The best politics

as far as i'm concerned , hey , i don't want to be yer friend OldRocks . i didn't click on your link OldRocks .

First step to getting screwed is being friends with Known Enemies . After being friends , that usually leads to trying to be friendly and trusting and compromise on issues and thats the mistake . Best to remain enemies , keep what you have and thats the end of it in my opinion .

Last edited:
i can just hear it now , --- oh but we are friends and you don't really need a bump stock on your 'AK' for huntin and target shooting because that 'bump stock' scares me and my wife or significant other .

Maybe somebody ought to show a vid of angry democrats smashing windows and torching cars on inauguration day to see who the political haters are.

Last edited:
hey OldRocks , thanks for the ratings and notice but YOU lefties can't be trusted .and thats partly why we can't be friends . One example is that you want to disarm Americans OldRocks .

We need far more people like these and less of the people that want to accent divisions.

This from the old geezer who promotes the leftist ideology that is AGW, and shits on all who disagree. WTF!

Forum List

Back