Electioneering in Philadelphia Ward 35

Who the hell is changing their vote while walking in to the actual voting booth because a painting is on the wall?

"I'm definitely voting for Romney..........wait, that painting over there sure is convincing. Obama it is!"

All the stupid hypothetical nonsensical rants don't change the one pesky little detail... It's still illegal.

Questions are:

When was it painted?
Was there no other spot in the school that could be used?

Doesn't really matter when it was painted. It's presence that close to the voting area is electioneering. It should have bee covered.

Why didn't you whine like a baby girl before hand?

dumb ass. Had I known it was there prior to the election I would have complained. Hard to complain about it if it is not know to you, Dickless Fuck.

110612_obamamural_20121106_113137.jpg

Further, one polling site in Philadelphia apparently had a mural of President Obama emblazoned on the wall directly behind the voting machines. The mural, at a local school being used as a polling site, contained the words "change!" and "hope," along with a quote from the president.

Republicans were drawing attention to the image Tuesday morning, with one Mitt Romney spokesman tweeting: "Voters in Philly's Ward 35 are being forced to cast their ballots next to this."

Pennsylvania election law states "no person within a polling place may electioneer or solicit votes for any political party, political body, or candidate, nor may any unauthorized written or printed materials be posted within the polling place."

Libtards be desperate.
I think it's a mistake that can easily be corrected. Put a tarp or curtain, etc on front of the mural.

election law fAiL

nobody will.Its a black polling place.......nobody will say anything. They'd be crying disenfranchisment if anybody did anything. It is what it is..

Last edited:

Further, one polling site in Philadelphia apparently had a mural of President Obama emblazoned on the wall directly behind the voting machines. The mural, at a local school being used as a polling site, contained the words "change!" and "hope," along with a quote from the president.

Republicans were drawing attention to the image Tuesday morning, with one Mitt Romney spokesman tweeting: "Voters in Philly's Ward 35 are being forced to cast their ballots next to this."

Pennsylvania election law states "no person within a polling place may electioneer or solicit votes for any political party, political body, or candidate, nor may any unauthorized written or printed materials be posted within the polling place."

Libtards be desperate.
I think it's a mistake that can easily be corrected. Put a tarp or curtain, etc on front of the mural.

already suggested that, assuming the machines cannot be placed elsewhere.

Libtards be desperate.

Judge Orders Pro-Obama Mural Be Covered Up at Philly Polling Station | TheBlaze.com

You whiny babies happy now?

Libtards be desperate.

Judge Orders Pro-Obama Mural Be Covered Up at Philly Polling Station | TheBlaze.com

You whiny babies happy now?

WOO HOO!

Proof that it was electioneering!

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

GOP wins!!!!!!!

VOTERS WIN!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a silly mistake more than anything else.

Not sure exactly how a picture of Obama would influence anyone's vote though.

Yeah perhaps they should prohibit the carrying of dimes into polling places since FDR's image might persuade people to vote Democratic.

Or, perhaps, we could simply follow established laws...

I know, what a concept ;)

The laws that prohibit the image of the President of the United States from being placed on a government building?

It doesn't prove that it was electioneering, just that some might think it was....it's at a school and has probably been there for awhile.

Yeah perhaps they should prohibit the carrying of dimes into polling places since FDR's image might persuade people to vote Democratic.

The laws that prohibit the image of the President of the United States from being placed on a government building?
It is kind of strange, isn't it?

I mean, lots of people vote in public schools and that might influence their votes because after all Republicans hate public schools.

:confused:

WOO HOO!

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

GOP wins!!!!!!!

VOTERS WIN!!!!!!!!!

Proof of electioneering?

What is the name of the person that was convicted?

doesn't have to be a conviction for electioneering to have happened, dumb ass.

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

GOP wins!!!!!!!

VOTERS WIN!!!!!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

I mean, lots of people vote in public schools and that might influence their votes because after all Republicans hate public schools.

you really are a partisan hack dumb ass, aren't you.

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

GOP wins!!!!!!!

VOTERS WIN!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
It's against the law.

Look guys I'm a canuck and I know your laws better than you do. It's against the law. :lol: but then on the other hand are you really Americans posting?

You guys don't seem to know your own laws.

It doesn't prove that it was electioneering, just that some might think it was....it's at a school and has probably been there for awhile.

the judge disagrees with you.

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

GOP wins!!!!!!!

VOTERS WIN!!!!!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

You're right. THe very use of public schools is electioneering. The are promoting those evil teacher unions.

Forum List

Back