CDZ Economic Carnage Is Coming

I have been saying this from the start...this strain is faaaar faaaar too weak to justify this response. They know something. They know...and the next time it's really gonna kill people...a lot of people.

And that response continues to this day...So the threat must still exist!
Yeah, something doesn't add up. There is something that is just not right about this. Well, lots of somethings. We can't count on the media to ask, my God they are nothing but worthless, if not straight out harmful themselves.
We are at war with china, no one who knows this wants the conflict to escalate to millions of degrees
The Chinese have controlling interest in many of the media companies. We have paid for our own destruction. Through purchase of cheap plastic shit at big box America we have ensured our own destruction.
The chinese own a piece of the us federal reserve. If we sue them and win they could sell us treasuries and stock to pay us back and totally destroy our economy in the process

Why? Because the inmates are in charge
They own about $1.2T. As we have seen the Fed can simply create that out of thin air. I used to think the "The Chinese will sell all of the US debt and crash our economy!" line as well.
However, it's all funny money...I mean look at the Dow Jones FFS...lol! We literally have 30% of our economy running at the moment, and that thing is still in the mid twenties. It's a fucking clown world...who knows?
The amount of american stock owned by china is harder to quantify

However if the chinese sell their t Bill's how would the USA pay them as we now pay all of our Bill's with money borrowed from china

All in all we are fucked
No we aren't. China has allowed an act of terrorism to come upon us in the form of a virus due their cover up and lies. This should negate any and all obligations we have towards China, otherwise they have done this to themselves. We should actually be conducting investigations on American's who allowed a communist nation to overthrow this nation, just as it had since done by way of those American's within certain sectors of our economy, and within certain sectors of our military.

If traitor's are found, where as they ignored the soverienty of our nation, and the security of our nation, then a price should be paid.
I don't think it's a good idea to default on our China loans. There is a reason we don't intentionally antagonize a nation of 1.4 billion people, who have been a civilization for 4,000 years.

They play the long game. We don't.

The only way to change things is to shut China off economically and exert worldwide pressure for them to change their ways.

We like cheap China products and cheap China labor in the country, so that is not going to happen. Seems like all that cheap China shit, and takeover of manufacturing, just might be part of their long game.
Uhh..., I get the sense that you think authoritarian regimes are inherently stronger than a free society like our own. We have one of the world's oldest surviving government systems in the world for a reason, in a Free Nation, there is no need for the public to overthrow the government to end tyranny or reacquire power, because we already have it. A small group at the top, controlling a mass of people are never as smart as entire people coordinating and cooperating through the free market.

China is run by fkn morons, who view the world around them as chickens to be plucked, not valued partners and customers. Loosing a pandemic on your best customer is about the height of terrible customer service. We all know now, that the "cheap" price tag on Chinese goods is actually very very expensive, as their lies and lack of consideration caused the entire economy of the world to shut down, and folks are NOT happy about that. Not here, not overseas.

LYING OUTLAW SLAVER "LONG GAME" CHINA CONFRONTS THE QUAD’S DIPLOMATIC AND MILITARY DOUBLE WHAMMY The Quad — shorthand for the Quadrilateral Security Dialogue –Australia, Japan, India and the U.S.
For Beijing, the Quad’s formation and solidification is a nightmare — and China’s communist government has only itself to blame.
The column includes a short history of the The Quad’s formation and its solidification following the initial and very informal meeting in 2007.

This week The Quad held a foreign ministers meeting in Tokyo. SecState Pompeo’s opening remarks about the Chinese Communist Party’s “exploitation, corruption and coercion” were dead on.
I agree with a some of your post but I think it is very unlikely that China knowingly released a pandemic on the US. That's the stuff of conspiracy theories, not facts. The first confirmed cases outside mainland China occurred in Japan, South Korea Hong Kong, Thailand, and the EU not the US. For China to knowingly destroying their export market would certainly be moronic and I see no evidence of that. A 3rd world country with an agrarian economy that in less than 50 years becomes the greatest industrial complex and largest economy in the world is not led by fucking morons.

Slave labor is a definite advantage.

I have been saying this from the start...this strain is faaaar faaaar too weak to justify this response. They know something. They know...and the next time it's really gonna kill people...a lot of people.

Yeah, something doesn't add up. There is something that is just not right about this. Well, lots of somethings. We can't count on the media to ask, my God they are nothing but worthless, if not straight out harmful themselves.
We are at war with china, no one who knows this wants the conflict to escalate to millions of degrees
The Chinese have controlling interest in many of the media companies. We have paid for our own destruction. Through purchase of cheap plastic shit at big box America we have ensured our own destruction.
The chinese own a piece of the us federal reserve. If we sue them and win they could sell us treasuries and stock to pay us back and totally destroy our economy in the process

The chinese own a piece of the us federal reserve.

Baloney.

If we sue them and win they could sell us treasuries and stock to pay us back and totally destroy our economy in the process

Hilarious! And wrong.
Dude I own a piece of the federal reserve everyone who owns t bills does, China owns Trillions in t bills and more trillions in stock of American companies. None of this is speculative it's all fact. If China sold all of it's American assets our economy would dissipate and inflation would make a loaf of bread cost a hundred bucks at least

All in all we are fucked and idiots walking around in masks would all be better off dead
Dude I own a piece of the federal reserve

You're lying.

everyone who owns t bills does

T-bills are debt issued by the US Treasury, not the Fed.

China owns Trillions in t bills and more trillions in stock of American companies.

About $1.1 trillion in Treasuries. I doubt they own anywhere near that in us stocks.

If China sold all of it's American assets our economy would dissipate

Dissipate? What do you mean?
If you do not know what dissipate means ask your homeroom teacher who will instruct you to use a dictionary

T bills are issued by the treasury and are backed in gold bullion in the federal reserve.

Play on little one

If you do not know what dissipate means

I know what dissipate means.
I don't know what your claim about China selling assets causing our economy to dissipate means.

So explain it.

How does China selling $1 trillion in Treasuries cause our economy to evaporate, disappear, vanish?

T bills are issued by the treasury and are backed in gold bullion in the federal reserve.

T-bills aren't backed by gold.

She (assuming that esalla is she) doesn't know what's she's talking about.

First, Even if China sells assets, they do not disappear, someone has to buys them.
Second, they cannot just send them back and demand cash, since they're long term based, for what they're getting paid interest. If they sell them, ownership changes, everything else, including terms stays the same.
If China sells everything, a panic begins and everyone rushes to sell everything and the stock market crashes and elevator shafts become full of economic geniuses like you

Google it, there are photos
First... There is over $25 Trillion in US bonds on the market.

China only owns $1.1 Trillion worth. How does 4% of the bonds going on sale, cause a panic? Seems unlikely.

Moreover, why would there be a panic regardless?

The only possible reason there would be a panic, is if they believed the US wasn't going to pay the bonds. China selling, or not selling their bonds, wouldn't cause people to think well obvious the US is going to default.

China has already drastically reduced their holdings of US bonds. It hasn't caused people to think we were going to default.

Lastly, even if there was a crisis in the bond market, which could happen with, or without China doing anything... that isn't likely to cause a stock market crash.

We already know this from what happened in the UK.

The UK government already had a bond crisis back in 2009. The stock market was already depressed because of the Sub-prime crash, but the bond failure had virtually no effect.

And why would it? British companies that were profitable and selling, were still profitable and selling.

The bond crisis pretty much only affected the government... because obviously it was the government that was unable to get money from selling the bonds.

Now obviously how the government responds to the bond crisis could cause a stock market crash. Thankfully the UK engaged in austerity. If they had instead engaged in tax hikes across the country, the results could have wrecked companies, and that could have severely damaged the stock market for sure.

China only owns $1.1 Trillion worth. How does 4% of the bonds going on sale, cause a panic? Seems unlikely.

The US T-Bond market trades something like $500 billion a day.
Two days worth of typical sales......we're doomed!!!
Again if China demanded their money back this would signal an international panic and cause a stock market drop unlike any previously seen. No tech company could complete hardware if the Chinese restricted trade to the USA which would refer back to the drop that is still continuing, the unemployment would be real.

If you do not like it, or have some serious reason to pretend that the Chinks hold no leverage over the USA, continue on as you feel you must

Just remember I answer to no one, certainly not you or the children that you work with and for

Besides it's not like a disease could ever escape china and shut down the entire American economy and force the American military to pretend not to have raised the defcon level or launch missiles from the USS Barry

Enjoy

Again if China demanded their money back this would signal an international panic

First, they can't "demand" their money back. They can hold their Treasuries until they mature, or they can sell them. In either case they end up with dollars. Which they can re-invest or use to buy some other currency. If they sell dollars and buy Euros, for instance, the weaker dollar helps our trade balance and hurts Chinese exports to the US.

And like I said, selling 2 days worth of Treasury volume, wouldn't do shit to our stock market.

No tech company could complete hardware if the Chinese restricted trade to the USA

China could certainly do that. Millions of unemployed Chinese probably wouldn't be a problem for them, they can just crush them with tanks, eh?

If you do not like it, or have some serious reason to pretend that the Chinks hold no leverage over the USA, continue on as you feel you must

Hey, if they want to harm their own, rickety, about to collapse economy, I sure can't stop them.
LOL you are ranting like a spoiled little child. You have a better chance of winning the powerball then getting hit by lightning twice in the same day than derailing me.........................

But don't stop trying as it seems to be giving purpose to your otherwise worthless existence

Calmly pointing out your idiocy isn't ranting.

Now about those $100 loaves of bread...…….hilarious!
I also saw a movie where the chinks completely shut down the entire American economy with a bat virus, tell us could that happen?

Continue wanking

130 vs 95

They didn't.
China did not shut down the entire US economy with a bat virus.

First, the entire economy isn't shut down. I've had 3 job offers in the past month. People are hiring. How are hiring if the "entire American economy" is shut down?

There plenty of companies operating. Plenty. You can say the economy is hindered... yes, it is hindered. Yes some companies are shut down. But not entire economy. Don't be ridiculous.

Second, China did not do it. The US government imposed lock down restrictions. It wasn't China.

We know that because they didn't shut down Sweden or Japan, or many others. Their government refused to engage in Draconian measures. Ours did.

China didn't do it.

Lastly, we don't yet know if it was an engineered virus or something. Is that possible? Yeah... but... I'm not going to jump to conspiracy theory conclusions without evidence.
Ok dude you stay there in la la land pretending that the American economy is not shut down because of a bat virus

I just ordered a Pizza from Donatos, and it was hot and fresh.

Please explain how if the entire economy is shut down, why I was able to do that.

But you go right on ignoring the 22,000,000 Americans that the Chinese bat virus put on unemployment

You said "entire" economy. I just ordered a pizza from a chain that has hired additional staff.

Entire.... means everything.

Yes.... or no.... is the "Entire" economy shut down? Yes or no. Answer the question.
So you are choosing to ignore the 22,000,000 Americans who lost their jobs doe to the Chinese bot virus.

Your choice

You said entire economy. I bought a Pizza. Can you not answer the question I asked before?

Yes or no... is the ENTIRE economy closed?
One good anecdotal deserves another Andy

I've worked construction all my life in the 'sticks'

Right now we're literally being invaded by city escapees , bidding wars, RE gone crazy, trades are aiming higher than ever, we're fat & happy ,laughing all the way to the bank

But i know we live in a cyclical economy , 'cuz i've been around when it;s crashed & burned before.

so....signs symptoms?

anyone watching the $$$ of precious metals ?

just sayin'.....

~S~

They own about $1.2T. As we have seen the Fed can simply create that out of thin air. I used to think the "The Chinese will sell all of the US debt and crash our economy!" line as well.
However, it's all funny money...I mean look at the Dow Jones FFS...lol! We literally have 30% of our economy running at the moment, and that thing is still in the mid twenties. It's a fucking clown world...who knows?

However if the chinese sell their t Bill's how would the USA pay them as we now pay all of our Bill's with money borrowed from china

All in all we are fucked
No we aren't. China has allowed an act of terrorism to come upon us in the form of a virus due their cover up and lies. This should negate any and all obligations we have towards China, otherwise they have done this to themselves. We should actually be conducting investigations on American's who allowed a communist nation to overthrow this nation, just as it had since done by way of those American's within certain sectors of our economy, and within certain sectors of our military.

If traitor's are found, where as they ignored the soverienty of our nation, and the security of our nation, then a price should be paid.
I don't think it's a good idea to default on our China loans. There is a reason we don't intentionally antagonize a nation of 1.4 billion people, who have been a civilization for 4,000 years.

The only way to change things is to shut China off economically and exert worldwide pressure for them to change their ways.

We like cheap China products and cheap China labor in the country, so that is not going to happen. Seems like all that cheap China shit, and takeover of manufacturing, just might be part of their long game.
Uhh..., I get the sense that you think authoritarian regimes are inherently stronger than a free society like our own. We have one of the world's oldest surviving government systems in the world for a reason, in a Free Nation, there is no need for the public to overthrow the government to end tyranny or reacquire power, because we already have it. A small group at the top, controlling a mass of people are never as smart as entire people coordinating and cooperating through the free market.

China is run by fkn morons, who view the world around them as chickens to be plucked, not valued partners and customers. Loosing a pandemic on your best customer is about the height of terrible customer service. We all know now, that the "cheap" price tag on Chinese goods is actually very very expensive, as their lies and lack of consideration caused the entire economy of the world to shut down, and folks are NOT happy about that. Not here, not overseas.

LYING OUTLAW SLAVER "LONG GAME" CHINA CONFRONTS THE QUAD’S DIPLOMATIC AND MILITARY DOUBLE WHAMMY The Quad — shorthand for the Quadrilateral Security Dialogue –Australia, Japan, India and the U.S.
For Beijing, the Quad’s formation and solidification is a nightmare — and China’s communist government has only itself to blame.
The column includes a short history of the The Quad’s formation and its solidification following the initial and very informal meeting in 2007.

This week The Quad held a foreign ministers meeting in Tokyo. SecState Pompeo’s opening remarks about the Chinese Communist Party’s “exploitation, corruption and coercion” were dead on.
I agree with a some of your post but I think it is very unlikely that China knowingly released a pandemic on the US. That's the stuff of conspiracy theories, not facts. The first confirmed cases outside mainland China occurred in Japan, South Korea Hong Kong, Thailand, and the EU not the US. For China to knowingly destroying their export market would certainly be moronic and I see no evidence of that. A 3rd world country with an agrarian economy that in less than 50 years becomes the greatest industrial complex and largest economy in the world is not led by fucking morons.

Slave labor is a definite advantage.
Until there is a revolution and the small group controlling the large group is bleeding out in the streets. Tyranny is not stronger than a Free Society like ours, tyranny is inherently unstable, that is why we are one of the oldest continuous governments in the world. So long as our People are free, there is no reason for us to revolt in order to regain power, because We The People hold the power that is lent to those we choose to represent us in government.

All in all we are fucked

I agree with a some of your post but I think it is very unlikely that China knowingly released a pandemic on the US...
They knew damn well that there was person to person transfer occurring while they continued to represent that it was being caught only by direct contract with the wet market meat in Wuhan. They silenced and disappeared their own doctors and scientists in order to perpetuate that lie. They leaned on WHO, so that they also parroted this lie even while they restricted travel within their own country, and during this period, while 5 million visitors left Wuhan, seeding the pandemic throughout the world, they gobbled up the world supplies that would be needed to handle a pandemic. This was in violation of their international commitments in order to be part of WHO. They are liars, outlaws, slavers and thieves. This is known.
... That's the stuff of conspiracy theories, not facts...
Oh really?

5 million people left Wuhan before the coronavirus quarantine ...
www.businessinsider.com › News › Science

Jan 27, 2020 — About 5 million people left Wuhan, China, before the lockdown last week, the city's mayor said Sunday. · As of Monday, 81 people have died from ...

Intelligence report says China lied about origin of coronavirus
nypost.com › 2020/05/02 › intelligence-report-says-chi...

May 2, 2020 — A damning dossier leaked from the "Five Eyes" intelligence alliance claims that China lied about human-to-human transmission of the ...
... For China to knowingly destroying their export market would certainly be moronic...
That I agree with but remember, you and I operate from a world view the recognizes that your customers have choices. In a Dictatorship, that is not the mindset. When the government there wants to do something, their people HAVE NO CHOICE.
... A 3rd world country with an agrarian economy that in less than 50 years becomes the greatest industrial complex and largest economy in the world is not led by fucking morons...
They might look smart to you, but not to me. They are an export economy that is reliant on foreign customers, imported food and imported energy. And they have pretty much pissed off the entire world. They are fighting with India, they have really pissed off the Aussies, they are stealing from Vietnam. They are first rate pricks. Their antics with trying to claim the territorial waters of others about has stretched the patience of everyone, nearly single-handedly their antics has caused the QUAD (US/India/Japan/Australia) to form in response and the Quad is now coordinating their naval forces.

Take a look at the coast of China some time on which they depend for their exports of goods, and import of food and energy, and notice just how many islands there are with gaps that can be quickly filled by coordinating naval powers. But hey, Putin for the right price, might resupply them overland, if China can manage not to piss Russia off too.

China is a piece of crap, and because they are dishonest liars, VERY EXPENSIVE to deal with. Now is a great time for China to experience the natural consequences of treating your very important customers like something to crap all over.

Moving supply chains OUT of China is a very smart move, they cannot be trusted.

China's unpopularity hits historic highs in many countries ...
www.hindustantimes.com › world-news › china-s-unpo...

3 days ago — China's unpopularity hits historic highs in many countries, says Pew Research poll. A median of 73% of those polled in 14 countries (Belgium, ...

China’s unpopularity hits historic highs in many countries, says Pew Research poll

A median of 73% of those polled in 14 countries (Belgium, Japan, Italy, Denmark and France in addition to the nine named above) had unfavorable views of China.

Screw 'em. I think we can get better customer service elsewhere, where we don't have to deal with Lying Outlaw Slavers and Gross Polluters that every time we turn around, are trying to rob us blind. It's not clear to me what you are so impressed with.

Last edited:
Feel free to disagree with me...but this is not a left or right thread...leave politics out of it please.

We have massive money printing going on (stimulus checks) which will cause inflation...primarily with food because that is primarily where the printed money is going.

We have massive shutdowns of business which has cause massive loss in tax revenue.

We had unsustainable pension plans that have been hanging on by their finger tips for years...the loss of tax revenue will certainly be enough to tip these over.

The job losses have caused millions to not be able to pay their rent or mortgage...landlords and mortgage companies CAN'T TAKE THAT HIT...they'll go bankrupt.

It is said that 4 out of 5 businesses that are closed right now will not re-open. That will hit the commercial mortgage sector. (not to mention the MBS's and the CDO's which is what started the 2008 financial crisis).

What we are about to see is going to be biblical in scope! And if you are not afraid, you are not paying attention.
but with all of the tracking done on the economy by modern means (electronic payment systems), the Fed should be able to adjust the economy better than in the past, right?

The Chinese Communist Party is in business for itself. In that way, it is coherent and even 'honest' in a certain poetic sense. It can be trusted to look after its own interests and nothing more. The American duopoly that has gradually taken over the Republic is strikingly similar.

Feel free to disagree with me...but this is not a left or right thread...leave politics out of it please.

We have massive money printing going on (stimulus checks) which will cause inflation...
Fake News. It's BORROWED money, not printed money, and inflation isn't an issue.

fredgraph.png
primarily with food because that is primarily where the printed money is going...
Dang, good call! Look at that!

fredgraph.png

Now, it must be offset by price drops elsewhere, but you are right, I did not expect to see a spike in food prices like that when I pulled this chart. Well made point.
... We have massive shutdowns of business which has cause massive loss in tax revenue...
Well, it's down from where it had soared to under the roaring Trump economy of late 2018 and 2019, but, it's not that far below the leveled area from 2015 to mid 2018

fredgraph.png

Further, we've turned that corner, the 3rd quarter was likely double the fastest rate that our economy has ever grown. The best quarter ever was the Q1 of 1950 at 16.7%.

The Atlanta Fed has Q3 2020 at 35.2%. The midline of the Blue Chip Consensus is at 24% - Either would be an astounding number.

1602369519579.png

With all this GDP growth we'll see strong revenue growth.
... What we are about to see is going to be biblical in scope! And if you are not afraid, you are not paying attention...
The 3rd quarter GDP numbers will be out before the end of the month, I think I'll wait for that before looking for a window to jump out of.

The American People are nothing short of amazing.

Not to get political...I just wanted to point out how pelosi is holding out on any covid relief until she gets 2 trillion for CA and NY pension funds.

TWO TRILLION!

Pension funds have forever been based on 8% growth...which they haven't gotten for over a decade...maybe two.

Pension plans are in extreme danger of collapse.

Cuomo also canceled an (almost) billion dollar payment of some sort to the teachers...citing they just don't have the money.

We are seeing cracks in the system starting to form.

anyone watching the $$$ of precious metals ?

$ has been steady...gold has been hanging out in the 1900's...food prices are concerning...and where the hell are the paper towels? I've been reading about lumber shortages as well.

but with all of the tracking done on the economy by modern means (electronic payment systems), the Fed should be able to adjust the economy better than in the past, right?

The fed doesn't have the power to adjust the economy. They can raise or lower interest rates...but at this point I'm not sure how much help that would be...probably minimal.

Not to get political...I just wanted to point out how pelosi is holding out on any covid relief until she gets 2 trillion for CA and NY pension funds.

TWO TRILLION!

Pension funds have forever been based on 8% growth...which they haven't gotten for over a decade...maybe two.

Pension plans are in extreme danger of collapse.

Cuomo also canceled an (almost) billion dollar payment of some sort to the teachers...citing they just don't have the money.

We are seeing cracks in the system starting to form.
We have to let States bankrupt. And when they do, they need to revert to a Federally administered territory, with all State Government office holders barred from all future state ballots. They may return to Statehood once they prove themselves capable of forming a functional government, though the failed states may be reformed as multiple states where completely different cultures had formerly been joined within in very old State lines. If CA were to bankrupt, it would likely resume as several states. Illinois would likely split Chicago from the rest of the State. NY would likely split NYC from the rest of the State.

We have to let States bankrupt.

Yup...but think of the pain that goes along with that...pensions, health care benefits, bonds of all kinds defaulting. Then if they have road, sewer or water problems that they can't pay to fix...the shit will really hit the fan.

We have to let States bankrupt.

Yup...but think of the pain that goes along with that...pensions, health care benefits, bonds of all kinds defaulting. Then if they have road, sewer or water problems that they can't pay to fix...the shit will really hit the fan.
A failure to wisely plan results in pain? Why if only someone had warned them!

A failure to wisely plan results in pain? Why if only someone had warned them!

Politician A: If you fulfill your promises you'll bankrupt the city.

Politician B: Yes,..but I wont be in office when that eventually happens.

It happens every day of the week...EXCEPT WITH TRUMP!

The economic disaster isn't going to just hit us here, it's more than likely going to be global.

That means some kind of a war somewhere in 3...2...1...

You are correct!

185 countries infected.

When china quarantined Wuhan...they wouldn't let them travel anywhere in china...but they let wuhan people fly OUT OF CHINA TO OTHER COUNTRIES!

That one fact is going to play a HUGE role in politics/war in the next weeks/months.

China has blood on its hands from 185 countries!
Of course China has blood on it's hands. There was a 100 nation coalition that was demanding answers from China. Have they already given up?

The economic disaster isn't going to just hit us here, it's more than likely going to be global.

That means some kind of a war somewhere in 3...2...1...

You are correct!

185 countries infected.

When china quarantined Wuhan...they wouldn't let them travel anywhere in china...but they let wuhan people fly OUT OF CHINA TO OTHER COUNTRIES!

That one fact is going to play a HUGE role in politics/war in the next weeks/months.

China has blood on its hands from 185 countries!
Of course China has blood on it's hands. There was a 100 nation coalition that was demanding answers from China. Have they already given up?

Probably. Christmas is coming soon and the world needs its yearly treasure trove of cheap Chinese-made trinkets. Why just yesterday I was admiring the new display of Christmas ornaments and manger scenes at Walmart. The baby Jesus looked so serene and peaceful, while the three wise men watched in wonder.

Hard to believe all that stuff was made in a country that virtually boils Christians alive and feeds them to the tigers.

Forum List

Back