Ebola

yep

did i watch hot zone no ...im aware ...yep

1monky hotzozne.png

ebolas.jpeg

Hemorrhagic fever diversity is our strength ..if you dont agree youre racist and a white supremacist

Anyone watch The Hot Zone?

Watch The Hot Zone on National Geographic

Anyone aware of the recent outbreak of the virus, already the second most deadly outbreak in history?

Ebola outbreak puts DR Congo's neighbors on high alert | DW | 15.06.2019
Yes and there was a group of Congolese immigrants allowed into the US just this week. Sure hope they don't infect California.

The ass must have missed my last 15 post about EBOLA esp. the one where they are being dropped off in the TEXAS>

• Banned

Should I be concerned?

You bet, we should all be concerned. You seem to be concerned for the southern border, yet the greatest danger is when a person with symptoms spreads the virus on an airplane, and after a plane change or two hundreds of people who might be infected end up at any international airport in our country.

Are these Africans the exact thing that was warned about on that southern border if left open like it is to a great extent, where as the South America immigrants wouldn't be the only ones attempting to come through that border ??? Getting serious now, I mean with these health issues. Time to stop this crap show going on down there ASAP. And if any bleeding heart liberals cause trouble, then they should spend time in jail if they get in the way.

Anyone aware of the recent outbreak of the virus, already the second most deadly outbreak in history?

Yes and there was a group of Congolese immigrants allowed into the US just this week. Sure hope they don't infect California.

The ass must have missed my last 15 post about EBOLA esp. the one where they are being dropped off in the TEXAS>

Idiot-gram ^^^ variety, narcissistic a-hole who believes anyone really cares about him.

Are these Africans the exact thing that was warned about on that southern border if left open like it is to a great extent, where as the South America immigrants wouldn't be the only ones attempting to come through that border ??? Getting serious now, I mean with these health issues. Time to stop this crap show going on down there ASAP. And if any bleeding heart liberals cause trouble, then they should spend time in jail if they get in the way.

Oh you brainwashed idiot - every major airport will bring in persons from Europe, Africa and Asia who may have been infected on air craft. Shall we build a wall around every airport in the US?

Should I be concerned?

You bet, we should all be concerned. You seem to be concerned for the southern border, yet the greatest danger is when a person with symptoms spreads the virus on an airplane, and after a plane change or two hundreds of people who might be infected end up at any international airport in our country.

You have absolutely no clue what I am concerned about... :wtf:have you been on the crisis on the border? People from all over the world have been coming across the southern border for years and your ilk could care less... Now that we have a POTUS that gives a fuck everyone of you need to wise up...

Idiot-gram ^^^ variety, narcissistic a-hole who believes anyone really cares about him.

That's what a moron you are i'm not a HIM stupid fk!

Oh you brainwashed idiot - every major airport will bring in persons from Europe, Africa and Asia who may have been infected on air craft. Shall we build a wall around every airport in the US?
Airports should be better secured in order to not allow any people with serious sicknesses that could cause a major issue to land here ever. So if flying here or getting here on foot (after getting down to that border), they should be stopped period. No entrance into this country.

The chances of a disease being spread are less coming through a Port of Entry than sneaking in with a homemade raft... You are the brainwashed idiot... check You have to have a phucking brain to have it washed...

The chances of a disease being spread are less coming through a Port of Entry than sneaking in with a homemade raft... You are the brainwashed idiot... check You have to have a phucking brain to have it washed...

Yes, exactly those who fly in are the elitist who have had good medical care and avoid the areas where the virus is rampant...but I do think flight from the hot zones should be restricted....and anyone coming in from Africa should be screened, questioned and their health appearance closely scrutinized....we need to set up quarantine camps capable of holding lots of people in case the virus does get estabished here....quick action will be of vital importance to remove those infected from the general population.

"]Anyone watch The Hot Zone?

The ass must have missed my last 15 post about EBOLA esp. the one where they are being dropped off in the TEXAS>[/QUOTE]

Should I be concerned?

You have absolutely no clue what I am concerned about... :wtf:have you been on the crisis on the border? People from all over the world have been coming across the southern border for years and your ilk could care less... Now that we have a POTUS that gives a fuck everyone of you need to wise up...

Grow up, this post of yours tell me and others all we need to know about you.

Forum List

Back