Electoral Math

I still believe what I have been saying for about a year now. This election will have the lowest voter turnout for a Presidential election since 1924.

That is the only advantage Trump has.

I am not sure if it will have a low turnout. I think there is a large section of the electorate that hates both of these people.

But I think they will hate one of them more, just enough to get them to vote for the other.

I still believe what I have been saying for about a year now. This election will have the lowest voter turnout for a Presidential election since 1924.

That is the only advantage Trump has.

Actually, I think that Trump has an advantage with higher turnout. Stupidity has a way of spreading stronger and faster with larger crowds.

Go, "team demcrat"!!!!! It doesn't matter that Hitlery has ties to the CFR, Trilateral Commission and the Bilderburg group!!!!! she is a "demcrat"!!!!!!!!......holy fucking shit..........please, dear God....take me home now.
Trump is a far left liberal Democrat, too. Pro abortion, pro gun control, pro socialized medicine. A close personal friend of the Clintons who thought Bill was a great President and that Hillary was the best Secretary of State ever. This is a guy who said we should cut and run from Iraq, which right wingers today say that when Obama did it, it led to the rise of ISIS. This is a guy who financed the Democratic National Committee chairman's campaign for governor! His entire family donated to Hillary's Senate and Presidential campaigns.

A vote for Trump is the same as a vote for Clinton.

But I know why you like him. I really do. It's all about the Mexicans and Muslims. Boy are you going to shit a brick when your limousine liberal gives amnesty to the illegals, if he gets elected. :lol:

Nope, I don't have a say in elections because I gave up my U.S citizenship in lieu of being a pre 14th amendment American so I am not eligible to participate in your little reindeer games but I know for a fact that Hitlery is a disgusting POS AND I know for a fact that her and her liberal pals don't like the fact that people like me have opted out of their little Universal Commercial Code game of cohesion contracts.

Nope, I don't have a say in elections because I gave up my U.S citizenship in lieu of being a pre 14th amendment American so I am not eligible to participate in your little reindeer games but I know for a fact that Hitlery is a disgusting POS AND I know for a fact that her and her liberal pals don't like the fact that people like me have opted out of their little Universal Commercial Code game of cohesion contracts.

Does your doctor know you are off your medications?

Guy, I don't want to break this to you, but no one is really terribly interested in the conspiracy nuts who believe in Chem-Trails and Illuminati. The government SHOULD track you people, as you are the ones most likely to go into a theatre or preschool with an assault rifle.

Used to be, people like you were locked up and medicated, often at the insistance of family.

Does your doctor know you are off your medications?

Guy, I don't want to break this to you, but no one is really terribly interested in the conspiracy nuts who believe in Chem-Trails and Illuminati. The government SHOULD track you people, as you are the ones most likely to go into a theatre or preschool with an assault rifle.

Used to be, people like you were locked up and medicated, often at the insistance of family.

Slow Joe......STFU, turn around and stop flirting with the straight kid sitting in the desk behind you....he is not interested in your homoerotic fantasies nor does he want to see your tiny package...and face the blackboard while I, the teacher, lay down a few home-truths, m'kay?........Anything that I post here I can back up to the 9th degree...you haven't the balls (as if you had any to begin with since they haven't dropped yet which is typical for a liberal male) to even TRY and debate me on anything I contend because you are a coward at heart. You are small time and while busting you into tiny bite size pieces can be amusing to me? It's not why I am here. Everything you think you know and what your "masters" have told you is a lie for the most part...I would put the percentage at around 99 percent of what youTHINK you know as being utter bullshit and you feed off of it like a dung beetle.....you can't get enough of the shit...hey, to each their own...I don't have to smell your breath ( thank God).

Until you are ready to enter the fray and take me on in a discussion or a debate? You are just a bug on the windshield of life to me and all you do by responding to me is leave yourself open to the ass kicking that you are getting right now....step up to the plate or keep your little "know-nothing" ass in the stands where it undoubtedly belongs....either way is fine with me.

Do ya get the message that I am sending, coward-boy?

Dale, really, no one gives a shit about what you think. You opt out of the game, you are irrelevant.

Plenty of people care...they care quite a bit....not only here but in other forums. I have a huge following. Most of them share my information and they share with me...I have a tiny faction of detractors that get an ass kicking and then change IDs and come back at me only to get kicked to the curb again....and on and on it goes. It comes with the territory when you know the things I do....learn, grow, evolve.......

Last edited:
Anything that I post here I can back up to the 9th degree...you haven't the balls (as if you had any to begin with since they haven't dropped yet which is typical for a liberal male) to even TRY and debate me on anything I contend because you are a coward at heart.

No, guy the reason why I don't debate you is you are a crazy person. I hate to break this to you, but when you make claims like "Sandy Hook was a false flag operation" or "Chem Trails are going to kill you", it means you are not a rational person.

I just point out how Cray-cray you are. That's all I really need to accomplish for my Masters in the Illuminati.

Virginia

VA16.png

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Virginia: Trump vs. Clinton

You need to look at the dates on some of those "polls" 7/13-7/15? Really...useless

Uh, the latest poll there is April. Clinton leading by 9.

Dale, really, no one gives a shit about what you think. You opt out of the game, you are irrelevant.

Plenty of people care...they care quite a bit....not only here but in other forums. I have a huge following. Most of them share my information and they share with me...I have a tiny faction of detractors that get an ass kicking and then change IDs and come back at me only to get kicked to the curb again....and on and on it goes. It comes with the territory when you know the things I do....learn, grow, evolve.......

Delusions of grandeur, a well documented ailment.

Anything that I post here I can back up to the 9th degree...you haven't the balls (as if you had any to begin with since they haven't dropped yet which is typical for a liberal male) to even TRY and debate me on anything I contend because you are a coward at heart.

No, guy the reason why I don't debate you is you are a crazy person. I hate to break this to you, but when you make claims like "Sandy Hook was a false flag operation" or "Chem Trails are going to kill you", it means you are not a rational person.

I just point out how Cray-cray you are. That's all I really need to accomplish for my Masters in the Illuminati.

No, because you will keep getting your ass handed to you over and over again. You were not at Sandy Hook that day so the only thing you have to go by is the corporate media that lies to you with impunity. Just because you are too programmed to believe that they could never pull the wool over your eyes doesn't mean they haven't......because they have. Your childlike faith in this corporate "gubermint" borders on mental illness......seriously.

Hope this helps, mo-fo!

Coming from a deer caught in the headlights and all around stupid fuck like you? That carries no sting whatsoever. Seriously, If I was stupid with a lack of intellectual curiosity like you suffer from? I'd KILL myself and I sure as hell wouldn't be in a forum such as this so people could point out what is so obvious to all.....but hey, that's just me. It's your cyber dime. (snicker)

Coming from a deer caught in the headlights and all around stupid fuck like you? That carries no sting whatsoever. Seriously, If I was stupid with a lack of intellectual curiosity like you suffer from? I'd KILL myself and I sure as hell wouldn't be in a forum such as this so people could point out what is so obvious to all.....but hey, that's just me. It's your cyber dime. (snicker)

Nice meltdown.

Nice meltdown.
:bsflag:

Dale Opted out of Reality.
Dale,

Is proof of what is wrong with mental health services in the US...

The funny thing is Mental Health Services is a major priority in elections around the world. It is normally a top ten issue... It is never that high in US.

In the last six elections, 19 states and Washington, DC have voted for the Democrat every time. Their total electoral votes add up to 242, just 28 away from the necessary 270 to win.

If Clinton wins Florida, which has 29 electoral votes, game over.

In the same six elections, 13 states have voted for the Republican every time. Their electoral votes only add up to 102. That puts the Republican 168 electoral votes short.

Trump has quite an uphill climb.

One of the 19 states which has consistently gone for the Democrat is New York. Trump seems to think he is going to win there against Clinton.

2dirptx.png

15n3qtu.png

New Math is here in 2016, g5000. As you have noted, the Republicans are going to run a liberal Democrat as their nominee. All the electors in those 'safe' Democrat states are now up for grabs. The old rules, dogmas, and conventional wisdoms no longer apply.

Those Republicans are sneaky bastards.

Not sure how much this will matter to some people, but NBC's 'The Today Show' updated their poll this morning and they show Donald Trump within 5 points of Hillary Clinton nation-wide.

Heck, it was the Democrat crossover which got Trump the nomination in the first place. Millions of Democrats voted in the Republican primaries.

Not that I blame them. Hillary/Bernie is like the choice between a shit sandwich and an old shit sandwich.

Forum List

Back