Election Fraud System Discovered, Explained

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Makes perfect sense, extremely plausible, and extremely damning....IF it can be proven.

You can deduce how a crime was committed, but unless you have the evidence and can prove that it actually happened it is nothing but unproven theory.

This is why covid lockdowns were a Godsend for the democrats... the nation due to covid basically adopted the same corrupt election rules that has made CA a one party state for decades...

Makes perfect sense, extremely plausible, and extremely damning....IF it can be proven.

You can deduce how a crime was committed, but unless you have the evidence and can prove that it actually happened it is nothing but unproven theory.

You got em now! This is like the 20th time the gateway pundit has cracked the case but I really think this is the one.

You got em now! This is like the 20th time the gateway pundit has cracked the case but I really think this is the one.

Well I'll be damned if you didn't just wreck the old notion that liberals are open-minded, receptive to new ideas, independent-thinking, curious, and more interested in listening to opposing points of view.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :lmao::21:

Well I'll be damned if you didn't just wreck the old notion that liberals are open-minded, receptive to new ideas, independent-thinking, curious, and more interested in listening to opposing points of view.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :lmao::21:
What new idea was presented?

Well you got me there. The idea of Democrats cheating in elections has been around forever, hasn't it?

Carry on.
Exactly. Why deal with the preamble?

Let's go ahead and preemptively claim this as yet another deep state/RINO conspiracy that stifled justice and get it over with.

I am sure TheGatewayPundit will be all over the next irrefutable proof of election fraud soon so we need to get ready to bobble in yet another thread.

Forum List

Back