Eighth Thread: Where is the proof that Trump colluded with Russia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said he colluded with Russia?

Hillary Clinton
Debbie Wasserman Shultz
Maxine Waters
ABC
CBS
NBC
MSNBC
CNN
Salon.com
Moveon.org
Most of the lefties here.
Probably even you.

Mueller will find out about the amount of involvement Trumps key people had with Russian agents and draw a conclusion of whether it was collusion or not

Or, more likely, he'll waste more time and money. There were people who colluded with the Russians, there were people who accepted Russian money, there were people who help the Russians and their name is Clinton, not Trump. Those are the only facts we actually have.

Our President should welcome the Mueller Report

It will prove once and for all that Trump won fair and square

What are you worried about?

Wasting time and taxpayer money for something that was obviously made up.
Oh....I'm quite sure you don't want this investigation to continue.

That is true, but not for the reasons you think.

Who said votes were changed?

Russia participated in a propaganda campaign that benefitted Trump
Trump used information that Russia obtained illegally

if it didn't change the vote, how did he benefit? The DNC servers were not secure, there was nothing illegal about looking at them.
There’s nothing illegal for aforeign power to hack into the private email of a political foe?
Are you just stupid or have no moral turpitude?
Probably both.

is it illegal for a US citizen working for the US government to accept bribes to transfer 20% of US uranium to Russia?
So that uranium went to Russia? When was it shipped?
Here Political Chic supplied that info in another thread.

even the left wing MSM has reported the Russian "donation" to the Clinton foundation. So who are you calling a liar?
Notice how lying scum CON$ervoFascists lie, even though I pointed out that the lie is that the uranium will be used for Russian weapons, they try to change the subject, which is simply an admission the they know they were lying which makes them PREMEDITATED liars as well as pathological liars.
I never said it would be used for weapons. I said we don't know where it is so we don't know what it will be used for. It is likely that it could end up in terrorists hands and be used as weapons. No one knows except the Russians who coordinated the shipment.
No one is lying here except you
No matter how many times you repeat your highlighted lie, it will always remain a lie, and you know it.

the Leftist NYTimes as the source:

"....despite assurances by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission that uranium could not leave the country without Uranium One or ARMZ obtaining an export license — which they do not have — yellowcake from his property was routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada.

Asked about that, the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license."
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Turns out you're the liar, huh?
Another fact this dunce doesn’t know. 7 government agencies approved the uranium deal. The state dept got one vote and Hillary wasn’t even involved.

Hillary Clinton
Debbie Wasserman Shultz
Maxine Waters
ABC
CBS
NBC
MSNBC
CNN
Salon.com
Moveon.org
Most of the lefties here.
Probably even you.

Mueller will find out about the amount of involvement Trumps key people had with Russian agents and draw a conclusion of whether it was collusion or not

Or, more likely, he'll waste more time and money. There were people who colluded with the Russians, there were people who accepted Russian money, there were people who help the Russians and their name is Clinton, not Trump. Those are the only facts we actually have.

If it is made up.....Why doesn't Trump explain why his key advisors were meeting with the Russians?

Already been done. You just don't accept the answers.

The investigation is over Russian interference in the 2016 election

If it points to Trump....let the chips fall where they may
You're joking, right? :lol:

If Trump is clean...he has nothing to be concerned about
He didn't release them before the election and he still won. Why should he release them now, dumbass?
Try to keep up

This is about Trump explaining why his representatives were meeting with the Russians
No it isn't. It's about Democrats fishing for something (anything) to use as ammunition against Trump. They know there was no collusion (and so do you).

It is the Republicans conducting this investigation

Democrats are in the minority

This investigation came about because Trump fired the man who was investigating him

Republicans had no choice but to appoint a special councel

How, exactly, has he tried to "derail" it?
Holy fuck. Do none of you idiots ever follow the real news?
What do you think firing Sally Yates and Jane Comey was?
Holy mother of god the ignorance of DEPLORABLES is as thick as mud.
How did he try to derail the investigation.
Lol
Instead of ranting and raving, why don't you try answering my question? BTW, if he wanted to "derail" the investigation, he would have simply ENDED IT. Isn't that what a guilty person
would have done? You know, like "wiping your server".
fk dude, they never answer a question. evah!!!

All my conservative friends in here, has any of these leftist douche bags ever answered a question? EVHA?
still won’t believe Trump tried to derail the investigation despite all the facts..

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/798000

Trump has tried to stop the Russia investigation again, and again, and again

It always amazes me how little these idiots know.
but dude, that doesn't answer the question. what in there demonstrates that anything is affecting the investigation? I mean how many people did Mueller pull in? care to pull out the language that backs your story? I doubt it. but go for it.
I just sent you two links explaining the question you keep asking over and over and over.
I know you don’t want to learn. You want to keep coming to this forum asking the same lame questions we keep answering. What a waste of time you are.

If the left had even a hint of proof, they would be shouting it from the rooftops!

They don't, they never have. This investigation is designed and determined to continue through the elections for the purpose of using it to gain power back for the DNC. Don't doubt me on that.

This investigation came about because Trump fired the man who was investigating him

If T didn’t make the huge mistake of firing Comey there probably wouldn’t be a russian investigation. Just one of the countless blunders he’s made in 9 months..

Holy fuck. Do none of you idiots ever follow the real news?
What do you think firing Sally Yates and Jane Comey was?
Holy mother of god the ignorance of DEPLORABLES is as thick as mud.
How did he try to derail the investigation.
Lol
Instead of ranting and raving, why don't you try answering my question? BTW, if he wanted to "derail" the investigation, he would have simply ENDED IT. Isn't that what a guilty person

All my conservative friends in here, has any of these leftist douche bags ever answered a question? EVHA?
still won’t believe Trump tried to derail the investigation despite all the facts..

but dude, that doesn't answer the question. what in there demonstrates that anything is affecting the investigation? I mean how many people did Mueller pull in? care to pull out the language that backs your story? I doubt it. but go for it.
I just sent you two links explaining the question you keep asking over and over and over.
I know you don’t want to learn. You want to keep coming to this forum asking the same lame questions we keep answering. What a waste of time you are.
no see, that isn't how it works in here. you copy and paste the info from the link that supports your argument. fk I wish you all would learn how this works. I am not obligated to find what you are referring to. it is up to you to post what supports you. so wish to copy and paste the material from them that supports your view?

If the left had even a hint of proof, they would be shouting it from the rooftops!

They don't, they never have. This investigation is designed and determined to continue through the elections for the purpose of using it to gain power back for the DNC. Don't doubt me on that.
The “ left” isn’t in charge of the investigation. Bob Mueller and the best prosecutors in the country are.
Yet we’ve presented direct evidence right in this thread you refuse to accept..

If T didn’t make the huge mistake of firing Comey there probably wouldn’t be a russian investigation. Just one of the countless blunders he’s made in 9 months..
who cares?
There ya go. Your own pussygrabber brought this on himself and you say who cares. Lol

Oh? And what do I think?

The “ left” isn’t in charge of the investigation. Bob Mueller and the best prosecutors in the country are.
huh? sure they're in charge. there are so many swampy creatures exposed in all of this we now know the GOP is under demoloser control. Flake, Corker, McStain, McConnell, Graham, Ryan. It is quite obvious all over DC. the mere fact that the GOP in charge hasn't brought charges up on hitlery is the most obvious one.

Follow the money if we could.

You are either naive or dishonest, probably both. The left is in charge and it's filled with 0bamabots and Hillary myrmidons, not the best prosecutors.

And you are lying when you say you have presented evidence, you have not. You are just a butthurt liar.

no see, that isn't how it works in here. you copy and paste the info from the link that supports your argument. fk I wish you all would learn how this works. I am not obligated to find what you are referring to. it is up to you to post what supports you. so wish to copy and paste the material from them that supports your view?
Thanks for admitting reading isn’t your thang.. just like trump who would rather watch tv and get his news from Fox and Friends.
I provide PROOF to back up what I say, you don’t want to read it.
Why the hell do u come to political forums anyway?
Obviously just to show what a dumb mongrel you are.

Trump put a "Kick me" sign on his back

Firing Comey opened this investigation

Oh? And what do I think?

My bad, you don't think.

if it didn't change the vote, how did he benefit? The DNC servers were not secure, there was nothing illegal about looking at them.
There’s nothing illegal for aforeign power to hack into the private email of a political foe?
Are you just stupid or have no moral turpitude?
Probably both.

is it illegal for a US citizen working for the US government to accept bribes to transfer 20% of US uranium to Russia?
So that uranium went to Russia? When was it shipped?
Here Political Chic supplied that info in another thread.

Notice how lying scum CON$ervoFascists lie, even though I pointed out that the lie is that the uranium will be used for Russian weapons, they try to change the subject, which is simply an admission the they know they were lying which makes them PREMEDITATED liars as well as pathological liars.
I never said it would be used for weapons. I said we don't know where it is so we don't know what it will be used for. It is likely that it could end up in terrorists hands and be used as weapons. No one knows except the Russians who coordinated the shipment.
No one is lying here except you
No matter how many times you repeat your highlighted lie, it will always remain a lie, and you know it.

the Leftist NYTimes as the source:

"....despite assurances by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission that uranium could not leave the country without Uranium One or ARMZ obtaining an export license — which they do not have — yellowcake from his property was routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada.

Asked about that, the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license."
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Turns out you're the liar, huh?
Another fact this dunce doesn’t know. 7 government agencies approved the uranium deal. The state dept got one vote and Hillary wasn’t even involved.

You dope!

Isn't it obvious????

Every Democrat simply follows orders.....just like you.
Hence the phrase 'Lock-Step Liberals.'

"9. ...made up of thousands of similarly credentialed, remarkably “un-diverse” civil servants and political appointees who saw themselves promoted rapidly during the eight years of the Obama administration. The appointees have left, but make no mistake — the progressive civil servants remain.

10. The present culture of the intelligence community and the shameless political shenanigans of the Obama administration combined to create this disaster. ....CIA leadership famously stood up to the Nixon administration when asked to domestically spy on Justice during Watergate, for example.

It seems that today we lack the character and the competence to ensure that the intelligence community honors the trust of the American people."
How the intel community was turned into a political weapon against President Trump

You are either naive or dishonest, probably both. The left is in charge and it's filled with 0bamabots and Hillary myrmidons, not the best prosecutors.

And you are lying when you say you have presented evidence, you have not. You are just a butthurt liar.

How can the left be in charge?

Republicans control the three branches of government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back