Star Wars Fan? You're gonna love this news!

I have to be honest. I'm thinking that these folks really don't have much creativity and are simply attempting to profit off of the prior success. Ride the money train until they ultimately destroy it.

I have to be honest. I'm thinking that these folks really don't have much creativity and are simply attempting to profit off of the prior success. Ride the money train until they ultimately destroy it.

I'm afraid I have to agree with you. It's kinds like the cartoon version only they want to put it on the big screen.

Only is Lucas is fully behind it will it work.

I'm afraid I have to agree with you. It's kinds like the cartoon version only they want to put it on the big screen.

Only is Lucas is fully behind it will it work.

Lucas already showed that he's willing to make crap trying to 'profit off of the prior success'. The prequel movies were horrible.

I'm hopeful the new movies will at least move somewhat back toward the originals, but not too hopeful. There's every chance they will be terrible, too.

6a00d83451b52369e2019b03296647970d-550wi

The prequel movies were excellent. The six season Clone Wars show was brilliant and in some ways better than the movies. Knights of the Old Republic was legendary, its sequal was really good, and from what I played of The Old Republic, it was freaking awesome!

Star Wars is still going strong. Have faith, my young Padawans.

The prequel movies were excellent. The six season Clone Wars show was brilliant and in some ways better than the movies. Knights of the Old Republic was legendary, its sequal was really good, and from what I played of The Old Republic, it was freaking awesome!

O Great Scary Nerd!

This is my favorite take on Star Wars,
Triumph the insult comic dog interviewing fans in costume
outside a Star Wars premiere:
Triumph The Insult Comic Dog - Starwars Nerds | Video Files

My favorite of all time!

Attachments

• $InterviewDarthVader.jpg
    $InterviewDarthVader.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 113

O Great Scary Nerd!

This is my favorite take on Star Wars,
Triumph the insult comic dog interviewing fans in costume
outside a Star Wars premiere:
Triumph The Insult Comic Dog - Starwars Nerds | Video Files

My favorite of all time!

I have many sides to my personality :) I am shameless to admit that I love Star Wars and I like playing videogames. That's the full extent of my affiliation to nerds- unless I need their help in doing something creative or illegal :)

Last edited:

The prequel movies were poorly written, poorly acted, and diverged from the originals far too much.

I had a pretty good idea Lucas was heading that way when he released the special edition version of the original movies and did nothing but add cheesy crap and try to show off CGI.

I never watched Clone Wars. I played The Old Republic for a bit. It wasn't bad, but didn't hold my attention. After the many years I spent playing Everquest and World of Warcraft, however, that may be just because I was burnt out on MMORPGs. :D

Forum List

Back