Electoral Math

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
In the last six elections, 19 states and Washington, DC have voted for the Democrat every time. Their total electoral votes add up to 242, just 28 away from the necessary 270 to win.

If Clinton wins Florida, which has 29 electoral votes, game over.

In the same six elections, 13 states have voted for the Republican every time. Their electoral votes only add up to 102. That puts the Republican 168 electoral votes short.

Trump has quite an uphill climb.

One of the 19 states which has consistently gone for the Democrat is New York. Trump seems to think he is going to win there against Clinton.

2dirptx.png

15n3qtu.png

And 11 of those red states have just been declared tossups due to Trumps astonishing negatives.

Trump's leads in the traditionally red states are much smaller than Clinton's leads in the traditionally blue states.

For example, he has only a 3 point lead in Mississippi. And only a 5 point lead in SC.

I still believe what I have been saying for about a year now. This election will have the lowest voter turnout for a Presidential election since 1924.

That is the only advantage Trump has.

I still believe what I have been saying for about a year now. This election will have the lowest voter turnout for a Presidential election since 1924.

Actually, I think that Trump has an advantage with higher turnout. Stupidity has a way of spreading stronger and faster with larger crowds.

Actually, I think that Trump has an advantage with higher turnout. Stupidity has a way of spreading stronger and faster with larger crowds.

Go, "team demcrat"!!!!! It doesn't matter that Hitlery has ties to the CFR, Trilateral Commission and the Bilderburg group!!!!! she is a "demcrat"!!!!!!!!......holy fucking shit..........please, dear God....take me home now.

Go, "team demcrat"!!!!! It doesn't matter that Hitlery has ties to the CFR, Trilateral Commission and the Bilderburg group!!!!!

Or that Donald Trump has ties to Hillary Clinton. Congratulations. Your Team Democrat's MVP.

Go, "team demcrat"!!!!! It doesn't matter that Hitlery has ties to the CFR, Trilateral Commission and the Bilderburg group!!!!! she is a "demcrat"!!!!!!!!......holy fucking shit..........please, dear God....take me home now.
Trump is a far left liberal Democrat, too. Pro abortion, pro gun control, pro socialized medicine. A close personal friend of the Clintons who thought Bill was a great President and that Hillary was the best Secretary of State ever. This is a guy who said we should cut and run from Iraq, which right wingers today say that when Obama did it, it led to the rise of ISIS. This is a guy who financed the Democratic National Committee chairman's campaign for governor! His entire family donated to Hillary's Senate and Presidential campaigns.

A vote for Trump is the same as a vote for Clinton.

But I know why you like him. I really do. It's all about the Mexicans and Muslims. Boy are you going to shit a brick when your limousine liberal gives amnesty to the illegals, if he gets elected. :lol:

In the last six elections, 19 states and Washington, DC have voted for the Democrat every time. Their total electoral votes add up to 242, just 28 away from the necessary 270 to win.

If Clinton wins Florida, which has 29 electoral votes, game over.

In the same six elections, 13 states have voted for the Republican every time. Their electoral votes only add up to 102. That puts the Republican 168 electoral votes short.

Trump has quite an uphill climb.

One of the 19 states which has consistently gone for the Democrat is New York. Trump seems to think he is going to win there against Clinton.

2dirptx.png

15n3qtu.png
You should put quote marks on your OP because I have read it somewhere else plus link your graphs. That is what an honest poster does anyway.

Forum List

Back