Ecowackos Kill Dolphin Taking Selfies With It

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1455837114.184890.jpg

I heard this this morning.
While it's a damn stupid thing to do I gotta wonder if there was something wrong with it from the beginning.
The fact that they were able to catch it seems odd,and a dolphin can stay out of the water for quite awhile without harm.

Ironic, pathetic and just damned evil all rolled into one.

Rare Dolphin Dies for Mob Selfie

'Ecowackos' is that your term for a mob of beach goers who pull dolphin's out of the water and let one of them die?

These are stupid, stupid people- that have nothing to do with 'eco' anything.

While I agree that they are abysmally stupid, that only increases the odds of them ecowackos.

And apparently 'ecowacko' being your term for a mob at the beach......

Which of these are 'ecowacko's?

Hunter Shoots Endangered Namibian Rhino
The Dallas Safari Club auctioned off a chance to kill a real-life black rhinoceros in Namibia, South Africa. The winning bid reached up to US$350,000 and it was literally a license to kill.

Back in 2014, Corey Knowlton from Dallas, Texas, won the bidding and got the permit from Namibia's Ministry of Environment and Tourism to hunt and kill a black rhino

The hunt began on May 18. After three days of hunting, Knowlton finally saw the endangered animal and successfully shot it with a high-powered rifle.

http://www.beachmaniac.com/brazil-dolphins/
Beach-goers in Arraial do Cabo, just north of Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, became impromptu rescuers as a pod of about 30 dolphins became stranded on the beach. They were returned safely to sea.

Forum List

Back