Egyptian Muslims Throng in Thousands to Protect Christians

6a00d8341c630a53ef0148c76aeca2970c-600wi

Ask Ropey about wrecking the thread "Besa: Muslims Who Saved Jews in World War II"

With his usual personal attacks and of topic posts.

Just because it was a positive story about muslims and jews working together.

Something he hates to know about or hear.

Cause he thinks it makes Zionists look bad. :lol:

You lost the moral high ground long ago, Sunni. I've seen the shit you've posted. Those who live in glass houses, really should not throw stones.

You insinuated that the entire thing was some sort of propaganda hoax. :eusa_eh:

Egypt?
+
Al Jazerra?
=
Propaganda???:eek:
:doubt:
yeah, that's impossible.....:eusa_whistle:

Did you want to offer some sort of proof of this being an elaborate hoax, or do we just take your word on this one?

Not sure you need to lable it as "elaborate."

The OP mentions some "Throng in Thousands."

The Al Jazeera Video shows a dozen, at most, and only perhaps one seems to be protesting anything.....

I guess its better than the usual local Muslim response to Islamic Terror ranging from apathy to celebrating in support.

Egypt?
+
Al Jazerra?
=
Propaganda???:eek:
:doubt:
yeah, that's impossible.....:eusa_whistle:

Did you want to offer some sort of proof of this being an elaborate hoax, or do we just take your word on this one?

The Al Jazeera Video shows a dozen, at most, and only perhaps one seems to be protesting anything.....

I guess its better than the usual local Muslim response to Islamic Terror ranging from apathy to celebrating in support.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg6e27Pztfc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg6e27Pztfc[/ame]

If you didn't see it, I suppose it never happened. For some reason, I doubt you were similarly skeptical of the videos that supposedly showed Palestinians celebrating the 9/11 attacks. Typical kafir dishonesty and hypocrisy.

As for something being a "usual response", I'd be interested in seeing the data you've compiled about protests in the Muslim world that led you to that conclusion.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg6e27Pztfc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg6e27Pztfc[/ame]

If you didn't see it, I suppose it never happened. For some reason, I doubt you were similarly skeptical of the videos that supposedly showed Palestinians celebrating the 9/11 attacks. Typical kafir dishonesty and hypocrisy.

As for something being a "usual response", I'd be interested in seeing the data you've compiled about protests in the Muslim world that led you to that conclusion.

Was that video supposed to be a joke?

I heard one guy that seemed to be chanting a slogan.

I saw cops holding back a crowd.

I saw a small group walking down the street.

Anyway, I didn't see any "Throng in Thousands to Protect Christians."

As far as the usual response, its pretty easy to find "Throngs" of Arabs celebrating acts of terrorism:
Palestinians celebrating the fall of the twin towers on 911
[youtube]PrEKgIxatrg[/youtube]

I heard one guy that seemed to be chanting a slogan.

I saw cops holding back a crowd.

I saw a small group walking down the street.

Anyway, I didn't see any "Throng in Thousands to Protect Christians."

As far as the usual response, its pretty easy to find "Throngs" of Arabs celebrating acts of terrorism:
Palestinians celebrating the fall of the twin towers on 911
[youtube]PrEKgIxatrg[/youtube]

I noticed that they did not record a single person saying anything and there was zero indication that the filmed demonstration (or demonstrations) were in any way related to 9/11.

Funny thing that I noticed.

Not one single major American TV network covered the Muslims protecting the Christians in Egypt.

But then again; we all know who controls the America's media. :doubt:

Not one single major American TV network covered the Muslims protecting the Christians in Egypt.

No we don't. How about you ask AP, CNN and FOX about why it's not being covered? Let us know what they say.

Egyptian Muslims Throng in Thousands to Protect Christians | Informed Comment

Thousands of Muslims honored a promise made by their leaders and showed up at Christmas Mass or at candlelight vigils outside Egyptian churches on Friday, offering their bodies as human shields against any acts of terrorists. The observances were tense, in view of the New Year’s Day bombing of a cathedral in Alexandria, which killed 21. The Egyptian Coptic Orthodox Church celebrates Christmas on January 7. Among those Muslims making this statement was beloved comedian Adil Imam. Since the 1990s Imam has been active in combating radicalism, memorably in his film “Kebab and Terrorism” (Kebab wa Irhab).

Father Marqus, the Bishop of Alexandria, said that in his entire life he had never seen the degree of solidarity of Muslims with Coptic Christians that he has witnessed in recent days. He said that Muslims attending the funeral of the Christian victims of the New Year’s Day bombing had treated them like Muslim martyrs, pronouncing ‘God is Great!’ in mourning, and had erupted in applause at the condemnation of the terrorists.

Won't see the hate mongers post stories like these.

well done. seeing things like this helps restore my faith in humanity. To bad they couldn't march on over and get rid of Mubarak while they were at it....heres to hoping.

Yes, America's media is so much more "controlled" than Al Jazeera.:lmao:

Let's face it: The news story is: Islamic Terrorists Killed Egyptian Christians.

If it was reversed;

"Christian Terrorists Killed Egyptian Muslims," it wouldn't matter how many joined "Throngs" of Christian protesters.

The Jews control the American media.

Everyone around the world knows this except Americans. :doubt:

All thirteen million of them worldwide?

Thus it must be G-d doing this.

Yes, America's media is so much more "controlled" than Al Jazeera.:lmao:

Let's face it: The news story is: Islamic Terrorists Killed Egyptian Christians.

If it was reversed;

"Christian Terrorists Killed Egyptian Muslims," it wouldn't matter how many joined "Throngs" of Christian protesters.

Too Bloody Right!

Egyptian Muslims Throng in Thousands to Protect Christians | Informed Comment

Thousands of Muslims honored a promise made by their leaders and showed up at Christmas Mass or at candlelight vigils outside Egyptian churches on Friday, offering their bodies as human shields against any acts of terrorists. The observances were tense, in view of the New Year’s Day bombing of a cathedral in Alexandria, which killed 21. The Egyptian Coptic Orthodox Church celebrates Christmas on January 7. Among those Muslims making this statement was beloved comedian Adil Imam. Since the 1990s Imam has been active in combating radicalism, memorably in his film “Kebab and Terrorism” (Kebab wa Irhab).

Father Marqus, the Bishop of Alexandria, said that in his entire life he had never seen the degree of solidarity of Muslims with Coptic Christians that he has witnessed in recent days. He said that Muslims attending the funeral of the Christian victims of the New Year’s Day bombing had treated them like Muslim martyrs, pronouncing ‘God is Great!’ in mourning, and had erupted in applause at the condemnation of the terrorists.

Won't see the hate mongers post stories like these.

well done. seeing things like this helps restore my faith in humanity. To bad they couldn't march on over and get rid of Mubarak while they were at it....heres to hoping.

At least he's a "pro-west" dictator.:lol:

Forum List

Back