Ed Shultz....see ya s0n!!!

You mean the working man that is getting poorer and poorer over the last 5 years while the top 1% are kicking ass ( go look at the stock market s0n!! ).:D:D

I used to watch his show on MSNBC...
The only guests he had on were Libs who agreed with his point of view...
Most FOX evening shows have guests from the Left...
Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes both invite people from the Right all the time. Usually they decline to appear.

You mean they CLAIM to invite people from the right.

And, except for a rare occurrence of Michael Steele or Mike Schmidt, Chris
Matthews never has a guest from the right. Nor Alex Wagner. Nor Joy Reid.

Sounds to me like the obnoxious lefty a-hole jumped before being pushed. If he had the numbers he'd be staying but with such a limited audience there's no bang for the advertising buck. LOL...and the lefty jerks keep lying about Rush's advertisers abandoning him.

Good riddance to very smelly bad rubbish.

Didn't Rush get booted off television?

Oh yeah..he did.

Schultz still has a show on MSNBC..

Rush Limbaugh had his OWN show on TV. He didn't ride the coat tails of some huge, radical, propaganda syndicate.

And he canceled the show on his own to concentrate on radio, which IS broadcast live, WITH video, on the web.

Does shultzie have that? Oh... no... guess not. Never will either, because he's a pimple on a fly's ass compared to Limbaugh.

Last edited:
Radio is a dying medium, of course Schultz would want to switch to the Internet. That's what all the greats are doing--you know, all the non-conservatards.

durrr no1 wnt 2 lissen 2 idiot librulls epic fale hurrrrr
Oh really? So is that why he's still got his own TV show? Grow up.

Yeah, who wouldn't want to play to an even smaller audience each day? Spin away. Your fellow low info jerkoffs will believe anything.

Sounds to me like the obnoxious lefty a-hole jumped before being pushed. If he had the numbers he'd be staying but with such a limited audience there's no bang for the advertising buck. LOL...and the lefty jerks keep lying about Rush's advertisers abandoning him.

Good riddance to very smelly bad rubbish.

Didn't Rush get booted off television?

Oh yeah..he did.

Schultz still has a show on MSNBC..

True, but does anyone really watch MSNBC?

For me I prefer real news from Al Jazeera, and not political spin that is offered by MSNBC and Fox...

Schultz is slowly losing audience because this country has made an anti worker lean. Those who work hard to barely get by are now garbage and America somehow fell for this. SS is bad, Medicare is bad, anything that helps out those who work hard to barely scrape by and somehow retire are frowned upon. Some even buy the garbage rhetoric "it's because they are lazy" or "it was their choices" or the biggest lie ever "college is a waste of time". So yes Ed is biased towards those that make the money for the big wigs. That's why he is unpopular. Somehow those that speak out positively for the very uber wealthy are now popular. That is not a good place to be.

Shultz' problem is that he talks about himself too much. Liberals don't want to hear how great the host is for three hours per day. He is scripted on the TV show.....so he doesn't come off as being so narcissistic.

Radio is a dying medium, of course Schultz would want to switch to the Internet. That's what all the greats are doing--you know, all the non-conservatards.

durrr no1 wnt 2 lissen 2 idiot librulls epic fale hurrrrr
Oh really? So is that why he's still got his own TV show? Grow up.

Duh, it's only dying for those who can't garner a listening audience. Which includes Pumpkin Head Ed and other lefty scum. So have fun Eddie with your new audience of perhaps several dozens.

Forum List

Back