Economics of the Castro bailout

[

Please. The dumbest things we did was saying we'll give Cubans who escape a golden ticket because we want to make Castro look bad.

dear, those that get caught on the water get shipped back; those that make here get to stay but not with a golden ticket. At least get the facts in your argument straight.

We should ship them all back. Even the ones from 50 years ago.[/QUOTE]
to a perfect idiot liberal escaping from a lib concentration camp is human "trafficking"!!

Liberals must be so proud of their pure and deadly ignorance.

The people who got chased out of Cuba are the ones who supported Batista.

I have about as much sympathy for htem as I did for Nazi Collaborators in France.

why??? Cubans had cars and boats then. Now they live in a concentration camp with neither like zoo animals and utter fools like you supporting them.

I have about as much sympathy for htem as I did for Nazi Collaborators in France.

why??? Cubans had cars and boats then. Now they live in a concentration camp with neither like zoo animals and utter fools like you supporting them.

Guy, most Cubans didn't have cars and boats. Most Cubans were barely eking out a living while foreigners owned 75% of the arable land. That's why they revolted.

And most Cubans consider the Castros and Che to be heroes.

Guy, most Cubans didn't have cars and boats. Most Cubans were barely eking out a living while foreigners owned 75% of the arable land. That's why they revolted.

And most Cubans consider the Castros and Che to be heroes.

and most liberals considered Hitler Stalin and Mao to be their heros. Which was your favorite??

and most liberals considered Hitler Stalin and Mao to be their heros. Which was your favorite??

Guy, you are changing the subject. So why do you think the Cuban People rose up and overthrew Batista?

dear, people rose up throughout history to support people like Hitler Stalin Mao and Castro. Little did they know in the case of Castro that he would put them in a concentration camp and make boats illegal on their beautiful little tropical island.

So you aren't going to answer the question, then?

dear, they rose up to support Castro rather than Jefferson because they were stupid, and they wound up in a concentration camp without boats or toilet paper!!

Oh, you see, I thought the reason why they don't have anything is because we've been punishing them for 55 years. Something the British didn't do to slave-fucker Jefferson.

Oh, you see, I thought the reason why they don't have anything is because we've been punishing them for 55 years.

dear, Cuba has been free to trade with most of the world. We are not the only ones who make cars. Did you kow that? Actually it is communism that makes people poor. Do you notice that 120 million slowly starved to death in the USSR and Red China. Imagine that, you are so smart you hooked your wagon to Nazis and Communists. Do you really want to be a liberal all your life?

dear, Cuba has been free to trade with most of the world. We are not the only ones who make cars. Did you kow that? Actually it is communism that makes people poor. Do you notice that 120 million slowly starved to death in the USSR and Red China. Imagine that, you are so smart you hooked your wagon to Nazis and Communists. Do you really want to be a liberal all your life?

Well, no, dumbass, let's try to stick to the topic on hand and not listen to you regurgitate Cold War Propaganda, okay.

The rest of the world doesn't trade with Cuba because if their companies did, they can't do business in the US. For instance, I work for a British company. We can't do business with Cuba. Even if none of our American facilities are involved.

. Something the British didn't do to slave-fucker Jefferson.

Interesting how a Nazi communist liberal hates the man who invented freedom.

Uh, yeah, I think that when Sally Hemmings was getting raped by a creepy old white man, she wasn't feeling terribly "Free".

dear, why does a typical liberal hate our Founders and who is talking about Sally Hemmings?

Guy, my family was in Germany when the "Founders" did their thing. Slave-rapist Jefferson wasn't fit to hold Otto von Bismarck's schnitzel.

Point was, the American Revolution wasn't about "Freedom". Great Britain enjoyed a greater level of freedom than the Colonies did. They had already outlawed slavery in England.

So the Founding Slave Rapists saved us from being- GASP- Canadians!!!! I've been to Canada, it's rather nice.

So the Founding Slave Rapists saved us from being- GASP- Canadians!!!! I've been to Canada, it's rather nice.

100% stupid an illiterate as usual. America invented freedom on earth. The Europeans routinely slaughtered each by the millions until the USA put an end to it after WW2. Had it not been for Jefferson America would have been European and part of the slaughter. Today HItler Stalin Mao and their bloodthirsty heirs would be slaughtering each other for power just like the Romans and Huns did.

Now perhaps even a total idiot, America hating liberal like you can understand American exceptionalism?

100% stupid an illiterate as usual. America invented freedom on earth. The Europeans routinely slaughtered each by the millions until the USA put an end to it after WW2. Had it not been for Jefferson America would have been European and part of the slaughter. Today HItler Stalin Mao and their bloodthirsty heirs would be slaughtering each other for power just like the Romans and Huns did.

Now perhaps even a total idiot, America hating liberal like you can understand American exceptionalism?

Uh, yeah. freedom. unless you were a slave like Sally Hemmings getting raped by a creepy old man.

Or a Native Americans who got slaughtered by the millions so they could take their land.

Yeah... "Freedom". If you're a white Christian male.

Uh, yeah. freedom. unless you were a slave like Sally Hemmings getting raped by a creepy old man.

you idiot liberal, one slave 200 years ago does not negate the billions of people the world over set free by Jefferson!! How stupid can you possibly be??

you idiot liberal, one slave 200 years ago does not negate the billions of people the world over set free by Jefferson!! How stupid can you possibly be??

Billions? Really? I think you learned your math the same place you learned your history.

And I suspect they mentioned talking snakes in science class.

Forum List

Back