE Hillary as their President.

So, the American voters who voted for Trump in the primaries are all "crazy fuckers" ?

Everyone who does not subscribe to your wacked out view is a crazy fucker, right?

you are the crazy fucker, you just proved it once again.

In the last six elections, 19 states and Washington, DC have voted for the Democrat every time. Their total electoral votes add up to 242, just 28 away from the necessary 270 to win.

If Clinton wins Florida, which has 29 electoral votes, game over.

In the same six elections, 13 states have voted for the Republican every time. Their electoral votes only add up to 102. That puts the Republican 168 electoral votes short.

Trump has quite an uphill climb.

One of the 19 states which has consistently gone for the Democrat is New York. Trump seems to think he is going to win there against Clinton.

2dirptx.png

15n3qtu.png
If I had to guess now it still would be Hildabeast winning the electoral college, and trump the popular vote…

Could be. Then between nov 8 and January, Obama tells Lynch to indict her. Then he declares that someone under indictment cannot be sworn in as president. Then he declares himself president for another 4 years, then the riots start, then the military removes him from office. Then-----------------------------------------------------

This country is balancing on a knife edge right now. We are in desperate times. The danger is real.

FiveThirtyEight has a pretty good model of the election going. They point out that if there is a split, it would be Hillary Popular, Trump Electoral. Trump's numbers in Red states are pretty bad. They're so bad that before the FBI revelation there was serious talk of Texas and Georgia being in play. Trump is likely to win a lot of Red states with a VERY thin margin.

Meanwhile, even now, Hillary is pretty solidly ahead in a lot of the blue states. Even Trump's internals show her up +4 in Pennsylvania, a must win Trump state.

Which brings us to today. Likely outcome is still looking like a narrow Clinton Electoral win. Her current West Coast states are looking solid (Washington, Oregon, California, New Mexico) and early voting probably has given her Colorado and Nevada. Minnesota, Wisconsin,Illinois and Michigan are still looking pretty solid for Hillary. Her Northeast states are still Blue and Virginia is still solidly Blue. Even if she loses North Carolina (which is still being predicted Hillary by most pollsters and models) she's winning.

Trump has to hold on to any and all Red and toss up states, and convert a state that is leaning Hillary. That's going to be a rough challenge still. Should he pull that off he's probably looking at a popular vote loss and a narrow electoral win.

Forum List

Back