Electioneering in Philadelphia Ward 35

The judge was right to order it covered up. The mere appearance of electioneering is enough. No proof necessary.

If you want to prove electioneering you need to find a perp and prove an intent.

Oh, wait, you're a conservative that believes in innocence until proven guilty.

:lmao:

The laws that prohibit the image of the President of the United States from being placed on a government building?
It is kind of strange, isn't it?

I mean, lots of people vote in public schools and that might influence their votes because after all Republicans hate public schools.

:confused:

You're right. THe very use of public schools is electioneering. The are promoting those evil teacher unions.

The school itself isn't running, Obama is. Having his image next to the voting booths was determined to be electioneering by the judge... so suck it!

Proof that it was electioneering!

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

GOP wins!!!!!!!

VOTERS WIN!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

GOP wins!!!!!!!

VOTERS WIN!!!!!!!!!

Proof of electioneering?

What is the name of the person that was convicted?

doesn't have to be a conviction for electioneering to have happened, dumb ass.

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

GOP wins!!!!!!!

VOTERS WIN!!!!!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

So a crime can occur without a criminal?

Really?

Here's the judge's order:

order.jpeg

WHERE DOES IT SAY ELECTIONEERING OCCURRED? Just orders them to cover it up. Doesn't say that anyone committed a crime. Besides, if its a felony, ONLY JURIES CAN SAY THAT.

Proof of electioneering?

What is the name of the person that was convicted?

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

GOP wins!!!!!!!

VOTERS WIN!!!!!!!!!

Really?

order.jpeg

WHERE DOES IT SAY ELECTIONEERING OCCURRED? Just orders them to cover it up. Doesn't say that anyone committed a crime. Besides, if its a felony, ONLY JURIES CAN SAY THAT.

If it was not electioneering, the judge would not have ordered it covered, dumb ass...

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

GOP wins!!!!!!!

VOTERS WIN!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
It is kind of strange, isn't it?

I mean, lots of people vote in public schools and that might influence their votes because after all Republicans hate public schools.

:confused:

You're right. THe very use of public schools is electioneering. The are promoting those evil teacher unions.

The school itself isn't running, Obama is. Having his image next to the voting booths was determined to be electioneering by the judge... so suck it!

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

GOP wins!!!!!!!

VOTERS WIN!!!!!!!!!

But no where in his order did he make that determination.

So you're just making stuff up. Did you even bother to read the order before you claimed to know what it stated, or are you a hack?

there is nothi ng wrong with a school having a mural of the president of the US

So it's OK for obama to ask that symbols and statues be covered when he speaks, but it's not OK to follow electioneering laws?

Your idiocy astounds me nearly every day that you're not on sabbatical.

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

GOP wins!!!!!!!

VOTERS WIN!!!!!!!!!

Really?

order.jpeg

If it was not electioneering, the judge would not have ordered it covered, dumb ass...

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

GOP wins!!!!!!!

VOTERS WIN!!!!!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Where does the order say that illegal electioneering occurred?

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

GOP wins!!!!!!!

VOTERS WIN!!!!!!!!!

So you're just making stuff up. Did you even bother to read the order before you claimed to know what it stated, or are you a hack?

So, the judge just decided to cover it because he hates black people? Or he doesn't like the colors?

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

GOP wins!!!!!!!

VOTERS WIN!!!!!!!!!

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

GOP wins!!!!!!!

VOTERS WIN!!!!!!!!!

So, the judge just decided to cover it because he hates black people? Or he doesn't like the colors?

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

GOP wins!!!!!!!

VOTERS WIN!!!!!!!!!

The order gives the reasoning for the order?

Where? I don't see it.

this is just killing OohPooDope... ROFL

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

GOP wins!!!!!!!

VOTERS WIN!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a silly mistake more than anything else.

Not sure exactly how a picture of Obama would influence anyone's vote though.

Democrats rarely make silly mistakes. Everything they do is calculated to ensure they stay in power.

It's hard to fathom anything that would influence a sane person to vote for obama, but we're talking about potential Democrat voters here.

They are violating the judges order!

philly_mural2.jpg

order.jpeg

It's supposed to be covered 'in it's entirety'.

Philly poll workers partially cover Obama mural after court order, leaving logo and quote in view | Fox News
The mural, positioned behind the voting machines, contains the words "change!" and "hope," along with a quote from the president and painting of him. Poll workers only covered up part of the mural, though, leaving the Obama campaign logo and other parts of the image visible, as well as the Obama quote.

Poll workers claimed only the face had to be covered.

there is nothi ng wrong with a school having a mural of the president of the US

You're not even allowed to wear campaign buttons into the polls. That is illegal and should be covered.

I dont think it's ultimately going to matter because PA will go Romney

I had to walk past various Catholic symbology to vote. It didn't occur to me to demand it all be covered up. But then, I'm a grownup.

I didn't realize it was illegal to have catholic symbolism in a polling precinct. Clearly that is exactly the same as violating campaigning law.

yeah they covered all of it but the Obama Campaign Logo.

I mean WTF is going on with this country? Blatant Electioneering on the wall in a polling place?

Really?

Forum List

Back