"EL CHAPO gives CLINTON , PELOSI , SCHIFF & more away at his sentencing" on YouTube

So much fake news, so little time.

FACT CHECK: Did 'El Chapo' Testify That He Gave Millions to Pelosi, Schiff, and Clinton?

The claim that El Chapo testified in court that he gave “Killary” Clinton, Pelosi, and Schiff millions of dollars did not originate with a news report, a courtroom transcript, or from anyone with inside knowledge about this case. This claim appears to have originated with a baseless Facebook post from “Shane Vandiver,” the bassist and singer for a Texas music group.

On 9 February 2019, Vandiver posted the message to his Facebook page: “Drug kingpin El Chapo testified that he gave MILLIONS to Pelosi, Schiff & Killary. The Feds then closed the courtroom doors.” It was the earliest (and most popular) iteration of this message that we could find.

Vandiver’s post was not presented with any supporting evidence. He did not include any links to news articles, videos, interviews, or transcripts. His post was also suspiciously void of specifics, such as how much these politicians were paid, what they were paid for, and how these transactions were completed.

Still, many social media users took this baseless assertion as fact and spread it to their followers. Within three days of its initial posting, it had racked up nearly 30,000 shares.

I see this kind of thing all the time on Facebook. Somebody posts a ridiculous story, and all their friends gobble it up and share it, without taking one moment to verify it.

Then someone comes along and says, "yeah, this isn't true" and everyone ignores them.

There are so many comments on this Youtube video, and not one person asking how this redneck on his front porch has some secret testimony that NOBODY else has. :lol:

The bass player ?!!! Who the fuck would fall for this shit ?!!!!

Now if it had been the drummer...……………………………………………………...

I can't stop watching this guy's videos now, and it's because I'm trying to figure out if he's real, or just baiting retards into giving serious responses in the comments. I was just watching how Ilhan Omar was installed using George Soros' voting machines so that she can give secret intel to the Muslim Brotherhood. And all the comments are like, "That totally makes sense." :lol:

So we should just believe this yahoo?

Seriously. I tried to watch the video but when the person said it's all being covered up, I stopped. I had enough of the lies. It's insulting that the person thinks I'm that stupid to believe such lame lies.

It's illegal for any American politician to accept money from anyone who isn't an American citizen for their political campaign.

So no, el chappo didn't give one penny to any politician in the United States.

It's just more lies from the right.

If anyone wants to find out who donated to those politicians I suggest going to Opensecrets.org. You'll get truth there. Not at the link that person posted in the OP.

FACT CHECK: Did 'El Chapo' Testify That He Gave Millions to Pelosi, Schiff, and Clinton?

The claim that El Chapo testified in court that he gave “Killary” Clinton, Pelosi, and Schiff millions of dollars did not originate with a news report, a courtroom transcript, or from anyone with inside knowledge about this case. This claim appears to have originated with a baseless Facebook post from “Shane Vandiver,” the bassist and singer for a Texas music group.

On 9 February 2019, Vandiver posted the message to his Facebook page: “Drug kingpin El Chapo testified that he gave MILLIONS to Pelosi, Schiff & Killary. The Feds then closed the courtroom doors.” It was the earliest (and most popular) iteration of this message that we could find.

Vandiver’s post was not presented with any supporting evidence. He did not include any links to news articles, videos, interviews, or transcripts. His post was also suspiciously void of specifics, such as how much these politicians were paid, what they were paid for, and how these transactions were completed.

Still, many social media users took this baseless assertion as fact and spread it to their followers. Within three days of its initial posting, it had racked up nearly 30,000 shares.

So much FAKE NEWS....I see now how you ABNORMALS DO IT!

So we should just believe this yahoo?

Seriously. I tried to watch the video but when the person said it's all being covered up, I stopped. I had enough of the lies. It's insulting that the person thinks I'm that stupid to believe such lame lies.

It's illegal for any American politician to accept money from anyone who isn't an American citizen for their political campaign.

It's just more lies from the right.

If anyone wants to find out who donated to those politicians I suggest going to Opensecrets.org. You'll get truth there. Not at the link that person posted in the OP.

Sounded convincing to me. :dunno:

I see this kind of thing all the time on Facebook. Somebody posts a ridiculous story, and all their friends gobble it up and share it, without taking one moment to verify it.

Then someone comes along and says, "yeah, this isn't true" and everyone ignores them.

Do you see it more from the left or the right?

Welcome to the GOP propaganda machine with Russian sauce

So much FAKE NEWS....I see now how you ABNORMALS DO IT!

Caught again.

One does not follow from the other.

Politicians do illegal things all the time and depend on the crony network to cover for them.

But I agree, this dude is a wanton liar.

It would be naive to believe that no US politicians are on a Cartel payroll.

The Deep state ran drugs for various groups back in the 80s and they have never been brought to justice.

The cartels buy and sell politicians like baseball cards.

Forum List

Back