Election time.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Is now the time to cash in and await the outcome ?
There seem to be more reasons to not invest than to invest at the moment.
China looks a bit risky and Hong Kong obviously.
India has been a dead loss for over a year. The UK is in recession and we still have the full brexit hit to come. Europe looks relatively stable and I have done well in the US this year, mainly tech giants. Canada and Latin America have traditionally been crap.

So is the US overblown or will it surge after the election ?

India has been a dead loss for over a year. The UK is in recession and we still have the full brexit hit to come. Europe looks relatively stable and I have done well in the US this year, mainly tech giants. Canada and Latin America have traditionally been crap.

/—-/ I always go 90% cash before a major election, but August is a bit early.

/—-/ I always go 90% cash before a major election, but August is a bit early.
I keep cashing in on the UK since brexit but get tempted back in. This autumn I will be getting out completely ahead of the apocalypse. Was hoping the US might be a safe harbour. I think a clear result,either way, would be fine but if it descends into a long term wrangle that would not help.

If you think Sleepy Joe will win, I'd recommend that you short sell America, because they country would be heading straight for Third World status.

Forum List

Back