Ed Schults....Minorities must vote

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
According to, Ed Schults last night, from that crack team at MSNBC...news..:lol:

"Unions can't compete with Big Corporations" then he went on to say, " minorities must vote" because of it..

(sorry I didn't get a transcript.. don't know how)

No shock about the unions being a," very special interest" of the Democratic Party but should Ed be on the news inspiring votes for Democrats...? I think not...

According to, Ed Schults last night, from that crack team at MSNBC...news..:lol:

"Unions can't compete with Big Corporations" then he went on to say, " minorities must vote" because of it..

No shock about the unions being a," very special interest" of the Democratic Party but should Ed be on the news inspiring votes for Democrats...? I think not...

perhaps not subltle, but really, is it any different from, 'the muslims are coming, the muslims are coming' or 'stop dem mexicans from living here'.

ior 'the dems hate christians'...

each of those things is tantamount to saying 'run out and vote white folk'

or be afraid, very afraid.

Last edited:

perhaps not subltle, but really, is it any different from, 'the muslims are coming, the muslims are coming' or 'stop dem mexicans from living here'.

Are you saying Republicans are doing these things?

I'm going with... not the least bit subtle with Eddy....

this is what repubs do...

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

or they rant about gays... and immigrants... and 'taking back our country' (from the black guy who was elected with 365 electoral votes)... or cry about how the 'left' hates christians.

that's called 'energizing their base, apparently.

or they rant about gays... and immigrants... and 'taking back our country' (from the black guy who was elected with 365 electoral votes)... or cry about how the 'left' hates christians.

Name some News programs or Commentary news programs that do any of that. We have MSNBC doing it, name some others for the Conservatives.

I'll read your link later (thanks)

I don't hate minorities, gays, I think both sides could do with more religious ethics, yup. I'm Conservative and Republican . If what your saying is true it's not working on me and I presume with most others.

I'ts 3:30.. geez.. I need to go to bed.. good night.. BD57 today

Last edited:

Nope. Take back our country from the progressive agenda and policies of said black guy (and his majority congress).

Nope. Take back our country from the progressive agenda and policies of said black guy (and his majority congress).

:clap2:

Maybe I'm missing something.....

What's so bad about Ed Shultz saying that minorities must vote?

Demographically, minority neighborhoods have very low voter turnout. What's wrong with encouraging them to vote, aside from the fact that they mostly vote Democrat?

Uhhhh Jillian, there were a whole lotta white crackers that voted for ol Obama so that racist rant don't cut it anymore.

Demographically, minority neighborhoods have very low voter turnout. What's wrong with encouraging them to vote, aside from the fact that they mostly vote Democrat?

Are news casters supposed to be cheerleaders in your opinion?

No link..but even if Ed Schultz is inviting minorities to participate in American Democracy..

How is this bad?

Schultz is a pundit..like Limbaugh.

No link..but even if Ed Schultz is inviting minorities to participate in American Democracy..

How is this bad?

It' not bad at all. Especially the ones tapping their night sticks. That's priceless donchyathink?

Ed Shultz isn't a "newscaster", he's a pundit.

Ed Shultz isn't a "newscaster", he's a pundit.

Well, now that that's settled.. you win..:clap2:

Forum List

Back