*Elections Stolen CWN's Gut Tells ALL!!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. It won't be long and ALL the truth comes out!
  2. I'm leaking this fact.
  3. The recent election was *STOLEN*!
  4. No way in hell did the democrats win 26 seats in congress without some shenanigans!
  5. I'm pre-breaking this story.
  6. Mark my words, who sees this is about to come about too?
  7. The way everything is changing for the good, has to prove they stole this election!
  8. Only a fucking *IDIOT* would believe otherwise!
  9. Are you that *IDIOT*?
  10. It's coming just watch next few days and pow!!!!
  11. Story breaks!
  12. Lookie Here: Dems target another Senate seat in Deep South

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
The OP is still in the first stage of grief--denial. Eventually he will move forward through anger, bargaining, depression, and then finally acceptance.

The OP is still in the first stage of grief--denial. Eventually he will move forward through anger, bargaining, depression, and then finally acceptance.
That sure didn't work by for liberals 6 more years of them crying like bitches

Considering the house changed to Democratic control, and the frantic way Trump is trying to shut down investigations into his law breaking, I would say we have done quite a bit more than just deny that clown's election.

Yeah...I'm not holding my breath on that one.

I find it hard to believe people in my area voted to increase their taxes in 3 different areas, though.

#rigged, #whocountsthevotes, #crookedcounty

Considering the house changed to Democratic control, and the frantic way Trump is trying to shut down investigations into his law breaking, I would say we have done quite a bit more than just deny that clown's election.

Yea I know what's going to happen Maxine will play barney Frank and just play tetrus on her phone till it all burns down again . Like in 2007..

Yea I know what's going to happen Maxine will play barney Frank and just play tetrus on her phone till it all burns down again . Like in 2007..

You should discuss your fears with your therapist.

No fears history always repeats itself..

We know what she is going to do just like barney Frank did.

Good for you. You should open that fortune telling business you have been thinking about.

Good for you. You should open that fortune telling business you have been thinking about.

So you telling me that didn't happen?

George Orwell wrote a book based on your life.

The elections were stolen by young voters, who turned out in their millions, and overwhelmingly voted Democrat. It will be at least twenty years before a sizeable percentage of these young people turn into bitter, twisted old farts and turn Republican.
Suck it up, tRumplings, in the next round of elections, the Republicans will have to defend far more Senate seats than Democrats, the exact opposite of the situation in the mid-terms.
And the total lack of moral backbone displayed by the incumbent Republicans will bite them on the ass, as happened in the House.
That's without the disruptive Mueller Report, which is REALLY gonna put the cat among the pigeons!

Forum List

Back