Ed Schults....Minorities must vote

Ed Schultz is a 'nobody' and MSNBC is a 'nobody' channel. MSNBC only garners 12% of viewers that watch cable news. As a result, MSNBC's sphere of influence is very small.

As I see it, Ed is MSNBC"s response to Bill O. He is very much the same personality: strongly opiniated, alpha male type who is intimidating and unaplogetic. i think it's good. Right wingers have depicted lefties as being weak and fragile and over-emotional. Ed is a good symbol against that stereotype. He is a good matchup for Bill-O, who is a true american asshole.

Ed is hardly a response to Bill O the rating clearly prove that...

Ed is indeed a shill for the Democrat Party, over emotional, a loud mouth, illogical and quite desperate.

The idea that you are at all interested in ratings and equate them with intgrity, or truth, or quality, truly boggles my mind. That which is popular rarely is of quality, just look at today's popular music or tv shows, which so many conservatives complain about as being void of values and this and that. Well, I see fox as the same way. It is popular, because it is crap, and feeds people's ego and identity who need to hear their beliefs reflected back to them. This is mostly for the cons. Usually people don't need to watch other people tell them what they should believe. This seems to be what fox does, and the fact that fox's followers talk about fox as is if it is the best thing since sliced bread is truly comical to me. Have fun with Bill, he's a huge doucher.

Maybe I'm missing something.....

What's so bad about Ed Shultz saying that minorities must vote?

Demographically, minority neighborhoods have very low voter turnout. What's wrong with encouraging them to vote, aside from the fact that they mostly vote Democrat?

Are news casters supposed to be cheerleaders in your opinion?
Shultz's show is commentary, not a straight news program.

Think "Beck with a conscience" or "Limbaugh with a heart".

According to, Ed Schults last night, from that crack team at MSNBC...news..:lol:

"Unions can't compete with Big Corporations" then he went on to say, " minorities must vote" because of it..

(sorry I didn't get a transcript.. don't know how)

No shock about the unions being a," very special interest" of the Democratic Party but should Ed be on the news inspiring votes for Democrats...? I think not...

I just don't see why this is an issue with you, and why you have to turn it into dems vs. repubs. Unions can't compete against big corporations. who can. it's a case of the little guy versus the big guy. so what if the unions are an interest of the democratic party? Its only because part of the democratic philosophy is to stick up for the little guy, and not big business, which seems to be the case in the republican party, who are wealth-mongers.
:eusa_liar: So that explains why Wall Street Execs just broke another earnings record with $144 Billion while under Democrat rule. Also why Democrats make more than Republicans. And why the richest congressman are Democrats. :cuckoo:

As I see it, Ed is MSNBC"s response to Bill O. He is very much the same personality: strongly opiniated, alpha male type who is intimidating and unaplogetic. i think it's good. Right wingers have depicted lefties as being weak and fragile and over-emotional. Ed is a good symbol against that stereotype. He is a good matchup for Bill-O, who is a true american asshole.

Ed is hardly a response to Bill O the rating clearly prove that...

Ed is indeed a shill for the Democrat Party, over emotional, a loud mouth, illogical and quite desperate.

The idea that you are at all interested in ratings and equate them with intgrity, or truth, or quality, truly boggles my mind. That which is popular rarely is of quality, just look at today's popular music or tv shows, which so many conservatives complain about as being void of values and this and that. Well, I see fox as the same way. It is popular, because it is crap, and feeds people's ego and identity who need to hear their beliefs reflected back to them. This is mostly for the cons. Usually people don't need to watch other people tell them what they should believe. This seems to be what fox does, and the fact that fox's followers talk about fox as is if it is the best thing since sliced bread is truly comical to me.
Have fun with Bill, he's a huge doucher.

Just for your information... :lol:.. you make me laugh...

-----------------------------:eusa_hand:

It's wildly counterintuitive, at least if you believe the chattering-class wisdom that only tea-party yahoos watch Fox News. But if a survey released Monday by the Pew Research Center for People and the Press is accurate, at any given moment there are more Democrats watching Fox News than MSNBC or CNN.

According to Pew, 53 percent of MSNBC's viewers identify themselves as Democrats, compared to 47 percent at CNN and 21 percent at Fox News. Applying those percentages to the August Nielsen ratings, it means that the average number of Democrats watching Fox News is 214,200. MSNBC has 199,810 Democrats, and CNN 179,070.*

Changing Channels | Democrats' favorite cable-news channel: Fox News

Because you know when 88% of the black voters turn out and vote for an ivy league uncle tom, and demonstrated wall-street puppet, then the end result is always, and make no mistake, change we can truly believe in. Yes, by all means vote you useful idiots.

Forum List

Back