How Is It That Trump is Supposed to Listen to the Romney-Ryan Team Loser Morons?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Romney and Ryan are two of the biggest GOP losers in recent memory.

So can someone please assplain to me why that means Trump should take advice from these two morons?

Because he needs their support if he has any hope of winning (which is still extremely doubtful). You Trump supporters aren't understanding that he's been propelled to the lead by activists who are pretty much the extent of his support. Without mainstream Republican support, Trump is dead in the water.

Trump doesn't need losers like Ryan and Romney, but he does need conservatives. The opposition of National Review magazine is a big problem for Trump. Without conservatives on his side, Trump will not be able to govern effectively.

Trump doesn't need losers like Ryan and Romney, but he does need conservatives. The opposition of National Review magazine is a big problem for Trump.

IS that the same National Review that had an article proclaiming that white working class communities should just die off?

In the case of national Review, I am not sure what is so 'conservative' about them. They claim the title, but the history of the Republican party shows it solidly in favor of protecting our industry and work force from slave labor and indentured labor from at least 1856 on. So how is it 'conservative' to now advocate open borders, free trade agreements that NEVER use the tariff punitive measures that are part of those agreements, and show such disdain for nationalism in economics?

It is like the limpwristic neocons took over the party sometime in the 1990s and have hijacked the name 'conservative' while they are anything but conservative of anything.

Without conservatives on his side, Trump will not be able to govern effectively.

I think Trump has plenty of people who want to serve in his administration, and is not short of pundits that want to give him unsolicited advice.

Trump has two problems with the Republican Party, the opposition of moderates like Romney and Ryan, and the opposition of conservatives like Ted Cruz and the editors of National Review. He can't win with both of these powerful factions against him, and he can't govern effectively if both factions in Congress work together to thwart him. Unfortunately, Republicans have seen what happens to Republicans who cross over and back Trump. Sarah Palin and Chris Christie are now totally delegitimized by their support of Trump, earning scorn and ridicule from all sides.

What that means is that even though Trump will get the nomination, it is still dangerous to one's reputation to support him. It is also dangerous to oppose him, since there is no doubt he will punish his enemies when he has the power. So I think most Republicans are going to see which way the wind is blowing before committing.

I've noticed that even Rush Limbaugh has not officially endorsed Trump, even though he is one of Trump's most strident cheerleaders, he refuses to make his support official.

So can someone please assplain to me why that means Trump should take advice from these two morons?

You forgot blood and guts John McCain and Lindsey grahmnesty. it was because of them that I even payed any attention to Trump in the first place.

Because he needs their support if he has any hope of winning (which is still extremely doubtful). You Trump supporters aren't understanding that he's been propelled to the lead by activists who are pretty much the extent of his support. Without mainstream Republican support, Trump is dead in the water.
Nope, he actually doesn't need to the support of either. Both of them are about as popular with Republicans as Nixon was after Watergate.

The National Review article angered many conservatives, and cut a deep rift within the conservative movement. It was a sign of total desperation and weird lack of common sense that they ran an article blasting the working class for a situation they didn't create, but blaming them for it just the same.

Yes, it's true that the white working class is now plagued by drugs and lack of family cohesion, but that is what happens to people who lack work for years on end. NAFTA and free trade with China has made the elite and the politically connected very wealthy. To do business in China, you have to do business with corrupt Democrats in Congress, and you have to do business with corrupt bureaucrats in the Chinese government.

Business in China is not capitalism or free trade, it is crony capitalism, where political connections are the real commodity, not money. You can't just travel to China with your money, buy land, and build a factory. Politicians and bureaucrats facilitate the deal, both in the United States and China, and they are paid off to do it.

You forgot blood and guts John McCain and Lindsey grahmnesty. it was because of them that I even payed any attention to Trump in the first place.
Both are a couple of establishment losers.

Trump has two problems with the Republican Party, the opposition of moderates like Romney and Ryan, and the opposition of conservatives like Ted Cruz and the editors of National Review. He can't win with both of these powerful factions against him, and he can't govern effectively if both factions in Congress work together to thwart him. Unfortunately, Republicans have seen what happens to Republicans who cross over and back Trump. Sarah Palin and Chris Christie are now totally delegitimized by their support of Trump, earning scorn and ridicule from all sides.

What that means is that even though Trump will get the nomination, it is still dangerous to one's reputation to support him. It is also dangerous to oppose him, since there is no doubt he will punish his enemies when he has the power. So I think most Republicans are going to see which way the wind is blowing before committing.

I've noticed that even Rush Limbaugh has not officially endorsed Trump, even though he is one of Trump's most strident cheerleaders, he refuses to make his support official.
Limbaugh never "endorses" anyone, ever, period. He stresses that fact often on his show.

Trump can and will win with the support he has NOW. He has gotten HISTORIC numbers of votes, and they're coming from EVERYWHERE and EVERYONE, regardless of their political affiliation. The big losers here are going to be the ESTABLISHMENT, and they have no one to blame but themselves because they created the problem, they created Trump. Ryan will more than likely be voted OUT in November by challenger Nehlen, so Trump should tell little RINO establishment TOOL Ryan to go pound sand.

And Romney, he's about an irrelevant ass wipe loser. He should just STFU and go away.

Both are a couple of establishment losers.

I will say this, had Trump never said a word, and only campaigned on Romny, Ryan, McCain and Graham hating him I would find it more easy to get behind him.

It is dangerous to support Trump, even while he is winning. He may turn out to be Adolph Hitler, and those who support him will be ruined by association with him when it is time to pay the piper. It is also dangerous to openly oppose him, because Trump will spitefully use his power to destroy his enemies. It's a bad time to be a Republican.

It's also a bad time to be a Democrat, because Hillary is a very loathsome woman, literally straight from hell, and after she dies she will be pulled back down to hell and put in charge of it.

It is dangerous to support Trump, even while he is winning. He may turn out to be Adolph Hitler, and those who support him will be ruined by association with him when it is time to pay the piper. It is also dangerous to openly oppose him, because Trump will spitefully use his power to destroy his enemies. It's a bad time to be a Republican.
OH YES... TOTALLY... I see Trump possibly KILLING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE by STARVATION in PRISONS, and EXECUTIONS, and BAKING THEM IN OVENS... OH YEAH... MORE THAN LIKELY HE'LL DO THAT...

... holy FUCK... where do you nut cases come from?

OH YES... TOTALLY... I see Trump possibly KILLING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE by STARVATION in PRISONS, and EXECUTIONS, and BAKING THEM IN OVENS... OH YEAH... MORE THAN LIKELY HE'LL DO THAT...

... holy FUCK... where do you nut cases come from?

Not like the knight of the long knives or anything, but a price will be paied politically is what in thinking they meant. And it won't trickle down to us plebs, just those dudes in Warshington.

Forum List

Back