Ed Schults....Minorities must vote

No link..but even if Ed Schultz is inviting minorities to participate in American Democracy..

How is this bad?

It' not bad at all. Especially the ones tapping their night sticks. That's priceless donchyathink?

original.jpg

MSNBC & Ed Schultz are not news sources. They are propagandist who carry a lot of water for democrats.

Ed Schultz: "I carried more water for John Kerry than anybody on the radio in this country, day after day after day. I wanted Kerry to be the president of the United States. The listeners of this show wanted Kerry to be the president of the United States. Here I am fighting this battle."

On December 9, 2009 MSNBC's (The Ed Show) host Ed Schultz admitted:

"I want to say this about President Obama in this show, and the Democrats. I CARRIED A LOT OF WATER FOR THIS PRESIDENT. On the radio I did as much as I could to. I did town hall meetings all over the country. And does this mean that I'm going to say, well, now, he's not the answer and we've got to move on, got to find something else, third party time? No, it's not.

Am I disappointed? Yes. But I will say this-the president, in the next phase of health care reform, once we get this, if there's a successful conclusion in the midterm in November and we get more seats, I would like to see this administration make a commitment on the campaign trail saying we're not done, that this is just a start.

And if we get more seats in the Senate next year-and there are 38 races-that we're going to do a lot more than what we're starting with right now. I want to hear that."

TALK ABOUT A MEDIA OUTLET CAMPAIGNING FOR A PARTY CANDIDATE. I BET THESE SO CALLED NEWS CAST ARE NOT COUNTED AS CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS FROM GE OR NBC. IT IS ALSO A FACT THAT OBAMACRATS PAID GE/NBC TARP & STIMULUS FROM US TAX PAYERS TO TELL LIES & CAMPAIGN FOR THEM.

Last edited:
MSNBC & Ed Schultz are not news sources. They are propagandist who carry a lot of water for democrats.

Ed Schultz: "I carried more water for John Kerry than anybody on the radio in this country, day after day after day. I wanted Kerry to be the president of the United States. The listeners of this show wanted Kerry to be the president of the United States. Here I am fighting this battle."

"I want to say this about President Obama in this show, and the Democrats. I CARRIED A LOT OF WATER FOR THIS PRESIDENT. On the radio I did as much as I could to. I did town hall meetings all over the country. And does this mean that I'm going to say, well, now, he's not the answer and we've got to move on, got to find something else, third party time? No, it's not.

Am I disappointed? Yes. But I will say this-the president, in the next phase of health care reform, once we get this, if there's a successful conclusion in the midterm in November and we get more seats, I would like to see this administration make a commitment on the campaign trail saying we're not done, that this is just a start.

And if we get more seats in the Senate next year-and there are 38 races-that we're going to do a lot more than what we're starting with right now. I want to hear that."

TALK ABOUT A MEDIA OUTLET CAMPAIGNING FOR A PARTY CANDIDATE. I BET THESE SO CALLED NEWS CAST ARE NOT COUNTED AS CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS FROM GE OR NBC. IT IS ALSO A FACT THAT OBAMACRATS PAID GE/NBC TARP & STIMULUS FROM US TAX PAYERS TO TELL LIES & CAMPAIGN FOR THEM.

unlike fauxnews, he doesn't pretend to be a journalist. nor does he claim not to be political.

on the other hand, newscorp giving millions to fund rightwingnuts? entirely different story.

try again, nutbar.

unlike fauxnews, he doesn't pretend to be a journalist. nor does he claim not to be political.

on the other hand, newscorp giving millions to fund rightwingnuts? entirely different story.

try again, nutbar.

Fox News is not funded by tax payers money like GE/NBC was.

Maybe I'm missing something.....

What's so bad about Ed Shultz saying that minorities must vote?

Demographically, minority neighborhoods have very low voter turnout. What's wrong with encouraging them to vote, aside from the fact that they mostly vote Democrat?

Are news casters supposed to be cheerleaders in your opinion?

Fox News and MSNBC are pure propoganda.

try again, nutbar.

Fox News is not funded by tax payers money like GE/NBC was.

Priceless!

According to, Ed Schults last night, from that crack team at MSNBC...news..:lol:

"Unions can't compete with Big Corporations" then he went on to say, " minorities must vote" because of it..

(sorry I didn't get a transcript.. don't know how)

No shock about the unions being a," very special interest" of the Democratic Party but should Ed be on the news inspiring votes for Democrats...? I think not...

This is the transcript from last night's show:

Wednesday, Oct. 6th - msnbc tv - The Ed Show - msnbc.com

Are you saying Republicans are doing these things?

I'm going with... not the least bit subtle with Eddy....

this is what repubs do...

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

or they rant about gays... and immigrants... and 'taking back our country' (from the black guy who was elected with 365 electoral votes)... or cry about how the 'left' hates christians.

that's called 'energizing their base, apparently.

Uhhhh Jillian, there were a whole lotta white crackers that voted for ol Obama so that racist rant don't cut it anymore.

The "racist" tag is the weapon of choice for the left as it is used to immediately shut down debate. Rather than arguing their side of the argument, they label yours "racist" or "hate filled" as their lack of a logical argument in the debate. At this point the term racist means nothing like the definition. It is Liberal code for "I don't have a well thought out, logic filled response for the debate so I am going with an emotion filled word to end this argument"

Ed Schultz is a 'nobody' and MSNBC is a 'nobody' channel. MSNBC only garners 12% of viewers that watch cable news. As a result, MSNBC's sphere of influence is very small.

Ed Schultz is a 'nobody' and MSNBC is a 'nobody' channel. MSNBC only garners 12% of viewers that watch cable news. As a result, MSNBC's sphere of influence is very small.

As I see it, Ed is MSNBC"s response to Bill O. He is very much the same personality: strongly opiniated, alpha male type who is intimidating and unaplogetic. i think it's good. Right wingers have depicted lefties as being weak and fragile and over-emotional. Ed is a good symbol against that stereotype. He is a good matchup for Bill-O, who is a true american asshole.

According to, Ed Schults last night, from that crack team at MSNBC...news..:lol:

"Unions can't compete with Big Corporations" then he went on to say, " minorities must vote" because of it..

(sorry I didn't get a transcript.. don't know how)

No shock about the unions being a," very special interest" of the Democratic Party but should Ed be on the news inspiring votes for Democrats...? I think not...

I just don't see why this is an issue with you, and why you have to turn it into dems vs. repubs. Unions can't compete against big corporations. who can. it's a case of the little guy versus the big guy. so what if the unions are an interest of the democratic party? Its only because part of the democratic philosophy is to stick up for the little guy, and not big business, which seems to be the case in the republican party, who are wealth-mongers.

As I see it, Ed is MSNBC"s response to Bill O. He is very much the same personality: strongly opiniated, alpha male type who is intimidating and unaplogetic. i think it's good. Right wingers have depicted lefties as being weak and fragile and over-emotional. Ed is a good symbol against that stereotype. He is a good matchup for Bill-O, who is a true american asshole.

Ed is hardly a response to Bill O the ratings clearly prove that...

Ed is indeed a shill for the Democrat Party, over emotional, a loud mouth, illogical and quite desperate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back