Ebola

The infected, no matter whst they are infected with should be confined to immigrant camps or communities.

That will become impossible unless the number of exposed can be reduced, and the CDC can be funded - this is not an emergency in America, it is a world wide budding crisis (see
Are these Africans the exact thing that was warned about on that southern border if left open like it is to a great extent, where as the South America immigrants wouldn't be the only ones attempting to come through that border ??? Getting serious now, I mean with these health issues. Time to stop this crap show going on down there ASAP. And if any bleeding heart liberals cause trouble, then they should spend time in jail if they get in the way.
The border is the greater of the concerns. IF these people travel by plane their illness can be generally noted as is their region of origin. Those coming across the border we don't have a damn clue where they are from or what their health condition is.

If you think like a terrorist, then you send the sick people in any way you can, in secret, to infect as many as possible. Ebola however is a poor way to infect people as close contact is required. Now put these people in a cylindrical tube with recirculated air and you have a potential infection of everyone on board by those sneezing and coughing. This depends on the stage of infection and mucus production making it very unlikely to happen, as these people are very sick by this time.

If these people come across the border they can be in our malls and every other public place and you wouldn't have a clue except to see someone with what appears to be a sever cold with massive mucus production. We have no record of where they came from or who they have been in contact with. This sets us up for a serious outbreak in the US.

Every airport in America creates an opportunity for the virus to "be in our malls and every other public place and you wouldn't have a clue except to see someone with what appears to be a sever cold with massive mucus production."; as well as every seaport and border crossing on our northern border.

Anyone watch The Hot Zone?

Watch The Hot Zone on National Geographic

Anyone aware of the recent outbreak of the virus, already the second most deadly outbreak in history?

Ebola outbreak puts DR Congo's neighbors on high alert | DW | 15.06.2019
It’s only blacks so Leftists in the Media are not concerned.

As usual your are wrong and show a callous disregard for people of color. For the record I'm Caucasian, and I'm very concerned about this disease, and your side of the aisle's total ignorance that government is too big.

That is related to the response or lack there of by the idiot you support in the White House. That jerk hasn't made any effort to support the Center for Disease Control and Prevention - ignoring his oath to support and defend the Constitution in his capacity as Commander-in-Chief.
You mean the guy who's trying to stop infected parasites stream iover our southern border?

Ebola and AIDS both are both man-made viruses along with SARS created by our pals at the CDC with much of the research done in Bethesda, Maryland and Plum Island, New York. The goal is to give us all mandated vaccine shots or be "quarantined" away from the public for refusing.

You're nuts.

Anyone aware of the recent outbreak of the virus, already the second most deadly outbreak in history?

As usual your are wrong and show a callous disregard for people of color. For the record I'm Caucasian, and I'm very concerned about this disease, and your side of the aisle's total ignorance that government is too big.

That is related to the response or lack there of by the idiot you support in the White House. That jerk hasn't made any effort to support the Center for Disease Control and Prevention - ignoring his oath to support and defend the Constitution in his capacity as Commander-in-Chief.
You mean the guy who's trying to stop infected parasites stream iover our southern border?

You too are nuts.

It took 224 days for the number of cases to reach 1,000, but just a further 71 days to reach 2,000.

That why CNN has buried the story under the rug?

Typhoid fever has reared it's ugly head on the human shit infested sanctuary city left coast and there are rumors of the Plague. Can EBOLA be far behind?

You mean CNN is now protecting the narcissist in the White House? I doubt it, but I don't watch CNN. I watch MSNBC in the morning, PBS and our local news in the evening, and of and on listen to NPR and CBS radio during the day.

Maybe, instead of watching Fox or listening to Limbaugh and others who hate government, it would behoove those who believe these sources to listen to NPR and watch PBS.

ebola

Typhoid fever has reared it's ugly head on the human shit infested sanctuary city left coast and there are rumors of the Plague. Can EBOLA be far behind?

Who told you this ^^^?

The Plague has been seen in Arizona and Colorado as well as Nevada and CA in the Eastern Sierras for years, it is easily treated by antibiotics.

As for Typhoid fever:

Typhoid fever acquired in the United States, 1999–2010: epidemiology, microbiology, and use of a space–time scan statistic for outbreak detection

It took 224 days for the number of cases to reach 1,000, but just a further 71 days to reach 2,000.
2/1 - 3/1 -5/1close contact exposure. It's pretty easy to get these numbers if you do not take proper precautions. We here in the US keep a lot cleaner than most of the third world.

Last edited:

Who told you this ^^^?

The Plague has been seen in Arizona and Colorado as well as Nevada and CA in the Eastern Sierras for years, it is easily treated by antibiotics.

As for Typhoid fever:

Typhoid fever acquired in the United States, 1999–2010: epidemiology, microbiology, and use of a space–time scan statistic for outbreak detection
Typhus reaches 'epidemic levels' in parts of Los Angeles

Its here and its a problem... Tent cities and sanctuary cities are breading grounds for this.

Always look for the silver lining......
If the US has an Ebola or any serious outbreak, it'll be the first time in 100 years that more immigrants LEAVE the country than ENTER

May 3rd, 2019.....
https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...-disease-found-on-plane.754776/#post-22315586

Bubonic Plague is a bacterial disease, easily controllable with antibiotics.

I said

You sure?

CDC......
The biggest antibiotic-resistant threats in the U.S.

Maybe for now....this bacterium.

Mother nature has cleaned house with plagues since the dawn of time.
Man can hold her back temporarily, but she'll have the last laugh and when she reasserts herself, there'll be hell on earth to pay making up for lost time. it's as certain as the next major California earthquake, super volcano eruption and extinction level asteroid strike. Just a matter of time.

Good times......enjoy them while they last.

LOL...

I wouldn't put my trust solely in antibiotics... These are viruses and they mutate just like any other living organism trying to survive. Some medical doctors are now finding out that our mutation rate is far higher and far faster than we thought. Infectious disease docs all over the country are very worried we are just one jump from a strain that will end life as we know it.

Almost all of the latest antibiotic treatments are lethal to humans and careful administration and blood work are necessary to keep them from killing us.

Last edited:

You mean CNN is now protecting the narcissist in the White House? I doubt it, but I don't watch CNN. I watch MSNBC in the morning, PBS and our local news in the evening, and of and on listen to NPR and CBS radio during the day.
Is that why MSNBC, CBS and NPR buried the story then?

Forum List

Back