Electability problems: Trump v Clinton

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Clinton is the target of a huge FBI investigation. There's documented proof of foul play and money laundering through the Clinton Foundation. Then there's Hillary's hypocrisy about women's rights attacking the sexual abuse and rape victims of her Hubby. There's more that Trump will unveil, you can bet on it. Trump's problem is he totally unfiltered, unscripted, un PC. So there's your choice, a corrupt career establishment politician vs a political outsider who uses blunt straight talk that offends people. Trump wins.

I disagree. Clinton is an unlikable scumbag, but she knows the game. She has been knee deep in politics for decades. Also Trump has managed to alienate almost every demographic aside from older white males. While I believe the calls from the left of "racist" and "xenophobe" have been overblown the message is being successfully sent.

Clinton is the target of a huge FBI investigation. There's documented proof of foul play and money laundering through the Clinton Foundation. Then there's Hillary's hypocrisy about women's rights attacking the sexual abuse and rape victims of her Hubby. There's more that Trump will unveil, you can bet on it. Trump's problem is he totally unfiltered, unscripted, un PC. So there's your choice, a corrupt career establishment politician vs a political outsider who uses blunt straight talk that offends people. Trump wins.

:lmao:

No, Rump's main problem, of many, is that he's a narcissistic egomaniac who melts down like a 12-year-old at the slightest blowback. That will be exploited and he'll do the rest himself, because he can't help himself.

Regardless of the fact that the democrat party has drifted so far to the left that it's off the map it seems that Hillary can't beat Sanders in a fair election that isn't rigged by the DNC. That says volumes about the Hildabeast's likability or lack of it. Wait until the real campaign gets in full swing and Hilly has to confront allegations that she sold her soul and hid or defended her husband's abuse of women for her entire adult life.

Six months ago you guys thought the idea of a Trump winning the nomination was funny. We'll see how funny things are six months from now. You still don't recognize what is happening. Trump is going to flip states in the Northeast and when he does, it's bye bye President Hillary, hello Convict Clinton.

Hmmm
Trump is being investigated for fraud for Trump University.
There is no 'documented proof of foul play' by the Clinton Foundation.
Trump has attacked women throughout this campaign- and women have noticed.

Trump is a Birther- and a liar- and all of his past history- his Birtherism and lies will come out.

The real issue is that both Trump and Clinton are unpopular- but Clinton is less unpopular than Trump

Clinton wins.

Six months ago you guys thought the idea of a Trump winning the nomination was funny. We'll see how funny things are six months from now. You still don't recognize what is happening. Trump is going to flip states in the Northeast and when he does, it's bye bye President Hillary, hello Convict Clinton.

You think that is really a huge concern for me?

Donald is the least Conservative of the entire Republican field- I think he will be a lousy President but he is no idealogue like Cruz.

If Donald wins he will certainly continue to lie and blame everybody else for his failures- but we will survive.

I disagree. Clinton is an unlikable scumbag, but she knows the game. She has been knee deep in politics for decades. Also Trump has managed to alienate almost every demographic aside from older white males. While I believe the calls from the left of "racist" and "xenophobe" have been overblown the message is being successfully sent.

Wrong, he just won every demographic in Indiana including women and minorities.

Forum List

Back