Ed Shultz....see ya s0n!!!

He's gonna do a one hour show instead of three.
One Hour...

He's a hack anyway.
Stay off the air Ed.
What is he gonna do get on the cell phone while he's still on the can
after a night of feeding his fat face and do his show from there.

WTF? is he gonna do when MSNBC pulls the plug on him again?

My guess he will run for office of some kind.
That's what politicians do.
They fail in the private sector so they go hide in government.

Fat head Ed...
The voice of the working man.

Look at all his efforts in Wisconcin...
He left there wilth his tail between his legs...
All his efforts trying to get Scott Walker recalled.
And he failed.

Radio is a dying medium, of course Schultz would want to switch to the Internet. That's what all the greats are doing--you know, all the non-conservatards.

durrr no1 wnt 2 lissen 2 idiot librulls epic fale hurrrrr
Oh really? So is that why he's still got his own TV show? Grow up.

Limbaugh hasn't gotten the "Radio is a dying medium" notice

It's because of Limbaugh radio has held on longer than it should have. When I worked in an office, people used to love that afternoon distraction.

Radio is a dying medium, of course Schultz would want to switch to the Internet. That's what all the greats are doing--you know, all the non-conservatards.

durrr no1 wnt 2 lissen 2 idiot librulls epic fale hurrrrr

That's because conservatives have a greater need for someone to tell them how think.

What's funny about Limbaugh is that despite his ostensibly high ratings, whenever he comes up as a subject on a forum like this, all you hear from the RW's is well I never listen to Rush.....

We have this wonderful invention called a television. I get to watch him every night. Who listens to FM radio ?

I do, too. I put his show on my DVR and record the concurrent "The Five" at the same time. I watch both at my leisure. Sometimes, when I am travelling, I listen to my XN Sirius radio, which includes this parasite on channel 117.

I have yet to see Schultz present a guest who was not a liberal/Democrat.

I have yet to see a poll he asked for not showing an at least 80-20 favor to his point of view.

I have yet to see just one episode which would justify his pollution of the airways as a "talk show".

And since it is obviously not a news program it leaves one to come away with: GARBAGE.

Ed Schultz stands up for the working man which is like throwing holy water on the corporate demon possessed Republicans.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sure he does......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I do, too. I put his show on my DVR and record the concurrent "The Five" at the same time. I watch both at my leisure. Sometimes, when I am travelling, I listen to my XN Sirius radio, which includes this parasite on channel 117.

I have yet to see Schultz present a guest who was not a liberal/Democrat.

I have yet to see a poll he asked for not showing an at least 80-20 favor to his point of view.

I have yet to see just one episode which would justify his pollution of the airways as a "talk show".

And since it is obviously not a news program it leaves one to come away with: GARBAGE.

Ed Schultz stands up for the working man which is like throwing holy water on the corporate demon possessed Republicans.

You mean the working man that is getting poorer and poorer over the last 5 years while the top 1% are kicking ass ( go look at the stock market s0n!! ).:D:D

I used to watch his show on MSNBC...
The only guests he had on were Libs who agreed with his point of view...
Most FOX evening shows have guests from the Left...

You mean the working man that is getting poorer and poorer over the last 5 years while the top 1% are kicking ass ( go look at the stock market s0n!! ).:D:D

So what, you're saying that even Fox News is left-wing propaganda? You conservatards are completely insane.

So what, you're saying that even Fox News is left-wing propaganda? You conservatards are completely insane.

I mean.....

That's because conservatives have a greater need for someone to tell them how think.

What's funny about Limbaugh is that despite his ostensibly high ratings, whenever he comes up as a subject on a forum like this, all you hear from the RW's is well I never listen to Rush.....

LOL

The Obama Context Filter Team chimes in

Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes both invite people from the Right all the time. Usually they decline to appear.

Last edited:

Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes both invite people from the Right all the time. Usually they decline to appear.

Now if moonbat Maddow would check herself into a sanitarium America would be headed down the "right" path.

Can't blame white conservatives for this video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdTihf2_GGM#t=40"]Broke Party: Inner-City Blacks Abandoning Obama & Democrat's Liberal Agenda - YouTube[/ame]

Tough language but another black pretty much saying it like it is:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeKSkb1bEqc]A Black Man's Hatred of Obama - YouTube[/ame]

LOL

No, he is saying that FNC lives by its slogan: "Fair and Balanced".

there are WAY MORE people wth a left-wing outlook on Fox than there are people with a right-wing outlook on any of the liberal networks

but isn't it typical of the crybaby hypocrites on the Left to try to ridicule Fox when they ARE WAY MORE FAIR AND BALNCED than the left-wing nutjobs suffering from group-think on ABC, NBC, AND CBS?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back