Economics of the Castro bailout

you idiot liberal, one slave 200 years ago does not negate the billions of people the world over set free by Jefferson!! How stupid can you possibly be??

Billions? Really? I think you learned your math the same place you learned your history.

And I suspect they mentioned talking snakes in science class.[/QUOTE]

too stupid China alone has 1.4 billion!!
Also, nice attempt to change subject!! Slow liberal??

you idiot liberal, one slave 200 years ago does not negate the billions of people the world over set free by Jefferson!! How stupid can you possibly be??

Billions? Really? I think you learned your math the same place you learned your history.

And I suspect they mentioned talking snakes in science class.

too stupid China alone has 1.4 billion!!
Also, nice attempt to change subject!! Slow liberal??

You think People in China are Free or Jefferson had anything to do with it? OOoooookay. Nope, you're not even a little bit crazy. You are a whole shitload of batshit crazy.

You think People in China are Free or Jefferson had anything to do with it? .

Dear, Jefferson created America and America then created modern Europe and now China. Jefferson knew freedom would be the shot heard around the world. Where do you think China got the idea about freedom???

isn't thinking fun?

You think People in China are Free or Jefferson had anything to do with it? .

Dear, Jefferson created America and America then created modern Europe and now China. Jefferson knew freedom would be the shot heard around the world. Where do you think China got the idea about freedom???

isn't thinking fun?

Isn't American Arrogance fun. I think a Chinese or European would look at you and say, "Who the fuck is Jefferson".

And I would answer - "He's some slave raping asshole who didn't want to pay his fair share in taxes, but he stole some flowery language from French Philosophers..."

Seriously, fuck Jefferson.

You think People in China are Free

yes dear far far far freer than they were when 60 million were slowly starving to death. Do you understand??

Are you retarded? I'm just starting to wonder now, because you keep saying all this retarded shit.

dear, the people in China are far far far freer now than they were when 60 million were slowly starving to death under communism. Do you understand??

[]

dear, the people in China are far far far freer now than they were when 60 million were slowly starving to death under communism. Do you understand??

You think repeating the same retarded shit makes it sound less retarded?

ok, all agree with you, the folks in China are less free now under capitalism when they are rich enough to buy cars as compared to under liberal communism when 60 million slowly starved to death! Its obvious!!

[]

ok, all agree with you, the folks in China are less free now under capitalism when they are rich enough to buy cars as compared to under liberal communism when 60 million slowly starved to death! Its obvious!!

No, that just means a small sliver of Chinese are rich enough to afford luxury goods.

For the vast majority of them who can't afford cars and are living like this....

smog-problem-with-chinas-major-cities.jpg

The fact that First World countries are exploiting the willingness of their COMMUNIST rulers to abuse them isn't really making their lives any better.

[]

No, that just means a small sliver of Chinese are rich enough to afford luxury goods.

For the vast majority of them who can't afford cars and are living like this....

smog-problem-with-chinas-major-cities.jpg

The fact that First World countries are exploiting the willingness of their COMMUNIST rulers to abuse them isn't really making their lives any better.

so as a perfect liberal idiot you would say the living conditions in China have not improved under captialism? And they should go back to liberal communism??

so as a perfect liberal idiot you would say the living conditions in China have not improved under captialism? And they should go back to liberal communism??

1) They never left Communism. The People's Republic of China is still run by the - wait for it - COMMUNIST PARTY.

2) Living conditions have gotten a lot worse for people living in the big cities. That there's one motor vehicle for every ten people isn't a sign of affluence.

3) The only reason why China has more industry now is because they've allowed big corporations to come in and exploit them for cheap labor. Not because they've embraced "Capitalism".

4) None of this has anything to do with Slave-Raping Thomas Jefferson, which I think was your original point.

5) Yes, you are retarded.

1) They never left Communism. The People's Republic of China is still run by the - wait for it - COMMUNIST PARTY.

dear, communist in name only, obviously. If it was a real communist party it would be taking control of businesses rather than relinquishing control.

Can that really be over your head??

dear, communist in name only, obviously. If it was a real communist party it would be taking control of businesses rather than relinquishing control.

Can that really be over your head??

Why do you keep calling me "Dear". Are you some kind of fagooot?

I don't swing that way.

Anyway, um. No. there are no entrepreneurs or free markets in China. What you really have is just a form of state sponsored corporatism.

They had an original title for that. It was called "Fascism". Really bad results in case you missed it.

Slave raping Tommy Jefferson though can be held blameless.

. there are no

entrepreneurs in china.

no need to feel stupid. liberals wear stupidilty as a badge of honor:

What the Data Show

The latest numbers from the Organization for Economic Cooperation & Development (OECD) show that China's rate of self-employment far exceeds that in the U.S.—51.2% versus 7.2%—a gap that hasn't changed much since 2001, when the data first became readily available.

Lest you think that self-employment represents something other than entrepreneurship, consider some other statistics. According to the 2009 GEM report, China exceeds the U.S. in its rate of nascent entrepreneurship (a measure of people in the process of starting a business), rate of ownership of new businesses, and rate of ownership of more established businesses. And, as the figure to the right shows , the differences aren't trivial.

no need to feel stupid. liberals wear stupidilty as a badge of honor:

What the Data Show

The latest numbers from the Organization for Economic Cooperation & Development (OECD) show that China's rate of self-employment far exceeds that in the U.S.—51.2% versus 7.2%—a gap that hasn't changed much since 2001, when the data first became readily available.

Jesus Christ on a Pogo Stick, you didn't just try to claim that because MOST Chinese are involved in some kind of subsistance work, that they are "enterpenuers", did you?

My God, you are a fucking retard, aren't you? They should put your picture on AM Radios with a warning label "Too Much Talk Radio can Turn you into a Drooling Idiot."

Jesus Christ on a Pogo Stick, you didn't just try to claim that because MOST Chinese are involved in some kind of subsistance work, that they are "enterpenuers", did you?
"

dear, I didn't claim it the OECD did and they didn't mention subsistence work so far as a know.

Somehow I doubt a concentration camp loving American Stalinist liberal is better at research than the OECD

Guy, Self-employment is not enterpenuerialship.

It just means they are getting by.

China is still a communist dictatorship with no freedom.

not what entire world says. Why doesn't the idiot liberal present some evidence?

Forum List

Back