Crooked Hillary's Surrogates Are Getting Schlonged Trying To Defend Slick Willie's Abuse of Women

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Just watched some FOX, CNN, MSNBC and they cannot explain away the fact Crooked Hillary was an enabler to Slick Willie's abuse of women. They say the sexual assaults that she helped cover up were litigated away in the 90's. Folks, The Donald is not even started on Crooked Hillary yet and she can't sit down already. :p

Hillary has no idea what she is about to go through, someone who will hold her accountable for all the shit she's done, all the people she's hurt, all the money she's stole, all the cats she ordered kidnapped and tortured.

I didn't make it up about the cats:

Bill & Hillary Clinton: A Life of Violating People: Hillary sent goons to kidnap or murder Bullseye, the cat of widow Kathleen Willey

Hillary sent goons to kidnap or murder Bullseye, the cat of widow Kathleen Willey

Hillary sent goons to kidnap or murder Bullseye, the cat of widow Kathleen Willey

Hillary has had cats as pets such as Isis (when she was a kid) [Living History, p. 210, picture #5] and Socks when Hillary was co-President and co-Rapist, but Hillary has no problem sending goons in 1997 to kidnap and possibly murder Bullseye, the pet cat of Kathleen Willey who her co-President Groper Bill had groped back in Nov., 1993. Hillary’s goons were trying to tamper with the testimony of Kathleen and terrify her into silence before Kathleen’s 1-10-98 deposition in the Paula Jones’ case. The next day on Sunday, 1-11-98, after Kathleen was deposed, Hillary’s goons put the head of a dead animal on the front porch of Kathleen’s home!

On 1-8-98, 2 days before her deposition, Kathleen was approached by one of Hillary’s goons while Kathleen was walking her dogs. It was an attempt to terrify Kathleen into silence over Bill’s groping.

Hillary’s Goon: “Good morning did you ever find your cat?”

Kathleen: “No, we have not found her yet.”

Hillary’s Goon: “That’s too bad. Bullseye was his name wasn’t it? … You’re just not getting the message, are you?” [Sellout, p. 117]

Hillary, who once owned cats named Isis and Socks, will kidnap or kill a pet cat in order to tamper with the testimony of a witness/groping victim (Kathleen) of her crazed sex monkey Bill. Just to show you how fake Hillary and Bill are, when they left the White House in 2001 they gave away Socks to Betty Currie, who was Bill’s secretary! They did keep Buddy the dog, though.

Your not going to win by attacking Hillary. "Not Hillary" is not good enough. You have to make a case for why Americans should vote for Trump - an egomaniacal man of low moral character.

Your not going to win by attacking Hillary. "Not Hillary" is not good enough. You have to make a case for why Americans should vote for Trump - an egomaniacal man of low moral character.
I can't make a case for Trump. My only hope right now is that it's all an act, and Trump is secretly a normal person. But I find that possibility to be extremely unlikely. Normal people don't tell their supporters to beat up protesters, and promise to pay their legal bills if they do. That's just thuggishness, and there is no place for it.

Forum List

Back