Economics of the Castro bailout

Are you stil babbling about these imaginary 60 milion who starved because of communism.

Hey, guy. People were fucking starving in china before the commies got there. "They're Starving in China" was around long before the commies came along.

great C'Thulhu, you are s tupid fuck, aren't you.

Are you stil babbling about these imaginary 60 milion who starved because of communism.

Hey, guy. People were fucking starving in china before the commies got there. "They're Starving in China" was around long before the commies came along.

great C'Thulhu, you are s tupid fuck, aren't you.

got it, and so as a typical liberal you are not troubled that 120 million slowly starved to death under communism Russia and China or that Castro turned Cuba into a concentration camp under communism. It is not a suprise that our liberals spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb.

Oh, are we up to 120 million now? Hey, maybe if you didn't learn your history from some old John Birch catalogs someone forgot to recycle, we could have a discussion.

yes between Red China and USSR your liberal soviet friends slowly starved about 120 million human beings to death.

Why not defend them a little more for us. I love to see the true face of liberalism.

yes between Red China and USSR your liberal soviet friends slowly starved about 120 million human beings to death.

Why not defend them a little more for us. I love to see the true face of liberalism.

No, not really. But I know you need to believe that.

as a typical liberal why won't you defend Castro and Che some more. The people love them so, in their wisdom.

as a typical liberal why won't you defend Castro and Che some more. The people love them so, in their wisdom.

Uh, yeah, they do.

You do get why they chased Batista out, right?

sure because they thought Castro would be better not that he would impoverish their island and turn it into a Nazi concentration camp where boats and toilet paper are illegal.

Okay, you keep repeating those bircher talking points, they are so much easier than educating yourself.

I'm sure you hear on Hate Radio that jefferson freed the Chinamen.

dear, its not a Bircher talking point to say that there are no boats or toilet paper in your beloved libcommie Cuba.

economic reprisals against Cuba has made it a horrible place to live

odd how the USSR, Red China, East Germany, Pol Pots Cambodia and North Korea were/are also horrible liberal big govt places to live.

Thank you for being a typical American liberal and communist at heart.

1) NO proof they were "liberals".

so you think the soviets looked among the conservatives when they wanted to recruit new spies? You think Alger Hiss was a conservative and the Rosenbergs too?

See why we have to conclude that a liberal will be stupid? What other conclusion is possible.

so you think the soviets looked among the conservatives when they wanted to recruit new spies? You think Alger Hiss was a conservative and the Rosenbergs too?

See why we have to conclude that a liberal will be stupid? What other conclusion is possible.

I don't think any of those people did anything they were accused of, actually.

I don't think any of those people did anything they were accused of, actually.

yes as a liberal you would object that the Rosenbergs( code named "liberal" by KGB) were hung for giving the bomb to Stalin, the world's most evil man.

Forum List

Back